563 reviews analysed
1. Brewing & Fermentation Heat Pad for Homebrew Beer & Wine Fermenting 120VAC 12 or 25 Watt Heating Mat: Safe for Plastic/Glass Carboy Fermentors w/Heater Temp Strips (10" – 12 Watts (Black))
- EASY TO USE – 10″ inch size fits under almost any size Crock, Carboy or Bucket Fermentor
- NATURAL HEAT – Bottom radiant heating mimics natures normal process in organic fermenting
- NO WRAP – No Wrapping, No Tape or Belts. Simply place under your Fermentor and plug in!
- TEMPERATURE REGULATION – Built in thermal control shuts off heater preventing overheating
- 1-YEAR NO-B.S. GUARANTEE: Love it or your money back, simple as that!
The Easiest To Use Brewing & Fermentation Heat Pad There Is!
✔Gently warms your fermentor 5 to 20 Deg Fahrenheit above ambient room temperature, perfect for Beer, Mead & Winemaking.
✔Flexible and easy to clean heating mat, Includes Stick on LCD Temp Strip
✔Built in temperature regulation it will keep your brew, at the perfect temperature.
✔EASY TO USE! Simply place the Heater under your Carboy or Bucket and plug the cord into a 120 VAC outlet.
✔1-Year No-B.S. No Hassle Warranty
✔ Size: 10″ Inch/25 CM
✔ Voltage: 120 VAC 50/60hz
✔ Wattage: 12-Watts
✔ LCD Temperature Strip Sticker Included
✔ Thermal safety shuts Off @ 100 Deg F
✔ 6′ Foot UL-Listed Power Cord
✔ 1-Year No-B.S. No Hassle Warranty
Add This To Your Cart and Start Making your Fermenting Easier!
* Carboy, or bucket not included
2. Poniie TC-15A Digital Temperature Controller 2-Stage Outlet Thermostat Heating & Cooling Mode for Greenhouse, Terrarium, Brewing and Fermentation (110V 15A)
- CONVENIENT DESIGN: Pre-wired plug and play design, easy to program, high accuracy waterproof sensor, support °C/°F display
- DUAL RELAY OUTPUT: Be able to connect with heating and cooling loads at the same time with control range (-40~210℉)
- DUAL DISPLAY WINDOW: Be able to display measured temperature and set centering temperature at the same time
- CALIBRATION & PROTECTION: Be able to calibrate temperature and set delay to protect your refrigerator from cycling too fast
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: 1-YEAR Warranty
- MAX. 1650W (110V)
- Over temperature & faulty sensor alarm, with power off memory
3. Kenley Fermentation Carboy Heater with Thermostat – Kombucha Heating Kit – Home Brewing Heat Strip Belt Wrap Brew Warmer Warming Pad with Temperature Controller – Works with any Vessel up to 8 Gallons
- BREW IN ANY CONDITIONS Whether you’re brewing kombucha, wine or beer, the Kenley heating system lets you control the temperature of the vessel. You won’t run the risk of overheating your brew or letting it chill.
- CONTROL BREW TEMPERATURE EASILY This Kenley fermentation heating kit comes with a temperature controller which means that heater only kicks in when it registers a drop in temperature and stops running as soon as the right temperature is reached.
- USE YOUR EXISTING VESSELS Designed to work with almost any fermentation vessel up to 8 gallons, this Kenley fermentation heater is flexible and easy to fit snugly against the carboy. The 32x11in film simply wraps around the jar and is secured with the elastic bands supplied.
- SPEED UP BREWING TIMES Yeast activity slows as the temperature drops, but stops entirely if the temperature is too high. By maintaining a constant temperature, you can create the perfect conditions for the brew you’re using, reducing the brew time so you can create more perfect batches.
- MINIMAL ENERGY USAGE Each brew has particular needs, yet you may only have one environment, be it a chilly garage or a temperate spare room. The Kenley kit only uses the minimum energy required, unlike always-on systems, which keeps your energy costs down.
4. Kombucha Heating Wrap – Fermentation Heating Pad With Temperature Control
- Made specifically for kombucha – this kombucha heating mat is designed specifically for home brewing kombucha by a kombucha brewer. It’s sized to fit 1-gallon brewing vessels.
- 3 temperature settings – most other heating wraps set the temperature too high or too low. I’ve picked each temperature setting so you can be confident you are brewing at the right temperature year round. Just set according to the season and your preferences and forget!
- Safe to use around liquids – this heating pad is safe to use around kombucha. No more worrying about spilling.
- Designed to work with temperature gauges – I hated having to remove my kombucha wrap to check the temperatures. This mat leaves enough room so you can see your temperature strip without having to remove the heater.
- Designed to be used for the entire brewing process – this heating wrap can be left on for the entire brewing cycle.
MADE FOR KOMBUCHA BREWERS BY KOMBUCHA BREWERS
I’ve been brewing kombucha for many years. After many frustrating attempts to find the perfect kombucha heating wrap I’ve decided to create one myself. I focused on three main things – temperature settings, usability, and durability.
3 Temperature Settings
The temperature of your brew is one of the most important factors in producing yummy kombucha. Yeast loves the heat. That’s why you need to keep your brewing vessel at the right temperatures throughout the brewing process.
The problem is, the surrounding temperature changes with the season. A heating pad that works in the summer is not going to to work in the winter.
After many test brews, I’ve finally found the best temperature settings for each season. Just set and forget according to the season and your tastes – you can be confident your brew will turn out great each time!
Designed To Fit 1-Gallon Brewing Vessels
One thing I hated about my other heating wraps was taking them off to check the temperature. I’ve made this wrap slightly shorter than the others so you can easily see the temperature of your brewing without having to take off the wrap.
It’s designed to fit conventional 1-gallon brewing vessels.
Will Keep Your Brew Warm Through The Entire Brewing Cycle
This mat is designed to be left on for extended periods of time. It will have no problem keeping all your brews warm 24 hours a day through the entire brewing cycle. This includes both the first and the second ferments!
Durable and Waterproof
I’ve always been worried about using a heat source around kombucha. That’s why I’ve designed this wrap to be splash resistant. It takes the worry out of brewing next to liquids!
5. Homebrew Electric Fermentation Heating Thermostat and Probe – Kombucha, Beer Wort, Wine Brewing Digital Heat Controller
- GREATER BREW FLAVOR: The G. Francis Homebrew Electric Fermentation Heating Thermostat and Probe – Kombucha, Beer Wort, Wine Brewing Digital Heat Controller vastly improves the flavor and the consistency of your homebrewed kombucha, beer wort, or wine
- Perfect for both ales and lagers and keeping your fermenting liquid at an exact and correct temperature
- USE YOUR FERMENTER: The 3-inch x 1.5-inch x 4.75-inch (7.6cm x 3.8cm x 12.1cm) size of this unit, wide temperature range, and easy usage make this thermostat perfect for your 1 to 5 gallon (3.8L to 18.9L) carboy, bucket, or any vessel whether it is constructed of plastic or glass and has a big/wide mouth or small mouth
- 66-inch (167.6cm) long power cord and 68-inch (172.7cm) long probe cord are longer than most and will easily fit beer and wine fermenters
- KEEP TEMPERATURE STABLE: 68 degrees Fahrenheit to 108 degrees Fahrenheit (20°C-42°C) temperature setting range (adjust up or down in increments of 1 degree)
- Perfect range in both Fahrenheit and Celsius for all types of fermentation
- Gives your wort even heat throughout the entire vessel with very low power draw and cuts fermentation time in half
- 120V/60Hz input and output, 8.3A maximum current, 1,000W maximum wattage
- EASY TO USE: Instruction manual included
- Plug heat mat (not included) into the thermostat outlet, plug thermostat into wall outlet, set desired temperature, immerse 0.25-inch diameter (0.6cm) probe in wort, use included 1-inch (2.5cm) diameter suction cup to attach to outside of container
- It reads temperature and turns heat on and off
- Displays actual wort temperature, Check set temp by hitting “Set” button
- For heating only
- Can use in aquarium settings
- Includes top hanger for easy storage
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Package includes (1) digital fermentation temperature controller with attached power cord and probe plus (1) instruction manual
- Heater, carboy, and thermowell not included
6. 3"x20" Kombucha Heater with Strap – Wrap Around Brew Belt with Temperature Control and Thermometer – Perfect Kombucha Fermentation Heater
- ➤ TEMPERATURE CONTROL: The kombucha heat mat comes with multiple temperature settings, thermostat, Velcro strap and a guidebook. Which means you can set your desired temperature for your supplies and relax as the perfect kombucha heater will take care of the rest, it won’t overheat nor under heat.
- ➤ USES: Velcro strap keeps the perfect kombucha heating pad snug around your home brewing supplies. You can use this as a seed heating pad to place under your container for seedlings starting or use this kombucha warming pad for a shelf herbal garden.
- ➤ PERFORMANCE: Kombucha heater with thermostat distributes heat evenly to ferment perfectly your home brew supplies, germinate seedlings and your windowsill herb garden.
- ➤ DURABILITY: Waterproof design, small footprint and easy to clean eco-friendly materials makes it ideal for your indoor herb garden, seed germination and fermentation. We designed the kombucha heating mat to remain plugged in for unlimited time.
- ➤ GUARANTEE: Within one year of your product purchase if you are not satisfied with the performance, you can return the product and claim your 100% refund on the purchase price or replacement.
Most kombucha heating strips have below problems:
◢ They don’t evenly distribute heat across the entire fermenting jar, which leads to a flat, “dirty” tasting kombucha.
◢ They don’t have a durable Velcro strap that will keep the kombucha heating strip firmly secured around your ferment jar.
◢ They don’t stay consistent at 75-85 degrees during fermentation which causes wasted time and precious ingredients.
◢ They aren’t energy efficient and quickly burn out when plugged in for days at a time.
Why this kombucha heater:
3″x20″ perfect kombucha heating pad for fermentation will heat your kombucha jar between 75-85 degrees, which will ensure your kombucha is perfectly fermented on every batch you brew. The perfect kombucha kit has a built-in temperature control system that allows you to tune the temperature to your preference.
Made with ultra-thin, eco-friendly material that can remain plugged in for days on end to germinate seeds of herbs, vegetables and flowers perfectly.
If you’re looking for a kombucha heating strip that will deliver the apple-y sour bite that a delicious kombucha provides, then look no further.
Features & Benefits:
✔ Adjustable Velcro strap fits any typical jar size and remains securely fastened 24/7 for proper heat distribution.
✔ Built-in temperature control system allows you to set the temperature to your preference.
✔ Durable and extremely powerful eco-friendly battery allows for your heating strip to remain plugged in for days on end without sacrificing efficiency.
✔ 3″x20″ footprint will fit it perfectly under your seedling container and windowsill herbal garden.
Within one year of product purchase if you are not satisfied with the performance, you can return the product and claim your 100 % refund on the purchase price.
7. iPower 10" x 20.5" Warm Hydroponic Seedling Heat Mat and Digital Thermostat Control Combo Set for Seed Germination, Black
- DURABILITY: Seedling heat mat is the new stronger heating wire and thicker multi-layer construction. Thermostat provides constant temperature control for homebrewing, germination and fermentation
- PROFESSIONAL RELIABILITY: Heat mat warms 10-20°F above ambient room temperature to improve vegetable, herb, and flower seed germination
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: Digital thermostat provides temperature control between 40°F – 108°F (5-42°C), Choice of Celsius or Fahrenheit readout.The sensor probe delivers accurate readings in both cool and warm environments
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: 1 – Heat Mat (10″x 20.5″ Watt: 17.5W) / 1 – Digital Thermostat (120 Volts / 8.3 Amps Max / 60 HZ / 1000 Watts) Easy plug-in operation with LED illuminated indicator lights & three-prong grounded plug
- QUALITY GUARANTEE: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The iPower seedling heat mat will increase the success of seedlings and cuttings, perfect for seeding germination, homebrewing, and pet enclosures terrariums, such as reptile, rodent and arachnid.
The new and improved iPower digital heat mat controller is digital for greater accuracy. It provides constant customized temp seed germination, reptiles and brewing.
- 10″ x 20.5″ heat mat fits under one common seed flat
- Warms root area 10-20°F over ambient temperature to improve germination
- Provides constant temperature to improve vegetable, plant, herb, and flower seed germination
- Waterproof design allows you to scrub and easier cleaning
- Durable internal insulated wiring for enhanced safety
- Heat mat thermostat controls temperature in colder or warmer environments
- Provides constant optimum temperatures for specific crops
- Digital thermostat provides temperature control between 40°F-108°F (5-42°C), temperature display range: 32 -140°F
- Specs: 120 Volts / 8.3 Max Amps / 60 HZ / 1000 Watts
- Easy plug-in operation with LED illuminated indicator lights & three-prong grounded plug
- ETL certification is proof that a product complies with widely-accepted safety standards
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Seeding Heat Mat Setup Instructions
- Place sensor into the rooting area about 1″- 1-1/2″
- Position thermostat up and away from seedling trays and stray water. Do not submerge
- Plug heat mat into thermostat
- Plug in thermostat power cord and set maximum desired temperature
Heat mat thermostat can also be used to control the temperature of many other appliances as long as they don’t exceed the maximum electrical specifications stated above. Simply place the sensors in the area where the temperature needs to be controlled plug the appliance into thermostat, and set the desired temperature.
- if thermostat shows “E1”, it means that the actual temperature is lower than 0 degree Celsius or 32.0 degrees Fahrenheit
- if thermostat shows “E2”, it means that the actual temperature is higher than 60.0 degrees Celsius or 108.0 degrees Fahrenheit
- if thermostat shows “E3”, it means that the temperature sensor is not working properly. Please re-install the sensor
- iPower is one of the leading professional hydroponics suppliers over a decade.
- Our goal is to put our best products in every home & garden where needed.
- We only provide the premium quality components and reliable service.
8. Northern Brewer – FermoTemp Electric Fermentation Heater
- Take control of your fermentation with the FermoTemp electric heater
- a flexible, yet durable, heater that wraps around your fermentation vessel.
- The FermoTemp attaches to glass, plastic, or stainless steel fermentors using electrical tape.
- Extra thick construction ensures durability to withstand the knocks and bumps encountered in your brewhouse.
- It plugs into a standard North American electrical outlet. 110 volts. 35 watts. For precise temperature control and optimal results, use the FermoTemp with an electronic temperature controller
- Includes one FermoTemp fermentation heater. Carboy not included. Height: 11″ Length: 25.6″
The FermoTemp attaches to glass, plastic, or stainless steel fermentors using electrical tape. Extra thick construction ensures durability to withstand the knocks and bumps encountered in your brewhouse. For precise temperature control and optimal results, use the FermoTemp with an electronic temperature controller, such as our ThermoStar Dual-Mode Digital Temperature Controller.
The FermoTemp works great with plastic buckets, fermentation boxes and especially our Big Mouth Bubblers.
It plugs into a standard North American electrical outlet. 110 volts. 35 watts.
Dimensions: Height: 11″ Length: 25.625″
Do not immerse in liquid!
Do not insulate both sides!
Do not use if the heater shows signs of abrasion!
Do not set fermenter directly on top of heater!
9. Inkbird WiFi Temperature Controller ITC308 Reptile Freezer Thermostat Digital Heating and Cooling Heater Cooler Greenhouse Plug Outlet 2 Stage 1100W 110V
- [WIFI & APP] WIFI smart controller supports both IOS & Android，WIFI supports 2.4GHz Wi-Fi router, free APP “InkbirdSmart” which is able to monitor temperature at any time.
- [Dual Relay Output] Dual relay output, which can connect heating and cooling device at the same time.
- [Alarm for Safe] High/Low temperature limit setting alarm.
- [Convenient Design] Plug-n-play, easy to use. Support ℃/℉reading and Temperature calibration.
- [Maximum Output Load] 1100W(110V).
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Fermentation Heating Thermostat for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!