Nowadays, there are so many products of reflector oven camping in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for reflector oven camping in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings reflector oven camping which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
823 reviews analysed
1. Coleman Camp Oven
- Portable camping oven lets you bake with confidence at the campsite
- Fits on Coleman propane and liquid fuel camp stoves
- Adjustable rack can be set at 3 heights for versatile baking
- Easy-clean aluminum steel construction resists scratches and corrosion
- Folds flat for easy storage and carrying
Bring the joy of fresh-baked muffins, cinnamon rolls, cornbread, and other treats to any campsite with the Coleman Camp Oven. Designed to fit neatly on Coleman propane and liquid fuel camp stoves, this portable oven gives you the ability to bake treats or keep food warm while spending time outdoors. The included interior rack adjusts to 3 heights, while the easy-to-read thermometer lets you bake with confidence. This portable oven is made from smooth aluminized steel that resists corrosion and scratches and wipes clean easily, and it folds flat for convenient carrying and storage when it’s time to pack up camp.
Camping stoves and other cooking accessories have made it possible to cook most things outdoors, but baked goods have always been out of the question. Until now, that is. Made of smooth aluminized steel, the Coleman camping oven lets you bake a batch of muffins, biscuits, or rolls right at the campsite.
The Coleman camping oven is designed to sit on a two- or three-burner camping stove.
The oven doesn’t require electric or gas power to work. Instead, campers simply place the oven on top of a Coleman two- or three-burner stove, which provides all the heat you need to bake your favorite dishes. The oven also offers such baking essentials as an adjustable steel bake rack and an easy-to-read thermometer. And when you’re done baking, the oven folds flat for easy storage. Made in China, the Coleman camping oven measures 12 by 12 by 12 inches (W x H x D) when standing and weighs 7 pounds.
More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a “no light, no pay” clause–a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked–and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark.
In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company’s current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won’t deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.
2. Lightweight Aluminum Reflector Oven
A very lightweight all aluminum reflector oven used to bake food while you are in the outdoors. The oven has a folding design for easy packing. It unfolds quickly, locking in place, and takes very little time to set up. It is for use in front of flames, no need to wait for coals in the fire to cook. It is easy to transport and will add very little weight to your backpack while giving a lot of comfort in cooking like you are at home. The “Reflecto” ovens are made from laser cut aluminum and hand built to ensure quality. Aluminum hinges and aircraft grade aluminum rivets hold the ovens together and allow for the very compact folding design. The smaller model is made to fit a normal sized pie tin. The oven is for use in front of a campfire to bake anything that could normally be cooked in an oven at home. A short list of examples that have been personally cooked in this oven include: full grouse, pizza, cinnamon rolls, bread, pies, muffins, fresh fish, and much more. All have been cooked in the middle of the woods (most on Boundary Waters/Quetico canoe trips) and all have come out perfectly cooked, there is no need to rotate the food in these ovens. As long as the directions provided are followed food will turn out great. No need to carry heavy ovens or pans, cook just like you would in an oven at home with one of these lightweight ovens. Also included is a cover case to put the oven in and a strap to hold it folded tight. The cover and strap come in blue, red, and orange. Once cooled the oven can be placed in its cover without the need to clean it and saves your pack from getting dirty. Oven, case, and strap included. Pie tin is not included, only pictured to show the size of the oven. Please contact seller for more details or with any questions. For a larger oven check out our Large Aluminum Reflector Oven.
3. The "Sproul Baker" Campfire Reflector Oven
The “Sproul Baker” is a campfire reflector oven with which you can bake anything just like at home. It is collapsible and lightweight. Basic kit includes oven, aluminum baking pan, trail bag and manual. Additional information at campfirecookware.com
4. GoSun Sport Pro Pack
- THE ULTIMATE SOLAR COOKING PACKAGE – Contains a GoSun Sport and everything you need to make full use of it, including a durable padded Carrying Case for secure travel and an extra Cooking Tray for prepping your next dish. GoSun anywhere!
- EASY AND DELICIOUS – Just load with food and relax, no monitoring required. The stove retains your food’s flavor and nutrition cooking from 360°, like a slow cooker, but faster. Bake, roast, steam and saute, nothing is off limits! When finished cooking, just keep the tray closed to keep your food hot and ready to eat for hours, no Sun required.
- FAST AND RELIABLE – Cooks a meal in as little as 20 minutes, reaching temperatures up to 550°F (290°C) in full sunlight. Light clouds on the radar? No problem! The GoSun Sport is so effective at capturing ultraviolet light and holding its heat, that if you can see a defined shadow, you can cook!
- PORTABLE AND DURABLE – Reflectors and base fold into a sturdy 7.5lb clamshell case with carrying handles. Completely submersible and designed for adventure, these stoves can take a beating.
- TWO YEAR WARRANTY* – Designed in Cincinnati, Ohio USA, this is an original GoSun Stove. If a tube breaks for any reason, we’ve got you covered with a free replacement for the first two years. (*Only applicable for Amazon orders from GoSun Stove or Brookstone, as all other dealers are unsanctioned and likely selling replicas.)
3PP1D1P1 With the ability to cook a meal in 20 minutes, reaching temperatures over 550°F or 290°C and finish a meal under cloudy skies, the GoSun Sport is the next evolution in fuel-free cooking. The sport’s compound parabolic reflectors and tubular design converts nearly 80% of all sunlight entering it’s reflectors into usable heat. The GoSun Sport Pro Pack contains a GoSun sport, padded carrying case, two cooking tray, a rugged scrubby cleaning tool that attaches onto the tray’s end, a user manual, and a cook booklet. Features: -Cooks when cloudy: You don’t have to see the sun to solar cook. The GoSun is so effective almost no day is off limits.-Portable: Deploys in seconds and collapses into a durable package.-Fuel free: No mess, no flames, no cost and always prepared for delicious.-Versatile: Steam, bake, fry, roast and boil and anything is possible inside the tube.-If it breaks, GoSun have got you covered.-Tubes are durable and made of borosilicate glass like Pyrex.-Distressed: No.Dimensions: -Minimum height: 8″.-Minimum width: 5″.-Overall Product Weight: 12.Warranty: -Manufacturer provides 2 years warranty.
5. GoSun Go Ultra-Portable Solar Cooker, Heats Drinks and Bakes Food, Perfect for Camping or Hiking – Weighs 2 lbs
- ULTRA PORTABLE – The GoSun Go is the most portable model in the GoSun lineup. Weighing just 2 pounds (0.9kg), the GoSun Go is ready for adventure on land and sea, in the summer or winter months!
- FAST AND RELIABLE – Cooks a meal in as little as 20 minutes, reaching temperatures up to 550°F (290°C) in full sunlight. The GoSun Sport is effective at capturing ultraviolet light and holding its heat. If you can see a defined shadow, you can cook!
- JUST ADD SUN – If you have a sunny day, you will have a hot meal with the GoSun Go Portable Solar Cooker. GoSun’s patented solar cooking technology absorbs a broad spectrum of radiation, so as long as you have a bit of sun, you’re in business.
- INCLUDED – A durable evacuated glass tube oven, 2 parabolic reflectors, EVA frame, stainless steel cooking tray, GoSun Dial, silicone cooking pans, universal action mount, cleaning brush, User Manual and Mini Cookbook to help users get started.
The GoSun Go is the most portable model in the GoSun lineup. Using only the sun, the GoSun Go can bake, roast, or steam a meal as well as boil liquids, reaching temperatures as high as 550°F/ 288°C. The package includes: durable evacuated glass tube oven, two parabolic reflectors, EVA frame, stainless steel cooking tray, GoSun Dial, silicone cooking pans, universal action mount, cleaning brush, User Manual and Mini Cookbook to help users get started.
6. GOSUN Fusion Solar Oven, Hybrid Electric Grill, Portable Solar Cooker, Outdoor or Indoor Oven
- SOLAR/ELECTRIC HYBRID – The world’s first solar + electric oven to work off grid.
- PORTABLE – The GoSun Fusion packs up to a 14 LB package, with an anodized aluminum reflector frame that protects the cooking chamber
- COOK AT NIGHT – Cook on sunny days, cloudy days, rainy days, or at night!
- INCLUDED – Solar oven, anodized reflector body, stainless steel tray with heating element
The Fusion is the world’s first portable, solar + electric oven to work off-grid. This versatile cooker is 5x more efficient than a traditional electric oven. This solar oven integrates a 150 Watt heating element (equivalent power draw of an incandescent lightbulb) below the stainless steel Cook Tray, allowing for cooking anytime, combining reliability and portability that has never been possible with solar or electric ovens.
7. GoSun Sport – Portable Solar Cooker for Easy, Delicious, and Versatile Meals – Cooks Food in as Little as 20 Minutes
- Portable solar stove – Deploys in seconds and collapses into a durable package
- folding parabolic reflectors protect the cooking tube like a clamshell. Equipped with carrying handles and completely submersible, the Sport is designed for adventure.
- Cool to touch – No fire hazard here. The stove’s solar vacuum tube cooking chamber provides a near perfect layer of insulation, keeping the exterior surface cool even while hot inside.
- Easy and delicious – Just load food into the tube cooking chamber and set the camber on the reflector to cook, no monitoring required. This solar grill retains your food’s flavor and nutrition cooking from 360° (like a slow cooker – but faster).
- Fast and reliable – Cooks a meal in as little as 20 minutes, reaching temperatures up to 550°F (290°C) in full sunlight. The GoSun Sport is effective at capturing ultraviolet light and holding its heat. If you can see a defined shadow, you can cook!
- Included – Tube cooking chamber, 2 foldable parabolic reflectors, a stainless-steel cooking tray, a rugged scrubby cleaning tool and an instruction manual. GoSun does not require frequent adjustment, making it a low-maintenance, fuel-free cooking device.
From America’s Leading Solar Cooking Brand, Designed in Cincinnati Ohio, USA. Featured by Top Chef, Discovery Channel, Outside Magazine, Popular Science and more. The GoSun Sport’s award-winning patented design converts nearly 80% of all sunlight entering it’s reflectors into usable heat, retaining if for hot meals with friends even in the most challenging conditions The Sport package includes: a durable Borosilicate Evacuated Glass Tube cooking chamber, two foldable Parabolic Reflectors made of industry grade anodized aluminum (+95% reflectivity), a Cooking Tray made of 304 Culinary Grade stainless steel, User’s Manual, Cook Booklet, rugged Scrubby Cleaning Tool that attaches onto the tray’s end and a Two Year No-Questions-Asked Warranty when ordered on Amazon from GoSun Stove or Brookstone. GoSun Stove: Powering Lives with Solar Cooking.
8. Sunflair Portable Solar Oven Deluxe with Complete Cookware, Dehydrating Racks and Thermometer
- #1 Portable Solar Oven from Alaska to Afghanistan! Cook from sun-up to sundown.
- The most versatile solar oven on the market. Bake cookies or pizza. Dry fruits and herbs. Can accommodate a wide variety of cookware. No assembly required. Easy to use. Sets up and stores in seconds.
- Everything included to start cooking: 1 solar oven thermometer, 2 heat-conducting/baking trays, 2 baking/dehydrating racks, 1 enamelware pot, 2 silicone pots, and a handy carrying bag
- Oven weighs only 1 lb, 2 oz! Durable and portable for Camping, Boating, RV-ing, Tailgating, Emergency Preparedness, Crafts: candle-making, modeling clay
- Sunflair donates a portion of our proceeds toward providing a safer, healthier, and greener cooking experience for all, both here at home and across the globe.
9. Camp Chef Deluxe Outdoor Camp Oven Carry Bag
Slide your Oven into the Outdoor Camp Oven Bag and keep it nice and safe for the drive down to Moab. You spent a pretty penny on that cooker, so treat it to this tough, lightly padded storage bag. A weather-resistant liner keeps water from creeping in and doing damage when you’re out in the wild.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Reflector Oven Camping for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!