Finding your suitable readers for portable butane oven is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for portable butane oven including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
728 reviews analysed
1. Coleman Camp Oven
- Portable camping oven lets you bake with confidence at the campsite
- Fits on Coleman propane and liquid fuel camp stoves
- Adjustable rack can be set at 3 heights for versatile baking
- Easy-clean aluminum steel construction resists scratches and corrosion
- Folds flat for easy storage and carrying
Bring the joy of fresh-baked muffins, cinnamon rolls, cornbread, and other treats to any campsite with the Coleman Camp Oven. Designed to fit neatly on Coleman propane and liquid fuel camp stoves, this portable oven gives you the ability to bake treats or keep food warm while spending time outdoors. The included interior rack adjusts to 3 heights, while the easy-to-read thermometer lets you bake with confidence. This portable oven is made from smooth aluminized steel that resists corrosion and scratches and wipes clean easily, and it folds flat for convenient carrying and storage when it’s time to pack up camp.
Camping stoves and other cooking accessories have made it possible to cook most things outdoors, but baked goods have always been out of the question. Until now, that is. Made of smooth aluminized steel, the Coleman camping oven lets you bake a batch of muffins, biscuits, or rolls right at the campsite.
The Coleman camping oven is designed to sit on a two- or three-burner camping stove.
The oven doesn’t require electric or gas power to work. Instead, campers simply place the oven on top of a Coleman two- or three-burner stove, which provides all the heat you need to bake your favorite dishes. The oven also offers such baking essentials as an adjustable steel bake rack and an easy-to-read thermometer. And when you’re done baking, the oven folds flat for easy storage. Made in China, the Coleman camping oven measures 12 by 12 by 12 inches (W x H x D) when standing and weighs 7 pounds.
More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a “no light, no pay” clause–a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked–and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark.
In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company’s current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won’t deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.
2. Coleman 2000020951 Stove Btn 1-Burner Tt Blu
- Instastart ignition for matchless lighting
- 7,650 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits up to a 10-inch pan
- Lasts up to 1.25 hours on high on one 8.8 oz. butane gas cylinder (sold separately)
- Adjustable burner gives precise temperature control, and large base offers stability for easy stirring
- Durable porcelain-coated grate is easy to clean, and aluminum burner is rust-proof for years of use
- Carry case included
- 1-year limited warranty
On-the-go cooking just got a little easier with the Coleman Portable Butane Stove with Carrying Case. With an ultra-portable design and included carry case, this stove is ready for any camping adventure and quickly sets up on any outdoor tabletop, supporting up to a 10-inch pan. Attach an 8.8 oz. butane cylinder (sold separately), light the automatic matchless ignition with the turn of a knob, and in no time, you’re cooking with up to 7,650 BTUs of power for up to 1.25 hours. Wind baffles shield your flame from the wind, and a large stable base makes stirring easy. Use your stove for years to come thanks to an easy-to-clean, durable porcelain-coated grate, rust-proof aluminum burner, and made-to-last enameled steel exterior.
3. Gas ONE New 10,000 BTU CSA List Portable Butane Gas Stove with Carrying Case CSA Listed
4. Gas ONE GS-4000P – Camp Stove – Premium Propane or Butane Stove with Convenient Carrying Case, Great for Camp Stove and Portable Butane Stove for All Cooking Application Hurricane Supplies
- ✓ DUEL FUEL PORTABLE GAS STOVE – Compatible with both butane (8 oz) and propane (16.4 oz) fuel, the GS-4000P is the ideal stove for campers looking for a little more flexibility in their portable stove’s usability. (the GS-4000P includes a propane adapter/hose) *Attach the hose to the stove before connecting to your 16.4 oz propane tank* (FUEL NOT INCLUDED)
- ✓ PREMIUM GOLD DESIGN – The GS-4000P has a sleek gold-colored aluminum body with a raised wall along with a built-in round wind shield to protect your flame from unfriendly weather. *The Butane cartridge includes a thermal conductive plate to ensure all your fuel gets used in colder temperatures.
- ✓ SAFETY FEATURES – Gas One’s Deluxe Camping Stove has a Pressure Sensor Cartridge Ejection System for butane fuel, along with a Gas Flow Cut Off Mechanism when detecting unwanted gas flow. The GS-4000P has a variety of features from Push To Turn (and heat resistant) knobs, to a butane cartridge locking mechanism to ensure that your using the stove in a safe and effective manner.
- ✓ HIGH HEAT OUTPUT – Gas One’s GS-4000P has an output of 12,000BTU from its cast aluminum burner head, and is easily heat adjustable through the portable stove’s control knob.
- ✓ AUTO PIEZO IGNITION – The Portable stove has a piezo auto ignition feature that cuts out the need for traditional matches or lighters. Simply turn the control knob to the very end to “spark” an ignition with a click. Simple to use, and fitting for any and every outdoor setting.
Enjoy your portable cooking experience with our most deluxe model, the GS-4000P. Dual Fuel Capable (butane and propane), with a variety of safety features to improve your experience, the GS-4000P is the ultimate stove for cooking on the go!
5. Iwatani Corporation of America Iwatani of America ZA-3HP Portable Butane Stove Burner Medium Metallic
Iwatani Corporation of America ZA-3HP Portable Butane Stove Burner
6. Iwatani Cassette Feu VA-30 Portable Butane Stove 12,000BTU
- Quality – Authorized USA model with a detailed English User Manual. 2019 Brand New model. No. 1 Brand in Japan since 1969 that stands behind its work with a 1 year limited . Made in Japan
- Heat output – constant and high 12000BTU/hr. output – boils water/cooks food quickly & consistently.
- Advanced technology – heat panel system maintains constant power as fuel is being consumed, providing the maximum and consistent output for the life of entire fuel canister.
- Ease OF use – easy ignition with Piezo electric & quick Fuel locking with magnetic locking system to ensure no leaks. (Fuel sold separately)
- Safety – CSA listed – tested and certified to meet us standards as camp stove & Gas foodservice equipment.
- Pressure sensing device – shuts off the flow of butane which extinguishes the flame if the pressure in the canister rises to unsafe levels. To reset just push down A lever on the regulator. Much like a circuit breaker in your home.
- Built in windbreaker – protects flame from wind and air conditioning for maximum performance and safety.
- Portability – lightweight & reliable for use in camping, emergency preparedness kit, tailgating, backpacking. Comes with a carrying case for quick easy storage.
12, 000 BTU butane gas stove, high power, heat panel, Piezo- electric ignition, automatic safety stop, plastic carrying case, Case camp stove approved, CSA gas foodservice equipment approved.
7. GasOne GS-8300 – Camp Stove Compact Butane Stove with Carrying Case – Foldable Portable Stove
- CONVENIENT PORTABILITY – A portable butane stove with versatility and easy portability in mind, Gas One’s new Spyder Stove is the perfect fit for campers and backpackers alike. Roughly the size of a 32 oz water bottle, Gas One’s Spyder Stove utilizes its sleek compact design without sacrificing the fire power of a large size portable stove at 8000 BTU
- QUALITY MATERIAL AND DESIGN – The Spyder Stove has a durable brass burner head, an easy-to-clean enamel coating, as well as ventilation holes to keep user’s stove safe and reliable. Its thoughtful design allows for the stove to fold into a small space for storage and portability while being able to support pots and stoves when fully extended outwards
- EASY SETUP – Gas One’s Spyder Stove can be easily set up (directions with pictures on the box) with minimal directions: first, open the cover and rotate the body to a 90-degree angle. Pull the middle grate outwards, extending the grates to its ready position. Insert a butane canister in the empty butane compartment and close the cover
- AUTO IGNITION AND TEMPERATURE CONTROL – Gas One’s Butane stove has an electric piezo auto ignition along with a durable push and turn control knob so users can fully manage their cooking experience
- PERFECT IN THE YARD OR ON THE GO – Easily fitted in any bag and easily stored in small spaces, the Spyder Stove is the ideal portable cooker for both those who are away from home and those looking to have a quick cookout without taking up too much space
8. Camp Chef Outdoor Camp Oven
- Range/oven features two 7,500 BTU matchless igniter range burners.Oven power: 3,000 BTU (Up to 400° F)
- Matchless igniter 3,000 BTU internal oven
- comes with two oven racks
- Maximum oven temperature: 400 degrees with built in thermometer
- Cooks for up to 5 hours on high heat with one 1-pound can of propane
- Full Dimensions- 12.5 L x 21 W x 18 H inches. Internal Oven Dimensions- 11 L x 16 W x 9 H inches. Oven fits 9 x 13 inches pan inside. weight: 35 pounds
- Great addition to your emergency preparedness kit. Do not store or use gasoline or other liquids with flammable vapors in the vicinity of this or any other appliance
- Powered with a disposable 1-pound propane can or adapt for a bulk tank (adapter sold separately)
- 1-year limited warranty
DECENT FEATURES of the Camp Chef Outdoor Camp Oven Two 7,500 BTU brass range burners Oven output: 3,000 BTU (heats up to 400° F) Insulated, efficient oven box and 2 oven racks Matchless ignition Stainless steel body Built-in oven temperature gauge Oven fits 9 x 13 pan inside Powered by a disposable 1 lb propane bottle, can be adapted for use with standard bulk tanks Ready to cook out of the box The SPECS Box Dimension: (L x W x H): 24.5 x 16 x 21″ Box Weight: 37 lbs
9. SHINESTAR 7,200 BTU Dual Fuel Portable Propane and Butane Gas Stove with Single Burner and Carry Case for Outdoor Camping, CSA Certificated
- Dual fuel gas stove is compatible with both propane (fuel not included) and butane (fuel not included), operates on a single butane canister 8 oz or a propane canister 16.4 oz.
- Pass CSA certificated. Two specially designed safety devices, guarantee the utmost safeties in use from the risk of gas leakage, and/or backflow
- Includes propane converter regulator hose,allow you connect the stove to a 16.4 oz propane tank. No need to buy other accessories
- 7,200BTU/HR this camping stove has enough heat output to help you solve cooking problems.Reliable for camping, outdoor cooking
- Comes With Carrying Case/Complete With instruction manual.Designed to be taken anywhere
Don’t worry，we provided complete instruction manual on the product packaging. (For your safety, please carefully read the manual warning information.)
This portable dual duel camping stove can be used with round shape grill pan for various cooking.
The portable stove uses 8 oz canister or propane tank 16.4 oz. (NOT included), and is perfect for any outdoor camping.
Gas canister lock：press gas canister lock downward to lock position.
Built safe position of lid opening hole:insert finger to pull hood open.
Safety Protection Device：
Over pressure protection device：to eject the canister which results in shut off the gas supply.
Built in canister ejection system：ejection butane fuel canister if irregular flow/pressure is detected.
Enough Heat Output：
The heat of 7200btu/hr is enough for outdoor travel, BBQ, fishing and camping.
Windshield:prevent flame from being extinguished by wind.
1.Keep away from any open flame.
2.Do not attempt to light the stove.
3.Never use the gas stove in an enclosed space.
4.Must be Install and use correctly according to the instructions to avoid danger.
5.Do not store or use gasoline or other liquids with flammable vapors in the vicinity of this or any other appliance.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Portable Butane Oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!