655 reviews analysed
1. Gast DAA-V715A-EB High-Capacity Vacuum Pump, Vac Gauge; 1.15 cfm/29.0"Hg/115V
2. Cole-Parmer Venturi Vacuum Pump, 1.2 cfm, 29.5"Hg
3. Kozyvacu TA350 Single-Stage Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump for HVAC/Auto AC Refrigerant Recharging, Wine Degassing, Milking, Medical, Food Processing
- Lightweight cast aluminum construction for maximum durability
- Direct drive motor allowing easy starting and is maintenance free
- Oil viewing windows allows you to monitor oil quality and levels
- Oil Drain Valve – Positioned at the bottom of the oil reservoir and angled for faster, more complete draining
- Oil Fill Port – Makes adding oil simple since the port is accessible from the front or either side
- Built-in high volume cooling fan for extended use, therefore it is thermally protected.
4. Robinair (15310) VacuMaster Single Stage Vacuum Pump – Single-Stage, 3 CFM
- Robinair’s VacuMaster Single-Stage Vacuum Pump is designed for air conditioning and refrigeration service
- featuring a single stage rotary vane design, 8.5 ounce oil capacity, and non-skid feet
- 3 CFM free air displacement
- factory rated to 75 microns
- 1/4 HP, 110V/60Hz thermally protected motor
- Features an inlet fitting engineered for maximum airflow, while preventing oil backflow, and finned aluminum surfaces that dissipate heat faster, keeping the pump cooler and extending life
- 1/4 inch flare and 1/2 inch ACME inlet fittings, easy to read sight glass, easy access oil fill port, and angled oil drain valve for faster, more complete draining of the reservoir
5. KNF N810.3 FTP Solid PTFE Vacuum Pump, PTFE/FFKM; 0.35 cfm/29.68"Hg-15 psi/115V
6. Vacuubrand 732303 Vacuum Pump, PTFE/FFKM/ETFE; 1.4 cfm/29.6" Hg/120 V
7. KNF N035.3 TTP Corrosion-Resistant Vacuum Pump; PTFE/PVDF/1.2 cfm/29.5"Hg/115V
8. Robinair 15800 VacuMaster Economy Vacuum Pump – 2-Stage, 8 CFM, CHROME
- Robinair’s VacuMaster Economy Vacuum Pump is designed for commercial refrigeration use and features a 2-Stage rotary vane design, 18.6 ounce oil capacity, and non-skid feet
- 8 CFM free air displacement
- factory rated to 40 microns
- 1 HP thermally protected motor
- 115V, 60 Hz
- Features an inlet fitting engineered for maximum airflow while preventing oil backflow, and finned aluminum surfaces that dissipate heat faster, keeping pump cooler and extending life
- 1/4 & 3/8 inch MFL inlet fittings, easy to read sight glass, easy access oil fill port, and oil drain valve positioned at the bottom of the oil reservoir and angled for faster, more complete draining
Robinair’s 15800 VacuMaster Economy Vacuum Pump is a high performance, heavy duty 2-Stage rotary vane design vacuum pump designed for commercial refrigeration use. With an 8 CFM free air displacement, factory rating to 40 microns, and 18.6 ounce oil reservoir, this unit has the capacity you need to get the job done. This robust unit features a 1 HP, 115V, 60 Hz thermally protected motor; an inlet fitting engineered for maximum airflow while preventing oil backflow; finned aluminum surfaces that dissipate heat faster (keeping pump cooler and extending life); 1/4″ & 3/8″ MFL inlet fittings; easy to read sight glass; easy access oil fill port; oil drain valve positioned at the bottom of the oil reservoir and angled for faster, more complete draining, and non-skid feet. Oil included. Robinair, a Bosch Automotive Service Solutions brand, is a global leader in service tools and equipment based in Owatonna, Minnesota. Robinair is recognized throughout the world as the quality and performance leader in AC/R evacuation tools and this position has led to its success with the full range of products that serve the heating/ventilating/air conditioning/refrigeration (HVAC-R) and mobile markets, which includes the automotive aftermarket along with other industries such as agriculture and construction.
9. Vacuum System Pressure Control Switch Pump Regulator Attenuator:Full Range from Upto 29 inch Hg, Adjustable Range and Span Differential Pressure
- Direct control circuit up to 15 amp
- 120 240 or 380 Volt, Wire it normally open (NO) or normally closed(NC).
- Adjustable trip vacuum level up to 30 inch Hg, and set differential to kick back point
- For vacuum system/pump direct control for pressure automation in workshop or factory.
- Wires cased in with 1/4 NPT male input port, Made by VIOT, 100M through life.
Features: Direct control circuit up to 15 amp, or add a replay to any size you need Adjustable trip vacuum level inch Hg up to 30 inch Hg 1/4 inch male NPT vacuum input Electric wiring harness/box Single through for circuits: 120, 220, 380 Volt Technical Parameters: Wire it normally open (NO) or normally closed(NC). Operating Temperature range: – 4 to 120 °F Pressure set point range -1 to -29 inch Hg; Dead band: adjustable to what you need pressure tolerance 5% full scale, sensitive Electric Connectors/contacts: in electric box included Power in Circuit: 15 amp (120 VAC), or use relay for bigger pumps Line voltage: 120 VAC, 220VAC, 380 VAC or DC Circuit Life: 100,000,000 times Physical Size: 3 X 3 X 2 inch;
10. Winters PEM Series Steel Dual Scale Economy Pressure Gauge, 30"Hg Vacuum/kpa, 2" Dial Display, +/-3-2-3% Accuracy, 1/4" NPT Bottom Mount
- Brass wetted parts for measuring non-corrosive liquid and gas pressure
- Circular dial is enclosed in a steel case for corrosion resistance
- Measures pressure with dual scale (psi/kPa)/(Hg. vacuum/kPa)
- Display accuracy is + or – 3/2/3% over the entire range of the gauge (ASME B40.100 Grade B)
- Lower mount or center back male connection with either 1/8″ or 1/4″ NPT rate
The Winters PEM series pressure gauge with brass wetted parts has a circular dial enclosed in a steel case and a male connection, and measures pressure with a dual scale (psi/kPa)/(Hg. vacuum/kPa) with an accuracy of + or – 3/2/3%. The brass wetted parts are for measuring non-corrosive liquid and gas pressure. The black-painted steel case is Ingress Protection certified IP52 for protection against dust or liquids. The circular dial comes in 1.5″ (40 mm), 2″ (50 mm), 2.5″ (63 mm), and 4″ (100 mm) diameters. The dial has an aluminum black pointer. The lens for the 1.5″, 2″, and 2.5″diameter dials is polycarbonate for high impact resistance. The lens for the 4″ diameter dial is glass for strength and clarity. The gauge measures pressure with a dual scale of either psi/kPa or Hg. vacuum/kPa. The gauge is accurate to + or – 3/2/3% over the entire range of the gauge, American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) B40.100 Grade B accuracy class. The male connection is mounted on the bottom or center back of the gauge and has either a 1/4″ NPT (National Pipe Thread) or 1/2″ NPT rate. The bourdon tube is phosphor bronze, the movement is brass, and the welding is silver alloy. The over-pressure limit is 25% of full scale value. The working pressure is a maximum of 75% of full scale value. The operating temperature is -40 to 150 degrees F (-40 to 65 degrees C). This pressure gauge is suitable for plumbing, heating, air conditioning, pneumatic, hydraulic, water tanks, and air compressors.
Pressure gauges are instruments used to measure the pressure of a gas or liquid inside a vessel and, often, to help ensure the optimal amount of pressure for a given application. Pressure gauges can range from everyday instruments, such as those used to measure the air pressure in a car or bicycle tire, to highly accurate gauges used in mechanical and industrial processing. Most often, pressure gauges measure pressure relative to another reference. For instance, gauge pressure measures pressure relative to ambient air. An example of a pressure gauge measuring relative to ambient air is a tire pressure gauge or a blood pressure gauge. Differential pressure is the difference in pressure between two points, such as when measuring liquid flow along various points in a pipeline. An absolute pressure gauge measures pressure relative to a perfect vacuum, such as an atmospheric or barometric pressure gauge. All types of pressure gauges include either a male or a female mount to connect to the vessel where pressure is being measured, and display results on a dial with varying increments of measure across a given range.
Winters Instruments manufactures pressure gauges, thermometers, diaphragm seals, pressure transmitters, and switches. The company, founded in 1953, is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vacuum Pump 29 Hg for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!