573 reviews analysed
1. Hamilton Beach 31123D Easy Reach Toaster Oven Silver
- EASY ACCESS TO FOOD AND COUNTERTOP. The roll-top door moves up and out of the way so you can have safe, easy access to your food before, during and after cooking.
- EASY TO KEEP CLEAN. Door is up and out of the way of messy spills and drips.
- CONVECTION, BAKE, BROIL & TOAST. 2 rack positions and included bake pan makes it easy to get started on cooking a variety of foods.
- FITS 6 SLICES OF TOAST, 12” PIZZA AND 9”x11” BAKE PAN. Spacious interior gives you room for cooking everything from snacks to side dishes.
- EASY-TO-USE CONTOURED KNOBS. Not only is this new design easier to maneuver, but they’re safer too.
You won’t find a design like the Hamilton Beach Easy Reach Toaster Oven with Roll-Top Door anywhere else. Its unique and large opening makes food easy to reach. And since the door opens above the oven, it frees up your countertop space in front. Best of all, it’s easy to keep clean because food can’t spill on the door. Contoured dials are easy to grip and turn, making it simple to switch between bake, broil and toast settings. The stay-on setting is safer thanks to a stop mechanism that prevents the knob from being turned to stay-on by accident.Care- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory, or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they are closely supervised and instructed concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance. . Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs. To protect against electric shock, do not immerse cord, plug, or toaster oven in water or other liquid. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow to cool before cleaning appliance and putting on or taking off parts. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged supply cord or plug, or after the appliance malfunctions or has been dropped or damaged in any manner. Supply cord replacement and repairs must be conducted by the manufacturer, its service agent, or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard. Call the provided customer service number for information on examination, repair, or adjustment. The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the appliance manufacturer may cause injuries. Do not use outdoors. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter or touch hot surfaces. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner or in a heated oven. Extreme caution must be used when moving an appliance containing hot oil or other hot liquids. Use extreme caution when removing pan or disposing of hot grease. Do not clean with metal scouring pads. Pieces can break off the pad and touch electrical parts, creating a risk of electrical shock. Oversize foods or metal utensils must not be inserted in a toaster oven as they may create a fire or risk of electric shock.
2. Hamilton Beach 31103DA Countertop Convection & Rotisserie Convection Oven Extra-Large Stainless Steel
- Maximum versatility – including rotisserie
- Extra-Large capacity – Fits two 12″ pizzas, two 9″ x 13″ casseroles, or two cake pans
- Revolving rotisserie – meat self-baste as it turns – Fits a 5 lb. Chicken
- Convection setting bakes faster and more evenly than traditional oven
- Bake & broil settings with auto shutoff 2 hour timer
- Includes 2 cooking racks, 2 baking pans, broiler rack & rotisserie accessories
Small enough to fit on your kitchen counter, but large enough to help you prepare for any meal or party, the Hamilton Beach countertop oven with convection & Rotisserie boasts full-size oven performance in compact, energy-efficient form. Designed with both kitchen style and practicality in mind, the countertop oven with convection & Rotisserie is portable and countertop convenient. It’s packed with versatile cooking options that range from baking cakes to crisping cookies to broiling Salmon to roasting an entire 5 lb. Chicken, roast or pork. There’s no need to spend extra time cooking separate meals for the pickier ones, either. The wide interior and adjustable cooking racks provide double the space for cooking multiple foods at once. What’s more, this oven is ideal for anyone, anywhere and anytime. It can replace the microwave in your office, offer easy cooking access for the elderly, serve as a staple for apartment dwellers or provide snack enthusiasts With a little added treat.
3. Hamilton Beach Professional 31240 Toaster Countertop Oven Convection, fits 6 Slices of Bread, Large, Stainless Steel
- Integrated temperature probe: use the temperature probe to continually track meat’s internal temperature as it cooks to ensure it reaches your desired doneness.
- Spacious capacity: countertop oven can fit a 12” pizza, a whole chicken or up to six slices of bread.
- 7 settings: versatile cook settings include convection, bake, broil, Warm, reheat, toast and bagel. 3 rack positions offer complete cooking flexibility.
- Digital display: tracks the oven’s temperature and the temperature of your food when using the probe, minimizing the chances of overcooking, while the digital timer counts down.
- 3 year Limited warranty: Hamilton Beach professional digital countertop oven’s exceptional performance and superior durability is backed by a 3 year Limited warranty.
Hamilton Beach countertop ovens are efficient, attractive additions to your busy kitchen, thanks to their ability to maximize power, efficiency and convenience. Hamilton Beach ovens incorporate a variety of practical features and temperature options for incredible versatility. Whether you want a revolving Rotisserie for juicy meat or a convection oven for quick, crispy pizza, Hamilton Beach has the countertop oven for you.
4. Hamilton Beach 31434 Easy Reach Toaster Oven with Roll-Top Door, Spacious Interior, Stainless Steel
- CONVECTION OVEN COOKING TECHNOLOGY: Convection setting circulates air around food for fast, even cooking. Use the convection setting for crisp, golden-brown pizza and for an evenly cooked, caramelized crust on baked goods.
- SPACIOUS INTERIOR: This countertop convection oven is roomy enough to fit 6 slices of bread or a 12” pizza, making it convenient for everything from small snacks to personal meals.
- ROLL-TOP COUNTERTOP OVEN DOOR FOR EASY ACCESS TO FOOD: The large, curved glass door of the countertop convenction oven opens wide for easy access to your food before, during and after cooking, so you can easily grab your toast or sprinkle cheese on your pizza while it’s baking.
- EASY-TO-CLEAN GLASS DOOR: The roll-top design means food can’t spill on the door when you’re pulling it out of the convection oven. When you do need to wipe it down, the glass panel unlocks, allowing you to flip it up for easy cleaning.
- FLEXIBLE COOKING OPTIONS: Countertop oven features convection, bake, broil and toast settings to accommodate the foods your family makes most: after-school snacks, toast, frozen pizzas or hearty homemade meals.
Sized to fit a 12 inch pizza, the Hamilton Beach easy reach countertop oven features a large Roll-Top door for better access to food and your countertop. Its unique and large opening makes food easy to reach. And since the door opens above the oven, It frees up your countertop space in front. Convection, bake, broil and toast settings, plus 3 oven rack positions and a Spacious Interior, Make it versatile enough to cook everything from after-school snacks to homemade dinners. A removable crumb tray, bake rack and bake pan are included in the box. Best of all, it’s effortless to keep clean Because food can’t spill on the door. When you’re ready to clean, the glass panel quickly unlocks, allowing you to lift it up for easy access.
5. Hamilton Beach 2-in-1 Countertop Oven and 2-Slice Toaster with Extra Wide Slot, Shade Selector, Baking Pan Included, Red (22724)
- MORE COOKING VERSATILITY IN LESS SPACE Easily switch from 2 slice toaster to toaster oven for 2-in-1 cooking versatility
- FASTER MORE EVEN TOASTING The top slot of the oven toaster combo toasts more than 50 percent faster than the leading toaster oven when toasting sliced bread
- BAKE KEEP WARM AND TOAST FUNCTIONS The toaster oven combo is perfect for appetizers pizza chicken nuggets french fries and more
- EXTRA-WIDE TOP TOASTING SLOT The toaster oven with 2 slice toaster can comfortably fit bagels or artisan breads
- TOAST SHADE SELECTOR Choose how light or dark you want your toast made in the Toaststation with the shade selector
With the simple slide of a lever the spacesaving Hamilton Beach Toastation switches from 2-slice toaster to countertop toaster oven Even better it toasts sliced bread over 50% faster than the leading toaster oven
6. Hamilton Beach 49981A Coffee Maker Single Serve Silver
- Brew your own ground coffee with single-serve scoop filter
- Scoop your favorite ground coffee and brew
- Brews up to 14 ozs. into travel cup or coffee mug
- Durable stainless steel construction. Built-in stand for coffee mugs
- Note-coffee overflows from brew basket would be prevented with use of lesser amount of ground coffee or use the bold setting for flavored, finely ground, premium brand ground coffees, and decaf coffees or when using whole bean coffee, a standard automatic drip coffee grind will yield best results. Be careful not to overgrind, since very finely ground coffee can cause overflow in this unit
Hamilton Beach The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker – 49981
The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker goes where no coffeemaker has gone before, brewing hotter, faster and better-tasting coffee than most gourmet machines out there. And, its benefits don’t stop there. The Scoop Coffeemaker utilizes the simplicity of ground coffee and brews a customizable cup quickly: an 8 oz. cup in less than 90 seconds or a 14 oz. travel mug in under two-and-a-half minutes.
Aside from its versatility in using inexpensive coffee grounds to brew a great-tasting cup, The Scoop Coffeemaker is designed for ultra-simple preparation in three straightforward steps: 1) Scoop 2) Place 3) Brew. It features a steel mesh scoop for filtering freshly ground coffee and comes with a built-in, adjustable stand that flips to accommodate a standard-size cup or a taller travel mug.
All in all, The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker offers affordability and no fuss with lots of options. There’s no need for extra equipment, high-tech buttons or extra equipment, either.
Product Uses & Unique Features
Allowing for Various Coffee Grind Types
The Scoop Coffeemaker doesn’t need pre-packaged K-Cup packs or coffee pods, which can get expensive, and not to mention stale, over time. Instead, it comes with a mesh scoop filter that gives users the choice of any flavor (caramel, hazelnut, vanilla, etc), any brand (Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, etc.) and any strength (Regular or Bold) pleasing to their taste.
Differing Boldness Levels
With The Scoop Coffeemaker, versatility is key. Whether you decide to go with a mainstream brand coffee or stronger premium-brand coffee, you need a machine that understands and quickly adapts. Use the REGULAR setting for a quick basic, automatic drip coffee, or get an upgrade and choose BOLD for more fine grinds, decaf or stronger flavors premium-brand coffee like Starbucks or Melitta. Just remember that the finer the grind, the longer it takes to brew. For bolder coffee, the water passes through at a slower rate, but allows more contact time and better flavor extraction for a better-tasting cup when done brewing.
Measuring Proportions Appropriately
Not sure how much coffee to add when brewing? No worries — each scoop filter is labeled with two measuring lines for exact serving amounts. And more isn’t necessarily better, in this case. Overfilling the scoop doesn’t allow room for brewing and water can overflow and spill over, ultimately meaning weaker coffee.
Adjusting the Cup Size
Before brewing, adjust the L-shaped cup rest to make sure your cup is as close to the dispensing nozzle as possible. For travel mugs, fit the cup rest against the coffeemaker and place your mug on top of the drip tray.
The Scoop Coffeemaker was awarded the “2012 Good Housekeeping Very Innovative Products (VIP) Award” by Good Housekeeping Research Institute. In addition, the Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) gave it high rankings for its ability to use coffee grinds, instead of packs or pods, and simultaneously give users the freedom to choose their own flavor, strength and cup size for their coffee.
Product Feature Benefits
- Costs pennies per cup, compared to leading competitors’ single-size packs
- Proportions coffee exactly with single-serve scoop filter
- Brews an 8 oz. cup of coffee in less than 90 seconds
- Built-in adjustable stand holds standard-size cup and taller travel mugs
- One steel mesh scoop filter included; no need for paper filters
- Wide drip tray on base acts as a spill-resistant drain for excess coffee
- Settings for REGULAR (automatic drip) and BOLD coffee
- Durable, stainless steel features ensure coffeemaker’s longevity
- Automatically shuts off after brewing
Tips & Care
Run one or two cycles through the machine before first use. When one cycle is complete, the coffeemaker automatically shuts off. When grinding your own coffee beans, remember to purchase beans that were recently roasted (within a week is best), and grind them every time you brew a fresh cup. When brewing, keep ground coffee below the MAX fill line and do not use more than 14 ounces (410 ml) of water. To stop brewing mid-cycle, press either REGULAR or BOLD, and the unit will shut off. If there is no water in the water reservoir and a brew button is pushed, the unit will not brew.
7. Hamilton Beach 31103A Countertop Oven with Convection and Rotisserie
- Maximum versatility – including rotisserie
- Extra-large capacity – fits two 12″ pizzas, two 9″ x 13″ casseroles, or two cake pans.This oven is 110 voltage only. It is packaged in SIOC packaging to avoid damage in shipping.
- Revolving rotisserie – meat self-bastes as it turns – fits a 5 lb. chicken
- Convection setting bakes faster and more evenly than traditional oven;Bake & broil settings with 2 hour timer.13.11 H x 20.62 W x 16.54 D
- Durable stainless steel construction
Hamilton Beach Countertop Oven with Convection & Rotisserie 31103
Small enough to fit on your kitchen counter, but large enough to help you prepare for any meal or party, the Hamilton Beach Countertop Oven with Convection & Rotisserie boasts full-size oven performance in compact, energy-efficient form.Designed with both kitchen style and practicality in mind, the Countertop Oven with Convection & Rotisserie is portable and countertop convenient. It’s packed with versatile cooking options that range from baking cakes to crisping cookies to broiling salmon to roasting an entire 5 lb. chicken, roast or pork. There’s no need to spend extra time cooking separate meals for the pickier ones, either. The wide interior and adjustable cooking racks provide double the space for cooking multiple foods at once.What’s more, this oven is ideal for anyone, anywhere and anytime. It can replace the microwave in your office, offer easy cooking access for the elderly, serve as a staple for apartment dwellers or provide snack enthusiasts with a little added treat.
PRODUCT FEATURE BENEFITS
- Uses 49% less energy than a typical kitchen oven
- Extra-large capacity accommodates two 12″ pizzas, two 9″x13″ casseroles, two cake pans, two sheets of cookies or a 5 lb. chicken
- Easy-clean, nonstick oven interior
- Includes two oven racks, large enamel-coated baking pan, small baking pan and broil rack
- Broil rack also stacks directly on small baking pan for roasting meats
- Includes rotisserie accessories: rotisserie lift and forks with rod (skewer) Slide-out, full-width crumb/drip tray
- Easy-to-read temperature dial on front control panel can be adjusted to desired or pre-set temperatures
- Easy-to-read function dial on front control panel can be adjusted to four pre-programmed settings: BAKE, CONVECTION, BROIL, ROTISSERIE
- Power indicator light
- 2-hour cooking timer with audible tone and automatic shutoff
Gives You the Choice of Bake, Convection, Broil or Rotisserie
Don’t want to heat up the entire kitchen or slave away over a hot burner? No sweat – the Hamilton Beach Countertop Oven provides extra capacity for second oven convenience as well as four ways to cook: BAKE, CONVECTION, BROIL and ROTISSERIE.
A 9″x13″ baking pan can be found in most kitchens in North America, used for making everything from lasagna to brownies. Not only does this oven fit two 9″x13″ pans at once, unlike conventional ovens without convection technology, the Countertop Oven with Convection and Rotisserie comes fully equipped. Instead of having heat come from just one central area and no fan to “stir-up” or circulate air evenly all over, this oven’s convection technology utilizes a top and bottom heating element and a built-in fan to distribute heat evenly for a uniform temperature. That way, bakers can choose between traditional baking – ideal for cupcakes, cakes and soft baked goods – or convection baking – ideal for a crispy pizzas, cookies or even taquitos. Use the rotisserie feature for roasted chicken, beef roast or pork roast. Note: Only upper heating elements will be on during the rotisserie mode.
TIPS & CARE
Before cooking with the oven, always PREHEAT for approximately 5 minutes. Check pan manufacturer’s directions for oven-safe rating. Do not cover the crumb/drip tray or any part of the oven in aluminum foil (causes overheating); however, use of aluminum foil to partially cover casseroles or some foods is acceptable. Visit foodsafety. gov for more safe cooking temperature information.
The full-width crumb/drip tray slides out from the front, allowing easy washing. For the best oven performance, cleaning should be done regularly. Unplug first and allow oven to cool before interior and exterior cleaning. For interior cleaning: wipe oven walls, bottom tray and glass door with a damp, soapy cloth, but do not scratch or damage heating element tube. Repeat with a damp, clean cloth. All removable parts should be hand washed in warm, soapy water as well. For stubborn interior stains, use a plastic scouring pad. For exterior cleaning: wipe oven walls with a damp cloth, but do not use abrasive cleansers or metal scouring pads; this can scrape/scratch the surface.
8. Hamilton Beach Modern Chrome 2-Slice Toaster (22791)
The Hamilton Beach Cool-Touch 2 Slice Toaster has wide 1.5″ slots, multi toasting functions and a cool touch exterior. Other functions include automatic toast boost and a convenient crumb tray.
9. Proctor Silex 22611 2-Slice Toaster (22611)
- Toast boost lifts slices higher
- Auto shutoff for safety
- Slide-out crumb tray
- Shade selector
- 2 Slice capacity
- Kindly read the Instruction Manual provided with the product before use
- If the Shade Selector Knob is turned to a lower number setting, the toast will be lighter and will pop up sooner
Hamilton Beach 2 Slice Toasters are popular not only for their expert toasting performance — they also look great in your kitchen. Wider slots and smart buttons allow you to uniformly toast and warm bagels, English muffins and other breads and advanced toasting technology ensures consistent results with each use.
10. Hamilton Beach 31107D Countertop Oven with Convection & Rotisserie, Large, Stainless Steel
- Extra-large capacity. Fit Two 12” pizzas, two 9” x 13” casseroles, or two cake pans.
- Revolving rotisserie. Self-basting rotisserie locks in your food’s flavor and juices, while turning the outside brown and crispy. Fits a 5 lb. Chicken.
- Convection. Bakes faster and more evenly than a traditional oven.
- Bake & broil settings with 2-hour auto shutoff. Includes removable drip tray, rotisserie skewer & lifter, 2 racks, 2 baking pans, and broiler rack.
- Easy-to-use contoured knobs. Not only is this new design easier to maneuver, but they’re safer too.
Small enough to fit on your kitchen counter, but Large enough to help you prepare for any snack, meal or party, the Hamilton Beach countertop oven with convection & Rotisserie boasts full-size oven performance in a compact, energy-efficient form. Designed with both kitchen style and practicality in mind, this oven is packed with versatile cooking options that range from baking cakes to broiling Salmon to roasting an entire 5 lb. Chicken. The wide interior and two adjustable cooking racks provide double the space for cooking multiple foods at once.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hamilton Beach Toasteroven Trays for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!