618 reviews analysed
1. Hoover Vacuum Cleaner Power Supply Cord
POWER CORD TO FIT TO HOOVER AND ALL OTHER VACUUM CLEANERS
2. Hoover Vacuum Cleaner Power Supply Cord 30′ 17 Gauge 2 wire
30ft vacuum cleaner cord to fit various Hoover vacuum cleaner models. This is a 17 gauge, 2 wire cord.
3. Hoover Commercial AH10243 Upright Bags for HushTone, Allergen Filtration (Pack of 10)
Hoover Commercial HushTone Upright Bags, 10-pack, Allergen Filtration.
4. Hoover WindTunnel 3 High Performance Plus Bagless Corded Upright Vacuum UH72615, Blue
- 5 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
- QuickPass Brush Roll – 2x faster* by cleaning surface debris without having to pass over the same area multiple times – WindTunnel 3 Technology – Creates three channels of suction to lift and remove surface debris and deeply embedded dirt
- Multi-Cyclonic Technology – Ensures a consistent cleaning experience with No Loss of Suction**
- HEPA Media Filter – Traps 99.97% of dirt, dust, and pollens down to 0.3 microns – Above-Floor Cleaning – Reaches up to 15 feet for easy access to ceilings, crown molding, window treatments, fans and more
- Powerful Reach – 40-foot cord extends room-to-room without the hassle of unplugging
The WindTunnel 3 High Performance Plus Upright handles whatever mess your family or pet leaves behind, and is loaded with features. You will be able to clean with confidence and ease. Includes: Pivoting Dusting Tool, Pet Turbo Tool, Telescoping Extension Wand, and Crevice Tool
5. Hoover Commercial C1660-900 Hush Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- 12-amp motor picks up dirt and debris, as well as small objects such as staples and paperclips
- Twin-chamber bagless system with HEPA filter captures 99.97% of particles greater than 0.3 micrometers, traps dirt in a sealed chamber, and does not require buying or changing vacuum bags
- Power-surge switch gives extra power for picking up dirt in heavily soiled areas
- “Hush” mode for quiet operation. Non-Marking Furniture Guard – Reduce walls and baseboard nicks and scratches
- Cleaning accessories include stretch hose, extension wand, upholstery nozzle, dusting brush, and crevice tool for cleaning surfaces and hard-to-reach areas
Versatile and quiet, the Hoover C1660-900 Hush bagless commercial vacuum cleaner combines convenience and power in one complete appliance. You can use the C1660-900 upright vacuum at virtually any hour due to its HUSH Mode option. With the HUSH Mode on, the C1660-900 quietly picks up dirt and dust without major disturbances. The C1660-900 uses HEPA filtration to clean the dust away from your home. It clears out 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns or larger, and is the perfect implement for allergy or asthma sufferers. This bagless vacuum cleaner’s cleaning path is 15″, which is considerably wider than other commercial vacuums. That means you can pick up more dirt in one pass, and it also features non-marking furniture guards in case you bump into your antique lounge chair. Warning: To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury: • Do not use outdoors or on wet surfaces. • Connect to a suitable extension cord. See “Extension cord instructions”. • Connect to a properly grounded outlet only. See “Grounding Instructions”. • Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children. Do not allow vacuum cleaner to be used as a toy or to run unattended at any time. • Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers, feet and all parts of body away from openings, rotating agitator and other moving parts. Do not operate cleaner in bare feet or when wearing open toe shoes or sandals. • Do not pick up anything that is burning or smoking, such as cigarettes, matches, or hot ashes. • Do not use to pick up flammable or combustible materials such as gasoline or fine wood standings or use in areas where they may be present. • Avoid picking up hard, sharp objects with the cleaner. They may damage the cleaner. • Always turn off this appliance before connecting or disconnecting hose. • Do not use without dirt cup or filters in place. Empty dirt cup and clean filters frequently when picking up very fine materials such as powder. • Use extra care when cleaning on stairs. • Do not put any object into openings. Do not use with any opening blocked; keep free of dust, lint, hair, or anything that may reduce air flow. • Do not pull or carry by cord, use cord as a handle, close door on cord or pull cord around sharp edges or corners. Do not run appliance over cord. Keep cord away from heated surfaces. • Always disconnect cord from electrical outlet before servicing the cleaner. • Unplug cleaner when not in use. Turn off all controls before unplugging. • Do not unplug by pulling on cord. To unplug, grasp the plug, not the cord. Never handle plug or appliance with wet hands. • Do not use with damaged cord or plug. If appliance is not working as it should, has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or dropped into water, take it to a Hoover Factory Service Center or Authorized Hoover Warranty Service Dealer (Depot). • Use vacuum cleaner only for its intended use as described in the instructions. Use only attachments recommended by The Hoover Company; others may cause hazards. The toll-free number for Hoover Customer Service is (800) 944-9200.
6. Hoover Commercial CH53005 TaskVac Hard-Bagged Lightweight Upright Vacuum, 13-Inch
Task Vac Hard Bagged- 15 Lbs., Clean-Drop Bags – Allergen Bags, Fingertip On/Off Switch, Manual 5-Position Height Adjustment , 35-Ft, 3-Wire Cord, Non-Marking Furniture Guard, Belt View Window, Bag Check Indicator, Easy Belt Change System & Brush roll Access, 8-Ft. Stretch Hose, Longer Life Belt, Tools On Board- 12Made in: United States Dimensions: 32.38 X 17 X 12.4Brand: Hoover Company Item Weight: 20.5includes: Unit Instruction Guide
7. Hoover Commercial 440007804 Flat Non-Stretch Intellibelt for HushTone
Hoover Commercial HushTone Flat Non-Stretch Intellibelt.
8. Hoover Commercial C1800-010 Conquest Bagless Upright Vacuum with 14" Cleaning Path
- Manual 6-position height adjustment can address different carpet heights
- V-belt is shielded and keeps the unit working at optimum levels for long periods of time
- Extra-wide 14″ cleaning path allows you to pick up more dirt in one pass
- Large object clean-out trap stops debris from getting into the fan
- Long 50′ 3 wire SJT cord can extend vacuuming distance down long halls and large rooms
Commercial vacuum cleaners are simple, powerful vacuums that pick up the slightest dirt and are ideal for the business and hospitality industries. The Hoover C1800-010 upright vacuum doesn’t damage furniture due to its 3-position handle that lays flat in order to pass under low clearance furnishings. It also has a non-marking guard to avoid marking streaks and scuffs on furniture. With a power cord extending 50′, the C1800-010 commercial vacuum is perfect for reaching around large areas and across rooms. You won’t need an extender for most jobs and can effectively vacuum hallways with ease. As a bagless vacuum, you can easily retrieve spilled items like keys, beads, and confetti with the C1800-010. You can quickly and effectively pick these items up without needing to throw them away. The C1800-010 vacuum cleaner’s dirt cup eliminates the need to purchase bags or empty dust bags. This makes the unit more environmentally and economically friendly for the consumer.
9. Eureka Sanitaire SC679J Light Weight Commercial Upright Vacuum Cleaner – 600W Motor – 18quart
10. Generic 40′ Power Cord for Vacuums
40' Black Cord size 17/2 by FITALL 12 AMP Polarized Plug
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hoover Vacuum 40Ft Cord for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!