997 reviews analysed
1. Kreg Jig Dust Collection Attachment – KJDCA
2. WORKSHOP Wet Dry Vacuum Adapter WS25011A 2-1/2-Inch To 1-1/4-Inch Universal Shop Vacuum Hose Adapter for Shop Vacuum Accessories
- Wet dry vacuum adapter connects 1-1/4-inch wet dry vacuum accessories to a 2-1/2-inch wet/dry vac hose
- Provides additional versatility by providing a wider range of available tools and options.
- Universal shop vacuum adapter allows users to continue to use the 2-1/2-inch diameter hoses for larger debris collection and maximum airflow, but use 1-1/4-inch diameter when connecting smaller tools, attachments and accessories
- The best wet dry vacuum adapter for your application will vary. Also see the WS25007A and WS25055A.
- Suck It Up. Get It Done. with WORKSHOP Wet Dry Vacs WS25011A wet dry vacuum adapter helps get more use out of your shop vacuum
If you have 1-1/4-inch diameter wet dry vacuum accessories and a 2-1/2-inch diameter hose, this wet dry vacuum adapter is just what you need. Get the maneuverability of the smaller vacuum attachments when you need it, and still be able to utilize the 2-1/2-inch hose for the big jobs.
From the Manufacturer
Adapts 2-1/2″ wet/dry vac hose to 1-1/4″ accessories. 2-1/2″ diameter allows for larger debris pick up, while 1-1/4″ accessories provide greater versatility.
3. Kreg Jig K4 Pocket Hole System
The Kreg Jig® K4 is the perfect choice for do-it-yourselfers and anyone new to pocket-hole joinery. Whether you’re building your first set of garage storage shelves or making simple repairs around the house, the Kreg Jig® K4 can help you finish the job in less time, and with far less effort than you ever thought possible. Its simple design gives you the confidence you need to get started, and you’ll have your project finished in no time with joints as easy as “Drill. Drive. Done!”
From the Manufacturer
The Kreg Jig is the perfect choice for DIY’ers and anyone new to pocket-screw joinery. Whether you’re building your first set of garage storage shelves or making simple repairs around the house, the Kreg Jig can help you finish the job in less time and with far less effort than you ever thought possible. Its simple design gives you the confidence to start the project and with joints as easy as “Drill. Drive. Done!” You’ll actually want to finish it. The Kreg Jig makes every joint you build faster and stronger, but perhaps more importantly, it makes them easier. Simple two-step operation, combined with easy thickness adjustments, built-in depth-setting-gauges, a large clamping recess and our patented 3-hole drill guide, make this the most easy-to-use Kreg Jig we’ve ever made. Includes everything you need to get started with pocket-screw joinery, including Kreg Jig, stepped drill bit, 6-inch square driver, dust collection shroud, starter screw set, starter plug set, skill builder DVD and quick-start guide, all inside a compact and durable carrying case.
4. Kreg KHCRA Automaxx Right Angle Clamp
- The quick, easy way to hold pocket-hole joints at 90 Degree during project assembly—now with Automaxx technology
- Pin on one jaw fits into the pocket hole, while a swiveling pad on the other jaw holds the mating piece
- Design reaches into pocket holes on the inside or outside of 90 Degree case assemblies.
This Clamp Makes Pocket-Hole Joints As Easy To Clamp As They Are To Make. One Side Of The Adjustable Locking Plier Clamp Is Formed Into A Pin That Mates Perfectly Into A 3/8″ Pocket Hole, And The Other Side Has A Swivel Pad That Allows The Clamp To Align Perfectly With The Mating Surface. Comfort Grips Eliminate Pinching When Releasing The Clamp. Once You Try The Race You Will Wonder How You’ve Been Doing Pocket-Hole Joints Without It. Also Great For Assembling All Types Of Box Joints. Now with Automaxx Technology it is the quick and easy way to hold pocket-hole joints at 90 degrees during project assembly.
5. Kreg K5 Pocket-Hole Jig
- The new Kreg Jig K5 is packed with features your are sure to appreciate
- It comes with a convenient front-mounted clamping handle, and it’s connected to a ratcheting clamp mechanism that adjusts without tools or lock nuts
- The quick-release Drill Guide Block makes set up simple
- Front-mounted clamp handle makes clamping easy
- Ratcheting clamp mechanism adjusts without tools
- Quick-release pin holds drill block in place, and can’t get lost
- Storage Wings provide built-in storage for bits, screws, accessories
- Stop-Collar Setting Block makes drill bit setup easy
The New Kreg Jig K5 Is Packed With Features Your Are Sure To Appreciate. It Comes With A Convenient Front-Mounted Clamping Handle, And It’S Connected To A Ratcheting Clamp Mechanism That Adjusts Without Tools Or Lock Nuts. The Quick-Release Drill Guide Block Makes Set Up Simple, And The Removable Support Wings Support Large Work Pieces And Provide Additional Storage Inside. Dust-Collection Is Also Standard, With A Swiveling Dust-Collection Port For Ease Of Use. Adding In The Adjustable Workpiece Stop, Hex-Shank Drill And Driver Bits, A Screw-Selection Chart, And The Durable Construction You Expect From Kreg, And You Have The Most Advanced Kreg Jig Yet.
6. Kreg K4 Pocket Hole Jig with face clamp and screw kit for Woodworking
- Perfect for do-it-yourselfers and anyone new to Kreg Joinery
- Removable Drill Guide for benchtop and portable use.For use with materials from 1/2″ to 11/2″ thick (12-38mm)
- Hardened-steel Kreg drill guides feature a lifetime warranty. Removable Drill Guide is great for making home repairs
- Wood-chip relief holes keep the drill bit clear of excess wood chips
- Includes: Kreg Jig K4, stepped drill bit, 6″ square driver, SK04 screw kit (50) SPS-C1 1″ (25mm), (50) SML-F125 1 1/4″ (31mm), (50) SML-C125 1 1/4″ (31mm), (50) SML-C150 1 1/2″ (38mm), (30) SML-C250 2 1/2″ (64mm), (30) SML-C250B 2 1/2″ (64mm), divided carrying case with built-in screw selection chart, and 2″ face frame clamp
7. Kreg K4MS Jig Master System
- Removable drill guide for use with bench top and portable bases
- Patented 3-hole drill guide allows you to make perfectly placed pocket-holes in a wide variety of material widths and thicknesses
- 1/8-inch incremental settings for materials from 1/2-inch to 1-1/2-inch thick
- Dust collection shroud helps reduce wood chips
- Large clamping recess allows for many different styles of clamps to secure the jig to the workbench
Features a durable glass-reinforced nylon body, a solid clamp design, and a large clamping recess for securing to work surface. Removable drill guide for use with benchtop and portable bases. Toggle clamp on benchtop base. Face clamp for portable base. 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8", 1", 1-1/8", 1-1/4", 1-3/8", 1-1/2" screw centering ability. Three hardened steel drill guide fixed spacing, 9/16", 7/8", 1-7/16". Dust collection shroud. Material support stop. Includes jig, face clamp, portable base, drill guide spacer, material support stop, dust collection attachment, spacer block, 3/8" stepped quick change drill bit, 6" and 3" quick change square driver, starter screw set, starter plug set, quick-start guide, SkillBuilder DVD, and carrying case.
Featuring a removable drill guide for use with benchtop and portable bases, the Kreg Jig Master System is the ultimate pocket-hole jig, and a great choice for any woodworking enthusiast. For precision and accuracy, it offers 1/8-inch incremental settings for materials 1/2-inch to 1-1/2-inch thick and patented three drill guide fixed spacing on the drill guide. A dust collection shroud means no more woodchips, and the clamping recess allows you to use many different styles of clamps to secure your jig to the workbench. For peace of mind, the hardened steel drill guides are backed by a lifetime warranty.
8. Kreg Tool K5 Master System
The Kreg Jig K5 Master System combines the Kreg Jig K5 with premium accessories to make it even easier to get started building with Kreg Joinery. Accessories include an Automaxx Face Clamp with 3″ reach, a Portable Base for building on the go, and step-by-step downloadable plans for six great projects. The new Automaxx Face Clamp features auto-adjust technology that simplifies project construction by allowing you to clamp work pieces of varying thicknesses without ever having to adjust the clamp. That makes it the perfect companion to the ratcheting, tool-free work piece clamp on the Kreg Jig K5. Adding the Portable Base gives you yet another use for your Kreg Jig K5-simplified setup for portable building and making repairs. The Kreg Jig offers our simplest work piece-clamping system ever. The ratcheting clamp simply slides into place against your work piece. Then, you lift the handle until you hear and feel two “clicks,” and that’s it. Now your clamp is set until you change to a different material thickness. Two large support wings can be attached quickly and easily to both sides of the K5 base. This way, long work pieces get solid support and won’t tip. The Kreg Jig K5 comes with a removable dust port that swivels from side to side so that you can position it exactly where you want it, and then attach it to a standard vacuum house. Get started building with these step-by-step, downloadable project plans. You get three great plans, each with two design variations.
9. R3-Promo Kreg R3 Jig Pocket Hole Kit With Free Classic Clamp Pack-In
Kreg R3 Jr. Pocket Hole Jig System
The Kreg Jig Jr. takes advantage of a technique called Kreg Joinery. Unlike other techniques, Kreg Joinery requires no glue, no complicated math, and no small army of clamps to make wood joints that will last.With Kreg Joinery, you can finish projects in hours instead of days. You won't spend any time clamping, waiting for glue to dry, or wading through complicated math. It essentially involves drilling a hole at an angle into one workpiece, and connecting it to another workpiece with a self-tapping screw.
Kreg Jig Jr: The Perfect Home-Repair Tool
The Kreg Jig Jr. is an amazing repair jig with a compact design that lets you work where you need to most. Thanks to its Clamp Pad Adapter, the Jr. can be secured to the workpiece with any standard bar clamp or c-clamp. In addition, the adapter allows the jig to be attached directly to any Kreg Face Clamp (sold separately) for faster and more repeatable pocket-holes.From thin drawer boxes and craft projects to stout 2×4's, this jig can handle them all. Independent Easy-Press positioning sliders feature nine separate depth settings, allowing you to easily join materials from 1/2-inch to 1-1/2-inches thick in 1/8-inch increments. And to set the jig properly, you simply depress the button on the side of the jig and move the sliders so your material thickness is aligned with the arrow on the jig body. It couldn't be any easier.The Kreg Jig Jr. includes a compact, durable plastic carrying case that will ensure that you always have the tool, drill bit, and screws on hand to complete your next project. As a bonus, the case features a molded depth collar gauge for a handy reference.
- Kreg R3 Jr. Pocket Hole Jig System
- Kreg Classic 2" Face Clamp
10. Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig 310
- Portable Jig for creating pocket-hole joints
- Simple to set up and easy to use with material-thickness stops for common DIY materials: 1/2″, 3/4″, 1 1/2″
- Durable construction to last for years, with lifetime drill-guide
- Versatile design for building indoor and outdoor projects, and for making household repairs
- Convenient Anti-slip base to hold Jig securely in place while drilling
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Kreg K4 Vacuum Attachment for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!