Nowadays, there are so many products of high range chlorine strips in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for high range chlorine strips in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings high range chlorine strips which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
721 reviews analysed
1. JNW Direct Pool and Spa Test Strips – 100 Strip Pack, Test pH, Chlorine, Bromine, Hardness and More, Accurate 6-in-1 Swimming Pool Water Testing (Packaging May Vary)
- THE ULTIMATE AT HOME POOL TEST STRIPS for your swimming pool & spa. Tests for 6 parameters: total hardness, total chlorine, bromine, free chlorine, pH & total alkalinity.
- EXTREMELY EASY TO USE pool water test strips, Instant reliable results with simple and clear instructions. Simply dip and compare with large color chart on bottle. Ideal range marked on bottle
- JNW POOL STRIPS UPGRADED JUNE 2019: New low range for total chlorine, upgraded bromine readings and waterproof labels for a longer lasting product
- 100 STRIPS MEANS 100 TESTS – Each swimming pool test strip provides accurate and fast results for any water sources including fresh and salt water pools, spas and hot-tubs
- GET SAFE, CLEAN AND CRYSTAL CLEAR WATER, our pool and spa test strips come with a great e-book explaining what your results mean and how you can keep your water in a healthy & clean condition year round
2. LaMotte Insta-Test 3002 Chlorine Dioxide Single Factor Test Strip, 0-500ppm Range (Vial of 50 Strips)
LaMotte 3002 Insta-Test chlorine dioxide test strips are used to measure water quality without the need for field kits or reagents. Each vial includes 50 test strips.
LaMotte manufactures analytical reagents, portable water testing instrumentation, and microbiological testing products. The company, founded in 1919, is headquartered in Chestertown, MD.
3. Aqua Chek Aqua Chek Yellow Test Strips Free Chlorine, 50 Strips, 1-Pack
The quick, easy way to test pool water! No more vials, reagents and messy drops. Use Aqua Chek’s simple, yet accurate test strips instead of that complicated liquid test kit. Just dip and read the results in 30 seconds. The 4-Way Chlorine strips test for Free Chlorine, pH, Total Alkalinity, & Cyanuric Acid.
4. Industrial Test Systems WaterWorks 480124 Free Chlorine Test Strip, Ultra High II Range, 61 Seconds Test Time, 0-2000ppm Range (Bottle of 50)
- ✔DETECTION LEVELS: Free Chlorine 0, 25, 50, 200, 500, 800, 1100, 1500, 2000 ppm
- ✔EASY TO USE: Single dip and read test strip procedure and optimized color chart make the product ideal for technical and non technical users alike for detection of Ultra High Range Free Chlorine in water – measures critical CHLORINE SANITIZING ranges (from 50– 200 ppm) and DISINFECTING ranges (from 500– 2000 ppm) – NO BLEACH OUT of indicator like other tests
- ✔COMPLETE KIT: Bottle of 50 test strips with verified color chart bottle label for easy color matching
- ✔ACCURATE AND RELIABLE: Components are tested by Quality Control personnel at each step and are rejected if they are outside of specifications. Standards are prepared using calibrated equipment, and concentrations are confirmed by recognized reference methods
- ✔HIGHEST QUALITY: ITS, manufactures test strip products in their USA facility in an environment that allows for reproducibility, accuracy, and traceability based on Good Manufacturing Practices
***Direct from the Manufacturer – USA*** WATERWORKS FREE CHLORINE ULTRA HIGH II CONTAINS 1 BOTTLE OF 50 TESTS MEASURING FREE CHLORINE SANITIZER & DISINFECTANT. Our patented strip technology makes these strips perfect for measuring the amount of Free Chlorine in sanitizers or disinfecting solutions. No extra chemicals are needed to perform these tests and they are also designed to resist interference from monochloramines. Bleach-outs are a thing of the past with the WaterWorks Free Chlorine Ultra High II. This product DOES NOT need the eXact iDip to read results.
5. Taylor Technologies K-2005 Pool Test Kit, Complete Kit
Taylor Technologies K-2005 Compete Test Kit, High Range. Maintaining safe pool/spa water for the public is an important responsibility. Therefore, precise test results are essential when checking the water quality of commercial pools and spas. Taylor’s 2000 Series is designed for the kind of comprehensive, routine testing performed by service technicians, public and semipublic pool operators, and other professionals. Taylor’s 2000 Series uses printed color standards to achieve a reliable and accurate color match, making frequent test comparisons even easier.2000 Series kits feature six different standards for chlorine (High Range: 0.5-5 ppm, Low Range: 0.25-2.5 ppm), bromine (HR: 1-10 ppm, LR: .5-5 ppm) and pH (7.0 to 8.0).The Taylor Complete kit includes nine tests for thorough testing: Total Chlorine, Free Chlorine, Bromine, pH, Acid Demand, Base Demand, Total Alkalinity, Calcium Hardness, and Cyanuric Acid. Includes 3/4 ounce reagent bottles.
6. JNW Direct Spa Test Strips for Hot Tubs – 100 Count, Best Kit for Accurate Water Quality Testing at Home, 5 in 1 Hot Tub Testing Strips (Packaging May Vary)
- THE ULTIMATE AT HOME HOT TUB TESTING STRIPS for your spa & hot tub. Tests for 5 parameters: total hardness, bromine, free chlorine, pH & total alkalinity
- EXTREMELY EASY TO USE spa water test strips, Instant reliable results with simple and clear instructions. Simply dip and compare with large color chart on bottle. Ideal range marked on bottle
- JNW SPA STRIPS UPGRADED JUNE 2019: Upgraded bromine readings and waterproof labels for a longer lasting product
- 100 STRIPS MEANS 100 TESTS – Each jacuzzi test strip provides accurate and fast results for any water sources including spas, hot-tubs, fresh and salt water pools
- GET SAFE, CLEAN AND CRYSTAL CLEAR WATER, our hot tub and spa test strips come with a great e-book explaining what your results mean and how you can keep your water in a healthy & clean condition year round
7. TOP LINE TEST STRIPS – 110 Strips 7 Way Pool Test Strips – Hot Tub Test Strips – Spa Test Strips – Fresh & Saltwater Pool Test Strips – Test: pH, Chlorine, Cyanuric Acid, Hardness, Salt & More
- ???? 7 IN 1 TEST KIT – YOUR COMPLETE SOLUTION: Test strips for pools and spas can check 7 parameters – pH, Free Chlorine, Total Chlorine, Total Alkalinity, Cyanuric Acid (CYA Stabilizer), Total Hardness & Salt.
- ???? 110 POOL WATER TEST STRIPS PER PACKAGE – MORE PER BOTTLE: 110 Count Swimming Pool Test Strips included (WITH LONG STEM FOR EASY HANDLING). Packed in TWO 55 Strips Per Foil Wrap Inside Tightly Seal Container For Longer Preservation.
- ???? FOR FRESH AND SALT WATER: Test Strips For Pools and Spas were specially Crafted For Pools, Spa, Jacuzzi & Hot Tub Testing, For Both Fresh And Salt Water. Ensure That Your Water Is Safe To Enjoy And In Good Conditions For Swimmers, Equipment Longevity, Pool Surface Protection & Chemical Effectiveness. Please note that these are not recommended for testing Tap or Well Water.
- ???? SAVE TIME – EXTREMELY EASY TO USE: 1️⃣ Just Dip One Test Strip Into The Water And Wait For 2 Seconds (almost immediately after dipping). 2️⃣ Remove Test Strip, Gently Tap or Shake To Remove Excess Water And Rest Horizontally In Flat Surface For 60 Seconds. 3️⃣ Compare To Recommended Ranges On Color Chart.
- ???? ACCURATE AND EASY TO READ: Simply Compare Testing Strips Colors to Recommended Ranges On Chemical Chart Included In Bottle And Box Insert. With Proper Spacing In Between Test Pads To Minimize Bleed (Gently Tap Excess Water Off After Dipping). TEST RANGES in Published Color Chart Have Been FULLY VALIDATED and Are Within The INDUSTRY STANDARDS for Test Strips. Click The “Add To Cart” Button ???? NOW!
Our pool water test kit and spa test strips for hot tubs has been specially designed to include those parameters that need to be monitored on a regular basis by doing so in a very reliable & simple way. With an easy to read color chart you can forget about vials, reagents and messy liquid test kits with this easy to use pool chemical test strips kit. TEST RANGES in published color chart have been FULLY VALIDATED and are within the INDUSTRY STANDARDS for test strips. Ideal for pool maintenance supplies and spa chemicals and supplies.
This pool water test strips are suitable for many places, such as swimming pool, spa water, hot tub, aquariums and many more. You could test both Fresh and Salt Water as our unique design includes a feature to test for Salt which you would normally require to buy an additional saltwater pool test kit just for that.
pH, Free Chlorine Test, Total Chlorine, Total Alkalinity, Cyanuric Acid (CYA Stabilizer), Total Hardness, Salt
EASY & ACCURATE:
1️⃣ Dip One Test Strip Into The Water And Wait For 2 Seconds
2️⃣ Remove Test Strip, Gently Tap or Shake To Remove Excess Water and Rest Horizontally In Flat Surface For 60 Seconds
3️⃣ Compare To Recommended Ranges On Color Chart
- ⚠️Close Bottle Cap Immediately After Taking Strip Out
- ⚠️Do Not Remove Desiccants
- ⚠️Keep Away From Direct Sun Or Moisture
- ⚠️Use Within Expiration Date
- ⚠️2 Year Shelf Life (Mfg & Exp Date included on Box and Bottle Label)
Click The “Add To Cart” Button ???? NOW!
8. pH Test Strips for Testing Alkaline and Acid Levels in The Body. Track & Monitor Your pH Level Using Saliva and Urine. Get Highly Accurate Results in Seconds.
- ACCURATELY MEASURE YOUR PH LEVELS TO MONITOR YOUR HEALTH – Using pH test strips is a quick and easy way to check your pH levels. Following an alkaline diet and increasing fruits and vegetables can result in a number of improved health benefits. To bone health, reduced muscle wasting, cardiovascular health and memory. Watch the videos below for more information.
- BE HEALTHIER &
- HAPPIER. Your body requires a balanced pH to function at optimal levels. Test your pH more often with 25 free strips. So, 125 strips in each bottle.
- HELPS YOU FIGHT DISCOMFORT IN YOUR BODY. Helps you manage diabetes, joint pain, osteoporosis, &
- other common ailments through alkalinity. According to 1931 Nobel prize winner Dr. Otto Warburg “Disease can’t survive in an alkaline body”.
- CONVENIENT &
- EASY TO USE. Test your pH Levels in the comfort of your own home. Includes emailed step by step PDF guide. 2-year shelf life.
9. Health Metric Drinking Water Test Kit for Home Tap and Well Water – Simple Testing Strips for Lead Copper Bacteria Nitrate Chlorine and More | Made in USA to EPA Standards
- ✅ A SIMPLE, ACCURATE AND LOW-COST WAY to screen your water for the presence of potentially harmful contaminants.
- ✅ MADE IN THE USA IN LINE WITH OFFICIAL EPA LIMITS – Compare your results with EPA-approved guidelines for drinking water quality. Don’t rely on Chinese-made “bulk” strip kits, these are often merely wastewater tests with unapproved and unsafe Lead, Iron, and Copper readings.
- ✅ COMPREHENSIVE TESTING FOR PEACE OF MIND – Not only does this test kit detect even the smallest amounts of Lead and Copper, it also tests for Bacteria and other crucial water quality parameters. Having unbalanced levels of Chlorine, Hardness, pH, Alkalinity, Nitrate or Nitrite can indicate serious issues.
- ✅ NO SCIENCE DEGREE AND NO MAILING REQUIRED – This home water-testing kit is simple enough for anyone to use with zero expertise or equipment. Get your results quickly and easily – whether it’s from a tap, well, municipal, or spring. Just follow the included step-by-step instructions.
- ✅ HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS SAVED ON LAB TESTS – Let’s be honest, most of us don’t test every 6 months like recommended. Testing separately for every element at a laboratory would cost stupid amounts of money. This kit makes it possible to find out what’s in your water without breaking the bank.
10. AquaChek 541604A Select Kit Test Strip for Swimming Pools
Kit contains: 50 test strips, color chart & comparator, and booklet entitled The Complete Guide to Pool & Spa Care AquaChek Select is Ideal for customers who want a more complete analysis of their pool or spa water. Get 7 important test results in just one dip! Dip an AquaChek Select strip in your pool or spa water for one second and remove it immediately. You get test results in seconds! To keep you pool water clean and healthy, test the water at two ends or sides of the pool a minimum of twice a week! If used in a spa we recommend testing it before and after each use. It’s also a good idea to write down your results each time you test. Tests for 7 important chemistries in seconds: Total Hardness, Total Chlorine, Total Bromine, Free Chlorine, pH, Total Alkalinity, and Cyanuric Acid.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found High Range Chlorine Strips for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!