705 reviews analysed
1. Keurig 6-Month Brewer Maintenance Kit, Includes Descaling Solution, Water Filter Cartridges & Rinse Pods, Compatible with Keurig Classic/1.0 & 2.0 K-Cup Pod Coffee Makers, 14 count
- INCLUDES: (2) descale solution, (10) Rinse pods, and (3) water filter cartridge refills
- RINSE PODS: reduces flavor carry over between brews
- QUICKEST WAY TO CLEAN YOUR K Cup pod holder: rinse away residue and oils that can build up in your coffee maker
- EASY TO USE: use just like you would a regular K Cup pod
- DESCALING SOLUTION: use every 3 months to clean and remove mineral deposits that can built up inside your coffee maker
- SAFE AND GENTLE: safely cleans inside your coffee maker without harming your brewer
- WATER FILTER CARTRIDGES: filter chlorine, calcium, and other impurities from your water to enhance beverage taste and quality
- EASY TO USE: soak, rinse, insert and place in your brewer enjoy better tasting beverages in 5 minutes
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL KEURIG MULTI CUP RESERVOIR BREWERS: use with the Keurig Water Filter Handle in all Keurig multi cup reservoir coffee makers (not compatible with Keurig K Mini, K Mini Plus, and K15 coffee makers)
- REPLACE EVERY 2 MONTHS: for better tasting beverages
Cleaning your coffee maker regularly is an important step to keep it working at peak performance and keep your beverages tasting their best. The 6 Month Brewer Care Bundle has everything you need to regularly clean and maintain your brewer for 6 months. The Keurig 6 Month Brewer Care Bundle includes 2 bottles of Keurig Descaling Solution, 3 Water Filter Cartridges, and 10 Keurig Rinse Pods. The 6 Month Brewer Care Bundle is compatible with all Keurig coffee makers*. *If you have a Keurig K-Mini or K-Mini Plus brewer, we recommend that you consider our Keurig Cleanse Kit which only includes Keurig Descaling Solution and Keurig Rinse Pods as the K-Mini brewers do not use Water Filter Handles.
2. Keurig Descaling Solution Brewer Cleaner, Includes 28 oz. Descaling Solution, Compatible with Keurig Classic/1.0 & 2.0 K-Cup Pod Coffee Makers (28 Oz)
- INCLUDES TWO (2) 14oz BOTTLES OF CLEANER — 28oz TOTAL!
- CLEANSE YOUR COFFEE MAKER: use every 3 months to clean and remove mineral deposits that can built up inside your coffee maker
- IMPROVE COFFEE TASTE: by removing mineral buildup that can affect the taste of your beverages
- SAFE AND GENTLE: citric acid safely cleans inside your coffee maker without harming your brewer
- FAST ACTING AND ODORLESS: cleanses and rinses away mineral build up without leaving behind any odor or residual taste
INCLUDES TWO (2) 14oz BOTTLES OF CLEANER — 28oz TOTAL! Keurig Descaling Solution is an important step to cleaning and caring for your Keurig coffee maker. When used every 3 months, or as often needed, Keurig Descaling Solution safely and effectively cleanses and removes mineral buildup from inside your coffee maker which can affect brewer performance, taste, and quality of your beverages. An important step of your Keurig coffee maker maintenance routine, Keurig Descaling Solution keeps your coffee maker clean, performing at its peak, and beverages tasting their best. Keurig Descaling Solution is the only Keurig recommended cleaning solution to be used with all Keurig coffee makers. Descaling is an important process that cleans the inside of your coffee maker. Over time, calcium deposits called scale can build up inside your coffee maker. If left unchecked, these buildups can affect the performance of your coffee maker and taste of your beverages. Keurig Descaling Solution is an effective, fast-acting, and odorless solution which helps clean and remove calcium and mineral deposits to keep your coffee maker clean and brewing at its best. To preserve longevity of your coffee maker, we recommend using Keurig Descaling Solution every 3 months or as often as needed (depending on the mineral content of your water, you may need to descale more frequently). Keurig Descaling Solution is compatible with all Keurig coffee makers.
3. Keurig 5000057588 Rinse Brews in Both Classic 1.0 and Plus 2.0 Series K-Cup Pod Coffee Makers, 10 Count, White
- BETTER TASTING BEVERAGES: reduces flavor carry-over between brews
- QUICKEST WAY TO CLEAN YOUR K-Cup pod holder: rinse away residue and oils that can build up in your coffee maker
- EASY TO USE: use just like you would a regular K-Cup pod
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE: gentle and odorless formula
- USE WEEKLY: or any time after brewing a flavored coffee, cocoa, or tea
- COMPATIBLE with all Keurig coffee makers (not compatible with the Vue system)
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: 10 Keurig Rinse Pods
- MADE IN THE USA
Keep beverages tasting their best with Keurig rinse pods, a simple, fast, and convenient way to reduce flavor carry-over between brews. Keurig rinse pods are the quickest and easiest way to clean the K-Cup Pod holder on your brewer. Safe and effective, Keurig rinse pods remove residue and rinse away oil to reduce flavor carry-over between brews, ensuring better tasting beverage every time you brew. Over time, residue and oil can build up in your K-Cup Pod holder causing flavor carry-over between brews and can eventually lead to clogs that damage your coffee maker. Keurig rinse pods are made from a safe and effective formula that rinses away These residues to keep your coffee maker clean and your beverages tasting their best. Keurig rinse pods are the only Keurig recommended Cleansing pod to be used with all Keurig Coffee makers. For maximum effectiveness, use once a week or any time after brewing a flavored coffee, cocoa, or tea. Keurig rinse pods are safe, easy to use, and are compatible with all Keurig Coffee makers. Each box contains 10 Keurig rinse pods. Easy to use:1. Place a large mug on the drip tray. Lift the brewer handle and insert a Keurig rinse pod in the K-Cup Pod holder2. Lower the handle and press the 8oz brew button to perform a rinsing brew using your Keurig rinse pod3. Lift the handle and dispose of the used Keurig rinse pod once the brew is completely. Lower the handle and perform an 8oz water brew (without a pod) to complete the rinse process
4. Keurig Descaling Solution New
5. Keurig 4335457458 B01MXFTW88 2.0 Needle Cleaning Tool, kkk Orange (2 Pack)
6. Keurig 4335457458 B01MXFTW88 2.0 Needle Cleaning Tool, kkk Orange (5 Pack)
7. Keurig Descaling and Maintenance Kit by AMC – Includes 14 Ounce Descaling Solution, 10 Keurig Rinse Pods & 2 Replacement Water Filters
- This Keurig maintenance kit includes: 1 Full Box (10 Cleanings) of Keurig Rinse Pods
- 2 Charcoal Replacement Filters (4 Month Supply)
- 1 14 oz Keurig Descaling Solution For All Keurig 2.0 and 1.0 K-Cup Pod Coffee Makers.
- The Keurig Descaling Solution improves the performance of your Keurig brewer by removing calcium deposits, or scale, that can build up inside a brewer over time.
- Keurig Rinse Pods help extend the life of your brewer by removing deposits and scale that build up in the needle head (the needle that punctures the K-Cup). Keurig Rinse Pods removes any residual taste from different K-Cups.
- Water filters remove impurities (chlorine, odors, calcium & others) that interfere with taste and quality.
- Works with Keurig Classic 1.0 & 2.0 brewer, Elite B40, Classic B44, Ultra B50, Special Edition B60, Ultimate B66, Plantinum B70, Plantinum K79 Plus, Officepro B145.
Keurig brewer performance matters. Descaling is an important process that removes calcium deposits, or scale, that can build up inside a brewer over time. Calcium and scale is non-toxic but left unattended, it can hinder your brewer’s performance over time. Descaling should take place every 3 to 6 months to preserve the long-term health of your brewer.
Use Keurig Rinse Pods between Descaling Solution maintenance schedule to ensure your Keurig brewer continues to work at its absolute best. Keurig Rinse Pods help extend the life of your brewer by removing deposits and scale that build up in the needle head (the needle that punctures the K-Cup). Recommended use once a week, or after brewing flavored beverages.
Water filters remove impurities (chlorine, odors, calcium & others) that interfere with taste and quality. Replace every 60 Days or 60 Tank Refills. Works with Keurig Classic 1.0 & 2.0 brewer, Elite B40, Classic B44, Ultra B50, Special Edition B60, Ultimate B66, Plantinum B70, Plantinum K79 Plus, Officepro B145.
8. Keurig K-Elite Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker, with Strong Temperature Control, Iced Coffee Capability, 12oz Brew Size, Programmable, Brushed Slate
- What’s in the box: 6 count K-Cup Pod variety pack, 1 water filter handle and 1 filter. Quite brew tenchnology: Minimizes noise when the coffee maker is in use
- Brews multiple K-Cup Pod sizes: (4, 6, 8, 10, 12 oz.). Enjoy the most popular cup sizes.
- Strong brew: increases the strength and bold taste of your coffee
- s flavor.
- Iced setting: brew hot over ice at the touch of a button for full-flavored, delicious Iced Coffee.
- Hot water on Demand button: perfect for instant soups or oatmeal. Auto On-Set the exact time your coffee maker turns on in the morning. Auto Off- Set the time your coffee maker shuts off after your last brew for energy savings
- Coffee in no time: brews K-Cup pods in under a minute.
- Large 75oz water reservoir: allows you to brew 8 cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. Removable reservoir makes refilling easy.
- Removable drip tray: accommodates Travel mugs up to 7.2&Rdquo
- tall and holds a full accidental brew for easy cleanup.
The Keurig K-Elite brewer blends a premium finish and programmable features to deliver both modern design and the ultimate in beverage customization. With a striking brushed finish and metal details, it’s a stylish addition to any kitchen. The Keurig K-Elite single serve coffee maker features Strong Brew for when you want to brew a bolder cup of coffee, and an Iced button to brew hot over ice for a refreshing, full-flavored iced coffee. It features five brew sizes, so you can brew your favorite coffee, tea, hot cocoa, or iced beverage at the touch of a button. Choose from hundreds of delicious varieties of K-Cup pods, or brew your own ground coffee using the Universal My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter (sold separately). The K-Elite brewer offers programmable features like auto on and temperature control, as well as providing hot water on demand for instant soups and oatmeal, and the large 75oz removable water reservoir lets you brew 8 cups between refills. Keurig pods are BPA-free and constructed using only FDA approved food grade materials. In addition, the temperature of the water dispensed in Keurig brewers is well below the melting and softening points of the pod materials. Therefore, no plastic leaches from the pod into your beverage. We regularly review the components used in our products to ensure that they are safe and meet or exceed applicable FDA standards.
9. Keurig Six Water Filter Cartridges (12 filters)
This Water Filter Cartridge Refill pack includes six replacement filters for your Keurig Water Filter Starter Kit accessory (sold separately). Simply place a cartridge into the Water Filter Assembly and insert into your water reservoir. For best results, replace your water filter cartridge every 2 months or 60 tank refills. For use exclusively with Keurig Single Cup Reservoir Brewing Systems purchased after August 2007. This is not compatible with the Mini Brewing System, Mini Plus Brewing System, the B145 OfficePRO Brewing System, or the Rivo System.
10. Keurig 5073 08478001060 replacement water filters
Great taste starts with great water! Keep your water fresh and clean with these filter cartridges for use with your water filter handle (sold separately), an easy to use, in-brewer filtration unit. For best results, replace your cartridge every 2 months or after 60 tank refills to keep your water tasting pure and chlorine-free.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Keurig Hot Descaling Kit for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!