We spent many hours on research to finding i7 desktop alienware, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best i7 desktop alienware, you should not miss this article. i7 desktop alienware coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 i7 desktop alienware by our suggestions
822 reviews analysed
1. New Alienware Aurora R11 Gaming Desktop, Intel i7-10700KF, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Super 8GB GDDR6, 512GB SSD + 1TB SATA HDD, 16GB DDR4 XMP, Windows 10 Home, AWAUR11-7088BLK-PUS
- Featuring the latest generation Intel Core processor and 16GB HyperX FURY memory at 2933MHz for greater multitasking capabilities and powerful performance. Liquid-cooled graphics for higher performing graphics.
- Alienware’s most advanced Intel-based mid-tower gaming desktop. With full customization on key components you care about with additional programmable RGB LED AlienFX lighting zone in dark side of the moon chasis
- Graphics Card Ram Size: 8 GB
- 41.1 pounds
Alienware’s most advanced Intel-based mid-tower gaming desktop. With full customization on key components you care about with additional programmable RGB LED AlienFX lighting zone in Lunar Light chassis.
2. iBUYPOWER Gaming PC Computer Desktop Element 9260 (Intel Core i7-9700F 3.0Ghz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB, 16GB DDR4, 240GB SSD, 1TB HDD, WiFi & Windows 10 Home) Black
- System: Intel Core i7-9700f 3.0GHz (4.70 GHz Max Turbo) | 16GB DDR4-2666 RAM | 1TB HDD | 240GB SSD | Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB Dedicated Gaming Video Card | VR Ready | 1x DVI | 1x HDMI | 1x Display Port
- Connectivity: 4 x USB 3. 0 | 2 x USB 2. 0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 | Audio: 7. 1 Channel
- Special Add-Ons: Tempered glass RGB Gaming Case | 802. 11AC Wi-Fi included | 16 Color RGB Lighting case | Free Gaming Keyboard & RGB Gaming Mouse | No bloatware
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labor + Free Lifetime us tech support | Assembled in the U.S.A
3. Alienware Steam Machine ASM100-6980BLK Desktop Console (Intel Core i7, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD) NVIDIA GeForce GTX GPU
Ease of console. Freedom of a PC. Massive game library with thousands of native Steam OS games + 5000 games via streaming. Bundled with in-game content and games. Steam controller: unlock new games and experience the ultimate living room gaming accessory. The steam OS can be Autorepaired by Autorepair boot loop. You’ll end up with a boot loop on the following message: SteamOS is attempting to recover from a fatal error If that happens you may try the following steps. The goal is to launch the Steam client manually from a desktop session and let it repair itself. 1. At early boot press Esc repeatedly to reach boot menu; 2. Choose Advanced options, and then the first (recovery mode) entry available; At this stage you should be in front of a root prompt like [email protected]:~# 3.If not done already, create a password for desktop user: passwd desktop and enter the password twice. 4. Disable automatic login for login manager lightdm: sed -i -e “s/^autologin-user=/#\0/” /usr/share/lightdm/lightdm.conf.d/20_steamos.conf 5. Reboot and login as desktop user with the previously set password. Note: If you get an error right after login, see this 6. Open a terminal and launch Steam as steam user: sudo su -c “steam” steam Then let the Steam client fix itself. 7. When done, exit Steam and restore automatic login for lightdm: sed -i -e “s/^#\(autologin-user=\)/\1/” /usr/share/lightdm/lightdm.conf.d/20_steam
4. Alienware Gaming PC Desktop Aurora R7 – 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8700, 16GB DDR4 Memory, 2TB Hard Drive + 32GB Intel Optane, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5X, Windows 10 64 bit
- Intel Core i7 8700 (6-Core/12-Thread, 12MB Cache, up to 4.6GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology)
- 16GB 2666MHz DDR4 up to [64GB], Dual Channel (additional memory sold separately)
- 2TB 7200 RPM [SATA] (HDD) + 32GB Intel Optane memory accelerated, Tray-loading DVD Burner
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 with 8GB GDDR5X
- With Windows 10, you’ll experience fast start-ups, a familiar yet expanded Start menu, and great new ways to get stuff done.WLAN:802.11ac Wireless LAN
The new Alienware Aurora is a mid-tower desktop with a MicroATX motherboard and is also our smallest dual-graphics capable desktop and has more tool-less features than any previous Alienware desktop such as: tool-less graphics, expansion cards, hard drives, and memory.
5. Dell G5 Gaming Desktop, Intel Core i7-9700, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB GDDR6, 512GB SSD Storage, 16GB RAM, i5090-7166GRY-PUS
- Tool-less upgrade-ability the side panel can easily be removed to access internal components and upgrade CPU, GPU, RAM, or hard drives
- Vr-capable Graphics supports NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 graphics card to ensures powerful gameplay.
- Killer speedkiller Gigabit Ethernet + Killer Wireless ensure Blazing-fast speed and smooth network traffic
- Keep your coolant G5 stays cool during intense gaming sessions Thanks to optimal airflow powered by 360W PSU fans.
- Windows 10 Home 64bit English
- Intel Core i7-9700 [8-Core/8-thread 12M Cache, 4. 7GHz processor with Intel Turbo Boost Technology]
- Windows 10 1 x HDMI, 2 x USB 2. 0 (front), 2 x USB 2. 0 (rear), 1 x USB 3. 1 (front), 4 x USB 3. 1 (rear), 1 x USB 3. 1 Type C (front)64bit English
- 1 x HDMI, 2 x 1 x Audio in/microphone (front), 1 x Audio in/ microphone (rear), 1 x center/subwoofer line out (rear), 1 x headset jack (front), 1 x L/R Surround line out (rear)usb 2. 0 (front), 2 x USB 2. 0 (rear), 1 x USB 3. 1 (front), 4 x USB 3. 1 (rear), 1 x USB 3. 1 Type C (front)
Dell G5 tower 5090, i5090-7166GRY-PUS, Intel Core i7-9700, 16GB, 2x8GB, DDR4, 512GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB GDDR6
6. Alienware Aurora R8 Desktop, 9th Gen Intel Core i7 9700, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070, 8GB GDDR6 (Overclockable), 256GB SSD Boot + 2TB 7200 RPM, 16GB RAM, AWAUR8-7787SLV-PUS
- Alienware Aurora R8
- 9th Generation Intel Core i7 9700 (8-Core, 12MB Cache, up to 4. 7GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology)
- 16GB 2666MHz DDR4 up to [64GB], (additional memory sold separately) Dual Channel
- 256 GB M. 2 [PCIe] NVMe (SSD) Boot + 2 TB 7200 RPM SATA 6 Gb/s storage
- Stunning graphics capabilities: The Aurora offers brilliant resolution and exceptional frame rates, featuring NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 graphics with powerhouse performance, next-gen graphics, and NVIDIA technologies like ray tracing, DLSS, and AI-enhanced graphics rendering
- Tray load DVD-RW drive (Reads and Writes to DVD/CD)
- Internal high-definition audio with creative X-Fi software
Alienware Aurora R8, AWAUR8-7787SLV-PUS, 9th Gen Intel Core i7 9700 (8-Core, 12MB Cache, up to 4. 7GHz, 16GB 2666MHz DDR4, 256 GB (SSD) boot + 2TB 7200 RPM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070, 8GB GDDR6 (overclock)
7. Acer Predator Orion 3000 Desktop, 9th Gen Intel Core i7-9700K, GeForce RTX 2080 8GB, 16GB DDR4, 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD, 1TB HDD, Win 10, PO3-600-UR20
- 9th Generation Intel Core i7-9700k 8-Core Processor (Up to 4. 9GHz)
- NVidia GeForce RTX 2080 graphics with 8GB GDDR6 Video Memory (3 x Display Ports, 1 x HDMI port & 1 – USB Type-C for display or virtual Link)
- 16GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM (expandable to 64GB), 8x DVD-Writer Double-Layer Drive (DVD-RW) 256GB Pie NV Me SSD & 1TB 7200Rpm HDD
- Creative Sound Blaster 720°, Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802. 11AC Gigabit Wi-Fi, Relate Dragon Giga LAN 10/100/1000 Ethernet (RJ-45 Port)
- 1 – USB 3. 1 Type C Gen 2 port, 1 – USB 3. 1 Gen 2 port, 2 – USB 3. 1 Gen 1 ports & 4 – USB 2. 0 Ports
Acer Predator Orion 3000 PO3-600-UR20 Gaming Desktop PC comes with these specs: 9th Generation Intel Core i7-9700K 8-Core Processor 3. 6GHz with Turbo Boost 2. 0 Technology up to 4. 9GHz, Windows 10 Home, 16GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM Memory, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Graphics with 8GB of GDDR6 Video Memory, 8X DVD-Writer Double-Layer Drive (DVD-RW), 256GB Pie NV Me SSD, 1TB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive, Creative Sound Blaster 720 Degree, 1 – USB 3. 1 Type C Gen 2 port (Front), 1 – USB 3. 1 Gen 2 Port (Front), 2 – USB 3. 1 Gen 1 Ports (Rear), 4 – USB 2. 0 Ports (Rear), 3 – Display Ports, 1 – HDMI Port, 1 – USB Type-C for Display or Virtual Link, Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802. 11ac Gigabit Wi-Fi which can deliver up to 1. 73Gbps throughput when using 160Mhz channels (Dual-Band 2. 4GHz and 5GHz), Relate Dragon Giga LAN 10/100/1000 Ethernet (RJ-45 port), Bluetooth 5. 0, 500W Power Supply, Predator Gaming Keyboard and Predator Gaming Mouse, 18. 35lbs. | 8. 32 kg (system unit only), 1 Year Parts and Labor Limited with Toll Free Tech Support (UD. P02AA. 057)
8. 2019_Dell_Alien.Ware Aurora R8 Gaming Desktop, 9th-Gen Intel Core i7=9700, 16GB=DDR4 RAM, 1TB SSD, HDMI, Wireless+Bluetooth, NVIDIA=GeForce=RTX=2070=8GB=GDDR6, HDMI，Window 10
- 9th Gen Intel Core i7 9700 (8-Core, 12MB Cache, up to 4.7GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology)
- 16GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2666MHz
- up to 64GB (additional memory sold separately), 1TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 8GB GDDR6 (OC Ready)
- 1. Height: 18.6″ (472.52mm) | 2. Depth: 14.19″ (360.5mm) | 3. Width: 8.35″ (212mm) | Average Weight: 32.67 lbs* (14.819 kg), Windows 10 Home 64bit English
- 1. (1x) SPDIF Digital Output (Coax) | 2. (1x) SPDIF Digital Output (TOSLINK) | 3. (1x) RJ-45 Killer Gigabit Ethernet | 4. (5x) SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (two are enabled for charging) | 5. (1x) Display Port | 6. (1x) SuperSpeed 10Gbps USB 3.1 Type-C | 6. (1x) SuperSpeed 10Gbps USB 3.1 Type-A |7. (1x) Rear L/R surround | 8. (3x) SuperSpeed USB 3.0
Designed to keep cool: Inspired by the thermal ergonomics of the Area-51, the Aurora provides optimal air intake on the front and right panels and an exhaust fan on top for maximum airflow and cooling of internal components.
Packed with power: The Aurora is Alienware’s smallest mid tower gaming desktop ever to offer both dual-graphics and liquid cooling. To give you powerhouse performance, it’s packed with NVIDIA GeForce RTX graphics and the latest NVIDIA technology like ray tracing, DLSS, and AI enhanced graphics rendering.
Innovative, tool-less access: A uniquely designed PSU swing-arm keeps graphics and expansion cards safely secured and easy to upgrade – along with memory modules and up to 5 storage drives – thanks to tool-less accessibility.
Iconic & quiet design: Customizable AlienFX lighting gives the Aurora a distinct, dynamic look and its whisper-quiet operation allows you to get lost in the game without noisy distractions.
9. Alienware – Aurora R7 Desktop – Intel Core i7 – 16GB RAM – NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 – 2TB Hard Drive (Renewed)
Accept no VR limits with this Alienware Aurora gaming desktop. Its 2TB hard drive and 16GB of Intel Optane memory provide powerful storage performance, and its six-core Intel Core i7 processor and 16GB of RAM support bandwidth-intensive applications. The VR-ready NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphics of this liquid-cooled Alienware Aurora gaming desktop keep action-packed scenes free from screen tearing.
10. Alienware – Aurora R7 Desktop – Intel Core i7 – 16GB RAM – NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 – 1TB HD – silver
- 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8700 processor Powerful six-core, twelve-way processing performance. Intel Turbo Boost Technology delivers dynamic extra power when you need it, while increasing energy efficiency when you don’t.
- 16GB system memory for intense multitasking and gaming Reams of high-bandwidth DDR4 RAM to smoothly run your graphics-heavy PC games and video-editing applications, as well as numerous programs and browser tabs all at once.
- 1TB hard drive for ample file storage space Holds a significant collection of digital photos, music, HD videos and DVD-quality movies. 7200 rpm spindle speed enables rapid read/write times for handling large files and complex applications.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 graphics Driven by 8GB GDDR5 dedicated video memory to quickly render high-quality images for videos and games.
- 7 SuperSpeed 10Gbs USB 3.1 ports Ultra-fast data connections to transfer large files rapidly.
Alienware Aurora R7 Desktop: Enjoy high-quality graphics and fast performance with this Dell Alienware Aurora desktop. Its 16GB of Intel Optane memory is expandable to 64GB, providing plenty of room for future expansion, and the 1TB hard drive delivers ample file storage space. This Dell Alienware Aurora desktop has an NVIDIA GeForce 1070 graphics card for smooth rendering of 3D images.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found I7 Desktop Alienware for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!