Finding your suitable readers for lenovo thinkpad 13 windows is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for lenovo thinkpad 13 windows including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
511 reviews analysed
1. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Tablet (3rd Gen) – 13in – Core i7 8650U – 8 GB RAM – 256 – 13" Touchscreen LCD – 2 in 1 Notebook – Fingerprint Reader – Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Edition (20KJ0017US)
- Included in Package will be (1) Tablet, (1) Battery pack, (1) Black Pogo keyboard, (1) Pen Pro, Fingerprint reader, (2) Webcams, Documentation
- 1.9GHz Intel Core i7 8650U – 8GB LPDDR3 SDRAM – 256 GB SSD TCG Opal Encryption 2
- 13″ IPS, LED-backlit, Touch screen 3000 x 2000 (QHD) – Intel UHD Graphics 620 –
- (1) Micro SD reader (supports optional USH-I, microSDHC, microSDXC) – (2) M.2 (one holds the solid state drive and the other holds an Intel 8265 802.11ac Bluetooth wireless adapter) – I/O: (2) USB-C (Power Delivery 3.0) – (1) Pogo keyboard connector – (1) Pen holder slot – (1) 3.5mm audio combo
- Lithium Polymer Battery – Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac – Bluetooth
Redesigned from the ground up, the ThinkPad X1 Tablet gives you power, productivity, and portability in an ultra-premium detachable 2-in-1. From the enlarged 13″ screen to the enhanced security hardware, to the responsive voice experience that wakes your device even faster, the ThinkPad X1 Tablet is the perfect solution for professionals on the go.
2. Lenovo ThinkPad X390 13.3" FHD IPS, Intel i5-10210U, 8GB Memory, 256GB PCIe SDD, Fingerprint Reader, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10 Pro, 3Yr Warranty
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10210U Processor (1.60 GHz, up to 4.20 GHz with Turbo Boost, 4 Cores, 8 Threads, 6 MB Cache)
- 13.3″ FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS, anti-glare, 300 nits
- 8 GB DDR4 Memory, 256 GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- Fingerprint Reader, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10 Pro, 3 Year Lenovo Warranty
- Intel 9260 Wireless AC (2 x 2) & Bluetooth 5.0
- 2 x USB-C 3.1 Gen 2
- 2 USB 3.1
- 1 HDMI
- 1 headphone/microphone combo jack
- MicroSD card reader
Goes everywhere, takes you further
The ThinkPad X390 is a perfect traveling companion—slim and light, with great battery life*. This 13″ laptop is designed with a 12″ footprint, and is easy to carry with a starting weight of only 2.7 lbs (1.22 kg). Its 17.6-hour battery can be charged to 80 percent capacity in 60 minutes with Rapid Charge, so you can plug it in during a layover and have plenty of battery life* for the next leg of your trip.
*All battery life claims are approximate and based on results using both the MobileMark 2014 battery-life benchmark tests. Actual battery life will vary and depends on many factors such as product configuration and usage, software use, wireless functionality, power management settings, and screen brightness. The maximum capacity of the battery will decrease with time and use.
3. 2019 Newest Lenovo Thinkbook 13S 13.3" Anti-Glare IPS Full HD FHD (1920×1080) Business Laptop (Intel Quad Core i7-8565U, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB PCIe M.2 SSD) Backlit, Fingerprint, Type-C, Windows 10 Pro
- 8th Generation Intel Quad-Core i7-8565U 1.80 GHz (4 Cores 8 Threads, Turbo up to 4.60 GHz, 8MB SmartCache)
- Memory: 8GB DDR4 RAM
- Storage: 256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- 13.3″ Full HD Anti-glare LED-backlit 300 nits (1920 x 1080) (NON-Touch) | Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620 – Max Support (DP/HDMI) 4K 4096×2304 60Hz/30Hz
- Wireless 802.11ac (2×2) + BlueTooth v5.0 | Backlit Keyboard | Webcam | USB Type-C | HDMI | NO OPTICAL DRIVE
- Windows 10 Professional 64-bit – Ideal for Home, Professionals, Small business, School Education
Built for business, designed for you
These laptops make it easy to do business with style. From options that keep you up and running without pause, to security that works behind the scenes. And that’s not all—ThinkBook laptops boast awesome entertainment features. And they’re eye catching too.
- Display 13.3″ Full HD Anti-glare 300nits (1920 x 1080) (NON-Touch)
- Processor 8th Generation Intel Quad-Core i7-8565U 1.80 GHz (4 Cores 8 Threads, Turbo up to 4.60 GHz, 8MB SmartCache)
- Graphics Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620
- Storage 256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- Memory 8GB DDR4-2400
- Networking Wireless 802.11ac (2×2) + Bluetooth v5.0
- Operating System Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
- Battery Li-ion45Wh supports rapid charge (1 hour 80%)
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 12.11″ x 8.52″ x 0.63″
- Weight 2.91 lbs (Starting weight)
- Fingerprint reader Touch style fingerprint reader on power button
- Camera HD720p
- Trackpad Buttonless Mylar surface touchpad, multi-touch
- USB Ports (Total) 3
- 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1
- 1 – USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 2
- 1 – Headphone/microphone combo jack
- HDMI 1.4b Port
- AC power adapter jack
4. Lenovo Business Ultrabook ThinkPad 13 13.3" Intel CELERON 3855U (1.60GHZ, 2MB) 13.3 HD, 4G. 128G SSD Windows 10 PRO
- Intel Celeron Processor 3855U (2M Cache, 1.60 GHz)
- 13.3″ HD (1366×768) anti-glare, LED backlight w/720p Camera
- 4GB DDR4 2133 SoDIMM Memory, Intel HD Graphics 510
- 128GB Solid State Drive M.2
- Intel Wireless-AC 8260 Bluetooth Version 4.0, 3-cell Li-Polymer Battery, 42Wh, Windows 10 Professional 64
ThinkPad 13 balances mobility and productivity for professionals, students, and educators alike. Built to pass 12 Military Specification tests for durability, it can withstand the travails of the boardroom and the classroom – yet it’s ultralight, and features a battery that lasts a full work day.
5. Lenovo 20AL009CUS ThinkPad X240 13-Inch IPS Technology HD LED Ultrabook (Intel Core i7-4600U, 8GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Windows 7 Professional 64)
- Intel Core i7-4600U processor (2 cores, 2.10GHz, 4MB cache), Intel HD Graphics 4400,DDR3L memory controller (up to 1600MHz), Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 (3.30GHz), HT technology
- 8GB PC3-12800 1600MHz DDR3L RAM
- fingerprint reader, 3 + 3 battery cells (interior + exterior), HD720p resolution camera, Bluetooth 4.0 wireless
- 12.5 Inch / 31.7 cm HD (1366×768) TFT color, anti-glare, LED backlight, 300 nits, 16:9 aspect ratio, 700:1 contrast ratio, IPS
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years warranty, 1 year battery
Introducing the thinner, lighter, 12.5″ Lenovo ThinkPad X240. While just 0.78″ thin and starting from 3 lbs., the X240 combines intelligent design with top-of-the-line hardware, setting new standards for those who travel light.
Manufacturer’s warranty has expired Windows 7 Pro has been upgraded to Windows 7 Ultimate 30 day return policy
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on August 3, 2014
Well, it goes from bad to worse...
Having spoken to Lenovo Singapore, where I am currently resident for a few months; It was going to $200 to open the case to diagnose the problem. If it was a motherboard they could not quote how much or how long it would be away as the motherboard would have to be ordered in.
I went elsewhere and I had the motherboard replaced within a few days -- for little more than the cost of Lenovo Singapore to check it out.
But it appears that getting it serviced outside of the company has dire consequences.
Windows is no longer activated and will not accept the original key as it tied to the original motherboard. Researching online shows multiple posts where it should simply be a matter of contacting the dealer to advise that it hasn't been upgraded or swapped to a new PC, it has been repair.
So I contact Lenovo Singapore: Did you do the repair in our service shop? No. It is not under warranty and you did not purchase in Singapore we cannot help you with activation. Phone hung up.
Then I Contact Lenovo U.S: You need to go the Singapore Service Centre to get windows re-activated. I explain that Lenovo Singapore said they won't do it because I did not get it repaired from them and did not purchase from them - I purchased in Lenovo US. Chat window closes.
Finally I contact Microsoft... yes it can be done!
Please send photos of sticker and proof of purchase. I PDF the Amazon invoice - LenovoThinkPad X240 13-Inch IPS Technology HD LED Ultrabook (Intel Core i7-4600U, 8GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Windows 7 Professional 64.
I take photo of the rear. No Windows 7 sticker with key -- just a small Windows 8. So I also take screen shot windows key currently installed on computer. (The original purchase was supposed to come with windows 8 but was able to be downgraded to Windows 7.) After Windows 7 there are no more stickers placed on the bottom of PCs.
Because there is no Windows 7 sticker I'm out of luck. So now it's changed with Microsoft. Sorry, cannot supply you with Windows 7 key. Your sticker says windows 8, and the invoice says windows 7. I explain that it was the downgrade from windows 8 to windows 7 as was available at the time. She says I cannot give you windows 7 because the sticker says windows 8. And cannot give you windows 8 because it's no longer supported.
Talk about a Catch22 -- Yossarian would be proud! And ironically Windows 7 will no longer be supported in 2020.
So 'thanks' to Lenovo for an expensive product that failed inside 4 years.
And 'thanks' Lenovo Singapore for the lack of service and support in attempting to rectify a problem.
'Thanks' Lenovo US for not putting the right stickers on the computer when I got Windows 7 - whichmeans I was abandoned by Microsoft.
Having used windows since 1996,I have always used the genuine product. I'm not a thief, and I don't appreciate being treated like one.
I can now say I will definitely NOT purchase Lenovo again.And the lack of flexibility by Microsoft means my next PC will be an Apple.
Additional 2 stars removed for lack of assistance after repair from Lenovo and Microsoft.
******** Review Updated March 8, 2018*********
Purchase Date: June 7, 2014
Original Review: August 3, 2014
Computer Died: March 1, 2018
This computer lasted 3 years and 9 months. The motherboard stopped working in March 2018, although there were some issues in late December 2017, where the computer would just go to a black screen / power out. Eventually it went one last time and would not restart. I have been advised that it is most likely themotherboard - which is not worth repairing or replacing. You may draw your own conclusions on my thoughts, but it is highly unlikely I would purchase Lenovo again.
Originally 5 stars, but two stars removed for lack of longevity and that the fingerprint reader was useless
******** Original Review Starts August 3, 2014*********
I know there have been mixed reviews on the X240, especially from long time Lenovo ThinkPad owners.
I was looking for a powerful laptop that I can hook up to a monitor, keyboard and mouse while at home, but be small enough to easily travel with and decided on this one.
One of the major issues people seem to have is with the track-pad. I don't use track-pad buttons very often, preferring to double tap the pad. I still prefer a mouse, but the track-pad works ok for me, when I'm not using the mouse.
The two USB ports could be an issue, but I purchased a small Bluetooth mouse for when I am away from home and it leaves both USB ports free for a hard drive or flash drive.
I like the keyboard, which has a much better feel than my Toshiba, but as I'm not an accomplished typist, the TrackPoint doesn't get much use.
8GB of RAM is enough for what I do, (it would be nice to be upgradeable, but that option seems to be disappearing on ultra-books) and the processor, when teamed with the SSD, moves very quickly.
I'm happy with the standard battery. I get excellent battery life (my recent Toshiba was good for 3 hours when new...) I didn't want the bulk of the upgraded battery, although some reviews like the keyboard lift (and huge boost in battery time) it gives. It is nice to have the option of easily adding a battery, that some other manufacturers no longer allow
I wanted Windows 7 (it came with the pro version), and I didn't want a touch screen. I've tried Win8 and I have to say I'm not a huge fan, but I guess I can get used to it sometime in the future. While it makes sense the Microsoft is moving to a touch based interface for phones and tablets, I don't want to touch my monitor or laptop screen as (A). it is hard work lifting my arms all the time, and (B) I want /need my screens to be crystal clear.I have an iPad retina and there is so much loss of clarity because of fingerprints, the retina screen seems almost pointless, unless you keep it crystal clear. (BTW Touch my laptop screen and I'll break your fingers: )
I was very happy with the price, saving close to US$750 if I had purchased at home and also got a longer international warranty.
One issue I did have was with a 3.0 USB hub. I tried a powered USB 3.0 hub from Anker, however there was some issue with the Western Digital Elements Portable Hard Drive losing connection. Now, I'm not sure where the issue lies, but suffice it to say for me, the X240, WD Passport HD and the Anker USB powered hub, didn't play well together. After several weeks of communication with Anker, the issue was not resolved. I have stopped using the 3.0 Hub and reverted to my older Belkin 2.0 hub, and while the hard drive is slower, it doesn't disconnect. I'm more concerned about damage to the drive and data integrity, than speed. And 3.0 is not required for mouse & keyboard.
Over the years, I've owned Gateway (Win95), Compaq (ME), Acer (XP) and Toshiba (Win7) laptops upgrading about every 5 years. I've always kept my older laptop as a Back Up device and networked. Now that XP is unsupported (and the Toshiba was giving me 90 minutes of battery life) it was time to upgrade.
I can honestly say this Lenovo ThinkPad X240, in this configuration, is the best laptop / ultrabook I have owned.
Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2014
Same problem. All our smart people looked at this and finally my wife solved it. Turned out it was the virus protection program that came installed on it that was causing the problems. This was by far the most expensive laptop we have ever purchased and we expected better.
6. Lenovo ThinkPad T480s Windows 10 Pro Laptop - Intel Core i7-8650U, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD, 14" IPS FHD (1920x1080) Matte Display, Fingerprint Reader, Black Color
- Intel Core i7-8650U (8M Cache, up to 4.2GHz) - 500GB Solid State Drive - 16GB PC4-17000 DDR4L SDRAM, 2400MHz SODIMM
- 14" IPS Full HD (1920x1080) Anti-Glare (Matte) Display - Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620 - Stereo Speakers
- Fingerprint Reader - Built in HD 720p Webcam with Dual noise-cancelling Microphones - Intel Dual Band Wireless 8265 AC with Bluetooth 4.1
- Connectivity: 4-in-1 SD card reader (MMC, SD, SDHC, SDXC), 2x USB 3.1 ports (One Always On), 1x USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 1 for data/charging/display, 1x USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 2/Intel Thunderbolt 3, Headphone/Mic Combo Jack, HDMI 1.4b, RJ-45 Gigabit LAN Port, Docking connection
- Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit - ThinkPad Precision Backlit Keyboard/ 57Wh Battery - Black Color
Lenovo ThinkPad T480s: Business-Ready.
With the new 8th generation Intel Core i7 processor, the ThinkPad T480s can take you to new heights of productivity. The ThinkPad T480s gives you the power of a desktop PC--with the freedom of a portable laptop.
Tested for battle, Built for Success—Anywhere
Every ThinkPad laptop undergoes 21 MIL-SPEC tests for reliability and durability, including the ability to survive in hazardous physical and environmental conditions.
Practical Yet Secure
The ThinkPad T480s has an optional match-on-chip fingerprint reader, anti-spoofing technology that authenticates log-in credentials and helps safeguards your data, and ThinkShutter, a webcam cover that you can open and close.
Prepare to Be Thunderstruck
The ThinkPad T480s includes Intel Thunderbolt 3—the technology that brings lightning-fast Thunderbolt to USB-C at speeds up to 40 Gbps. Connect a cable from your USB-C port to a Thunderbolt 3-enabled device, and get four times the data and twice the video bandwidth of any other port type, while also supplying power.
- Intel Core i7-8650U Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.20 GHz)
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel UHD 620 Integrated Graphics
- 14" IPS Full HD 1920x1080 resolution non-touch, matte anti-glare screen
- 500GB SATA M.2 Solid State Drive - 16GB DDR4 RAM, 2400 MHz
- Intel Centrino 8265 AC 2x2 Premium Dual Band WiFi
- Bluetooth 4.1, Integrated 720p HD webcam
- Stereo speakers, Dual-array microphones
- 6-row backlit keyboard - Biometric Fingerprint Reader - Trusted Platform Module (TPM) chip further encrypts your critical information.
- I/O Ports: 4-in-1 reader, 2x USB 3.1 ports (One Always On), 1x USB3.1 Type-C Gen 1 for data/charging/display, 1x USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 2/Intel Thunderbolt 3, Headphone/Mic Combo Jack, HDMI 1.4b, RJ-45 Gigabit LAN Port, Docking connection
7. Lenovo ThinkPad E595 15.6" Full HD Laptop, AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Quad-Core, Up to 3.70 GHz, 8GB Ram, 256GB SSD, Windows 10 Pro
- 15.6-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS 250nits Anti-glare Non-touch, Integrated AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics
- AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Quad-Core Processor, 2.10 GHz (up to 3.70 GHz), 4MB L3 Cache
- 8GB 2400 MHz DDR4 Ram, 256GB M.2 NVMe PCIe Solid State Drive
- 1 x USB Type-A (USB 2.0), 2 x USB Type-A (USB 3.1 / USB 3.2 Gen 1), 1 x USB 3.1 / USB 3.2 Gen 2 (Supports DisplayPort and Power Delivery), 1 x HDMI, 1 x microSD card slot
- Windows 10 Pro, 1 Year Warranty, Headphone & Microphone Audio Jack, Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)
Stylish and affordable productivity
give your small business a unique style with the compelling facade and features of these business laptops. They're built for security and productivity, with a look that makes business personal again.
8. Lenovo Thinkpad T430 Built Business Laptop Computer (Intel Dual Core i5 Up to 3.3 Ghz Processor, 8GB Memory, 320GB HDD, Webcam, DVD, Windows 10 Professional) (Renewed)
This is a Lenovo ThinkPad T430 notebook computer, featuring Intel Core i5-3320M 2.60GHz processor, DVD-RW, Webcam, 8GB RAM, and a 320GB Hard Drive. This machine is fully refurbished and will offer you years of computing, backed by our 90-Day Warranty!
9. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Tablet Laptop, 13.0 inches QHD+ (3000x2000) Touchscreen, 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8650U, 16GB LPDDR3, 1 TB Solid State Drive, Windows 10 Pro (Renewed)
Processor: 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8650U with vPro (1.9GHz, up to 4.2GHz with Turbo Boost, 8MB Cache)
OS: Windows 10 Professional 64bit
Display: 13.0" QHD+ (3000x2000) Captive Touch, glossy, LED backlight, IPS
Memory: 16GB LPDDR3 2133MHz Memory
Hard Drive: 1 TB Solid State Drive, PCIe-NVME OPAL2.0 M.2
Video: Intel UHD Graphics 620
Optical Drive: None
Camera: Dual cameras: 2.0mp front and 8.0mp rear Cameras
Connectivity: Intel Dual Band Wireless AC(2x2) 8265, Bluetooth Version 4.1 with vPro
Input: Detachable X1 Tablet Gen 3 Thin Keyboard Integrated Fingerprint Reader Pen not included
Battery: 4 cell Li-Polymer 42Whr
PortsSlots: 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C / Intel Thunderbolt 3 (Power Delivery, DisplayPort, Data transfer), 4-in-1 MicroSD card reader, Headphone / microphone combo jack, Nano Sim slot
Dimensions: Tablet: 11.96" x 8.88" x 0.35" / 304 x 225.56 x 8.9 (mm) Tablet & Keyboard: 11.96" x 8.88" x 0.59" / 304 x 225.56 x 15.1 (mm)
Weight: Tablet : Starting at 1.69 lbs (890 g) Tablet with keyboard: Starting at 2.79 lbs (1.27 kg)
10. Lenovo ThinkPad N22 (80S60015US) Intel Celeron N3050 1.6 GHz Dual-Core, 4 GB RAM, 32 GB SSD, Webcam, Bluetooth 4.0, 11.6'' Screen, Windows 10
The Lenovo N22 offers access to education-grade Lenovo features and a rich universe of Windows 10 productivity at value-focused pricing. This gives districts the chance to make a long-term investment in digital learning. The careful combination of great hardware and the Windows education ecosystem helps expand the reach of technology, creating better learning outcomes one learner at a time. Lenovo ThinkPad N22 11.6" Laptop: Key Features and Benefits:
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Lenovo Thinkpad 13 Windows for you.Please don't forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!