Finding your suitable readers for laptop m.2 pcie is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for laptop m.2 pcie including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
964 reviews analysed
1. Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB – M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology (MZ-V7S2T0B/AM)
- INNOVATIVE V-NAND TECHNOLOGY: Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology, the 970 EVO Plus SSD’s NVMe interface (PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 NVMe 1.3) offers enhanced bandwidth, low latency, and power efficiency ideal for tech enthusiasts, high end gamers, and 4K & 3D content designers
- BREAKTHROUGH READ WRITE SPEEDS: Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 3,500MB/s and 3,300MB/s, respectively
- Random Read (4KB, QD32): Up to 600,000 IOPS Random Read. Voltage – 3.3 V ± 5 % Allowable voltage
- PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZATION AND DATA SECURITY: Seamless cloning and file transfers with Samsung Magician Software, the ideal SSD management solution for performance optimization and data security with automatic firmware updates
- SUPERIOR HEAT DISSIPATION: Samsung’s Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops.1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
- 5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: 5-year limited warranty or 600 TBW (Terabytes Written). Note: Please check the compatibility of computer/motherboards with the drive.
For intensive workloads on PCs and workstations, the Samsung 970 EVO Plus delivers ultimate performance powered by Samsung’s NVMe SSD leadership. The ultimate in performance, the 970 EVO Plus is upgraded to be faster than the 970 EVO. It maximizes the potential of NVMe bandwidth for unbeatable computing that meets the needs of the most demanding tech enthusiasts and professionals. For performance that puts you in command, the 970 EVO Plus combines the next-gen PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 NVMe interface with the latest V-NAND technology to achieve fearless read/write speeds up to 3,500/3,300MB/s, up to 53% faster than the 970 EVO. Samsung’s advanced nickel-coated controller and heat spreader on the 970 EVO Plus Solid State Drive enable superior heat dissipation. The Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops. Advanced drive management made simple, Samsung Magician software will help you keep an eye on your drive. A suite of user-friendly tools helps keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance.
2. XPG SX8200 Pro 2TB 3D NAND NVMe Gen3x4 PCIe M.2 2280 Solid State Drive R/W 3500/3000MB/s SSD (ASX8200PNP-2TT-C)
- Ultra-Fast PCIe NVMe Gen3x4 Interface
- Sequential read/write speed up to 3500/3000 MB/s, *Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration.MTBF:2,000,000 hours
- Ideal for intense 3D animation, rendering, video and photo editing, and other intense applications
- 5 year limited
- Interface: PCIe NVMe Gen3x4. Please check your motherboard manual and make sure your motherboard’s M. 2 slot supports PCIe NVMe or M Key with NVMe. This SSD is not compatible with Mac. Additional parts may be required to use on Mac system.
XPG SX8200 Pro delivers fast speed for gaming notebooks and high-end desktops with a very budget-friendly price. Utilizing the fast PCIe gen3x4 interface*, XPG SX8200 Pro reaches high speeds of up to 3500/3000MB per second (read/write) **, outperforming SATA 6GB/s several times over. With NVMe 1. 3 supported, XPG SX8200 Pro delivers superior random read/write performance and multi-tasking capabilities. It implements 3D NAND flash, which provides higher storage density and reliability compared to 2D NAND. With support for intelligent SLC caching, DRAM cache buffer and LDPC ECC technologies, XPG SX8200 Pro maintains optimized performance and data integrity during demanding applications like 4K photo/video editing, 3D modeling, big data analysis, stream gaming and more. * Performance may vary based on SSD capacity, host hardware and software, operating system, and other system variables. XPG SX8200 Pro requires M. 2 connector with M key and PCIe NVMe compatibility. Please check your system spec detail under storage interface for compatibility notes. NVMe may require additional driver to work with Windows 7.
3. WD Blue SN550 500GB NVMe Internal SSD – Gen3 x4 PCIe 8Gb/s, M.2 2280, 3D NAND, Up to 2,400 MB/s – WDS500G2B0C
Put NVMe power at the heart of your PC for lightning-fast, ultra-responsive performance. The WD Blue SN550 NVMe SSD can deliver over 4 times the speed of our best SATA SSDs. Whether you’re working, creating, casual gaming or processing large amounts of data, take advantage of this powerful internal drive’s high speeds to do more, Faster. Available in capacities up to 1TB* in an affordable M.2 2280 form factor, there’s no time Like now to make the change to NVMe. | *1gb = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = one trillion bytes. Actual user capacity may be less, depending on operating environment.
4. Seagate Barracuda 510 1TB SSD Internal Solid State Drive – PCIe Nvme 3D TLC NAND for Gaming PC Gaming Laptop Desktop (ZP1000CM30001)
- Accelerate applications for desktop and laptop PCs with an internal SSD that provides Blazing-fast read/write speeds of up to 3400/3000MB/s
- Extend laptop Battery life with Barracuda SSD drives that reduce power consumption
- Compact M.2 2280 form factor is the ideal storage solution for ultra-thin and ultra-small laptops
- Enjoy long-term barracuda reliability with 1.8M hours MTBF and 640TB TBW
- Five-year limited warranty included, and optional data recovery services
Accelerate PC applications and multitasking with blazing-fast read/write speeds of up to 3400/3000MB/s. Designed with a compact M.2 2280 form factor, barracuda 510 SSD is the ideal storage solution for ultra-thin and ultra-small laptops and even helps extend battery life by reducing power consumption. Enjoy long-term reliability with 1.8M hours MTBF and the included five-year limited warranty.
5. M.2 Heatsink Copper, m2 pcie NVMe Laptop Heatsink Copper，with Silicone Thermal Pad, for M.2 2280 SSD Laptop
- 【The copper heat sink is】 1mm thin,used for compact Laptop space.
- 【100% copper】High performance Thermal Heatsink
- 【Wide compatibility】Compatible with most laptops and desktop computers, supports PCIe NVMe M.2 2280 SSD. Perfectly fit for Samsung 850 EVO, 860 EVO, 960 EVO, 970 EVO, 950 PRO, 960 PRO, 970 PRO, etc.
- 【Easy to install】 Only 1.5mm-2.5mm installation height, Providing unique silicone0.5mm/1mm Thick 2pcs thermal pad, compatible with uneven surfaces.
- 【 Unique Silicone Thermal Pad】 Soft and good ductility, compatible with uneven surfaces. Low viscosity, no damage to the M.2 SSD warranty label.
Copper Heatsinks Cooling Fin for M.2 2280 SSD
Main Body Material: 100% copper, cut andpolished,High performance Thermal Heatsink;
Suitable for NVME M.2 SSD Laptop, AHCI M.2SSD and Sata-based M.2 SSD
Compatible PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD brand andmodels (List only part of them):
✔ Samsung: 850EVO / 860EVO / 960EVO /950PRO / 960PRO / SM951 / SM961 / PM951 / PM961 / CM871a / PM871 / PM981 /XP941
✔ Intel: 600P / 530 / 540S / PRO2500 /Optane Memory Module
✔ Kingston: SM2280S3G2 / RBU-SNS8152S3 /KC1000
✔ Plextor: M6GV / M7VG / M8PeGN / M8SeGN
✔ SanDisk: X300 / X300S / X400 / Z400S /X110 / A400
✔ Transcend: MTS800 / MTS820
✔ ADATA: SP550 / ASX7000NP / XPG-SX6000 /XPG-SX8000 / XPG GAMMIX S10 / SU800 / AXNS381E
✔ Apacer: AST280 / Z280 / AS2280
✔ Toshiba: Q200 / XG3 / XG4 / OCZ RD400 /THNSNK / OCZ: RD400
✔ Crucial / Micron: MX200 / MX300 / M510 /M600 / 1100
✔ WD: WD Green M.2 / WD Blue M.2 / WDBlack M.2
✔What including :
1 x M.2 SSD HeatSink(Copper)
2 x m.2 thermal pads(0.5mm/1mm)
3 x Rubber Rings
2 x Wipes(1 wet and 1 dry)
6. WD_Black SN750 500GB NVMe Internal Gaming SSD – Gen3 PCIe, M.2 2280, 3D NAND – WDS500G3X0C
The WD BLACK SN750 NVMe SSD delivers top-tier performance for gaming and hardware enthusiasts who are looking to build or upgrade their PC. The WD BLACK SN750 NVMe SSD rivals some of the best performing drives on the market to help give gamers that competitive edge. An exclusive WD BLACK SSD dashboard with gaming mode improves game performance
7. Inland Premium 1TB SSD 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe 3.0 x4 Internal Solid State Drive
- SSD Capacity 1TB. Form Factor: NVMe M.2 2280, Interface: PCIe 3.0 x4
- 3D TLC NAND flash, resistant to shock, vibration, and movement. No overheat, No noise
- Sequential Read/Write Speed up to 3100MB/s and 1900MB/s respectively
- Endurance up to 1600 TBW. Random Read/Write 4K: up to 520,000 and 430,000 IOPS
- 3 Year Limited Parts and Labor Warranty. Supported Windows OS: Microsoft Windows 8,10. Ideal for mainstream PCs, laptops and ultrabooks for personal, gaming and business use
8. Silicon Power 1TB – NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen3x4 2280 TLC SSD (SP001TBP34A60M28)
- PCIe Gen 3×4 interface
- LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check) error correction code (ECC) technology, End-To-End (E2E) data protection, and RAID engine for enhanced data integrity and stability
- Supports NVMe 1.3, Host Memory Buffer (HMB), and SLC Cache to deliver high and efficient performance
- Small form factor M.2 2280 (80mm) allows for easy installation in laptops, small form factor PC systems, and some ultrabooks
- To support a Silicon Power PCIe SSD, the system must have an M.2 connector with only an M key. The Silicon Power PCIe SSD does not have a B notch and therefore, the B key on the SSD connector will prevent it from being inserted.
The P34A60 is an affordable storage solution that doesn’t skimp on performance. It’s designed for novice users, DIY system builders, purpose-built system manufacturers, and simply those who are looking to upgrade their PC. But with a PCIe Gen3x4 interface, which means four lanes are used for transmitting and receiving data simultaneously, This SSD is anything but basic. The P34A60 supports NVMe 1.3, which demands better performance vectors than AHCI (Advanced Host Controller Interface), including scalable bandwidth, increased IOPS, and low latency. In addition, HMB (Host Memory Buffer) architecture, which allows the host driver to allocate system memory (RAM) for exclusive use by the SSD, results in higher efficiency. It’s this teamwork that provides optimum performance. The P34A60 is engineered with LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check) coding, a powerful error correction code (ECC) algorithm, to keep data secure. Furthermore, End-To-End (E2E) data protection, to ensure that accessed and retrieved data are correct from start to finish, and a RAID engine, which provides an acceptable level of fault tolerance, work to enhance data integrity for greater reliability and stability. With an M.2 2280 (80mm) form factor, the P34A60’s compact size allows for easy installation in laptops, small form factor PC systems, and some ultrabooks. And with up to a massive 2TB capacity option, it’s an easy upgrade that can greatly expand your system’s storage potential while also saving space for other components.
9. TDBT M.2 NVMe SSD Enclosure with Heat Sink, USB-C to PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD Enclosure with Thermal Cooling Pad, NVMe M.2 USB-C External Storage Enclosure, JMS583 Chip 10Gbps, Fits M-Key B+M Key NVMe SSD
- Supports PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD, max. speed USB 3.1 10Gbps, actual testing speed over 1000MB/s for reading/write. Save tons of time
- Dual USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables included, works with USB-C/Thunderbolt 3/USB-A hosts
- Enhanced heat dissipation design, SSD heat sink and thermal pad included, cooling down internal NVMe SSD rapidly
- Fits M Key and B+M Key NVMe M.2 SSD (2230/2242/2260/2280), compatible with most brands M.2 NVMe SSD
- Work with PS4/PS4 Pro/PS 4 Slim, Xbox One/One X, Windows PC/Mac/Android/, NOT work with any SSD from MacBook Pro/Air/iMac/Mac Pro
When connecting TDBT SuperC to a USB 3.1 or Thunderbolt 3 computer, you can get a read/write speed around 1000 MB/s. As a comparison, even for high-end SATA SSD, the Max. Rate is 550MB/s for reading and 450MB/s for writing.
NVMe SSD generates massive heat when working, so we enhanced the cooling system:
- Double side Copper strip on PCB to conduct heat effectively
- Specially designed SSD heat sink rapidly radiating heat from internal SSD to external Aluminum case
- Sturdy Aluminum case with heat exchange fins, practically enlarge the heat dissipation area
TDBT SuperC works with almost all brands M-Key/B&M-Key NVMe M.2 SSD. For Samsung 970 EVO plus SSD, if you want to use with Mac, update the SSD firmware is required. If you need technical support, please contact us.
To get the best performance:
- Your M.2 NVMe SSD read/write speed is faster than 1000MB/s
- Your computer has a USB 3.1 Gen2(Max. Speed 10Gbps) or Thunderbolt 3 port. For USB 3.1 Gen1 port, the max speed you get is 5Gbps only
- If you have a powerful computer, as better
- Controller chip: JMicron JMS583(PCIe 3.0×2)
- USB 3.1 Gen2 type C interface, Max. 10Gbps for M.2 NVMe SSD
- Support M-Key and B&M-Key NVMe M.2 SSD only, NOT work with M.2 SATA AHCI SSD
- Supports SSD size(mm): 22×30, 22×42, 22×60, 22×80
- Supports Max. 2TB SSD
- Compatible with USB 2.0/3.0/3.1 Gen1/3.1 Gen2/Thunderbolt 3 standard
- Work with Sony PS4/PS4 Slim/PS4 Pro, Microsoft Xbox One/One X as USB external storage. SSD formatting required, back up files before connecting
- Including 0.3M/1FT USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A data cable, compatible with USB-A/USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 ports
- System requirements: Windows 8.1/10 or later, macOS 10.10.2 or later, Android device should have USB-C port and supports OTG
10. Kingston 1TB A2000 M.2 2280 Nvme Internal SSD PCIe Up to 2000MB/S with Full Security Suite SA2000M8/1000G
Kingston A2000 NVMe PCIe SSD is an affordable storage solution with impressive performance of read/write speeds up to 2, 200/2, 000MB/s, A2000 delivers 3x the performance over a SATA SSD with quicker loading times, lower power and lower heat. A2000 SSD is designed for the entry-level Kingston A2000 NVMe PCIe SSD is an affordable storage solution with impressive performance of read/write speeds up to 2, 200/2, 000MB/s, A2000 delivers 3x the performance over a SATA SSD with quicker loading times, lower power and lower heat. A2000 SSD is designed for the entry-level user, purpose-built system manufacturer, DIY System Builder, and those seeking to upgrade their PC. With a single-sided slim M.2 design, A2000 works to its full potential when installed in an ultra Book or a small form factor PC (SFF PC) system. Available in capacities from 250gb–1tb to meet your system’s needs. A2000 is a self-encrypting Drive that supports end-to-end data protection using 256-bit xts-aes hardware-based encryption and allows the usage of independent software vendors with TCG Opal 2.0 security management solutions such as Symantec, McAfee, winmagic and others. A2000 also has built-in edrive support, A security storage specification for use with blockers.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Laptop M2 Pcie for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!