Finding your suitable readers for electric motor 2.5 hp is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for electric motor 2.5 hp including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
511 reviews analysed
1. Century USQ1152 1-1/2 HP, 1.1 Service Factor, 48Y Frame, Capacitor Start/Capacitor Run, ODP Enclosure, Square Flange Pool Motor
2. A.O. Smith RF4401 5.0-Inch 1/10 HP, Open Enclosure, CCWSE Rotation, 3/8 X 2-1/2 Shaft, Sleeve Bearing General Purpose Shaded Pole Motor
5.0-Inch diameter motor, refrigeration, unit heaters.
3. A.O. Smith FE1058SF 1/2 HP, 825 RPM, 825 volts, 2.5 Amps, 48 Frame, Ball Bearing Condenser Motor
Condenser motor, 60 hertz, 70-Degree ambient temperature, auto overload reversible rotation. Common applications are: condensers, heat pumps, refrigeration.
4. A.O. Smith 485 5.0-Inch 1/20 HP Open Enclosure, Reversible Rotation, 1/2 by 2-1/2 Shaft, Sleeve Bearing General Purpose PSC Motor
5. Makermotor 3/8" D Shaft 12V DC Reversible Electric Gear Motor 50 RPM
We have noticed there are sellers on Amazon who have copied our description and sold a knock-off version of motor that resembles our product(s). Please be noted that products of Makermotor(TM) listed on Amazon are only sold through seller account of makermotor. We are not associated to the other Amazon sellers who have copied our description and we are not responsible for the poor quality and craftsmanship of their products.
6. Grizzly H5388 3 HP Motor with Single-Phase
7. Brushless Direct Drive Blower, ECM, 1/2 HP
- Price For: Each Motor Shaft Design: Flat Motor Service Factor: 1.00 Frame: 48 Motor Bearings: Ball Motor Enclosure Design: Open Air-Over Phase: 1 Ins. Class: B Motor Mounting Type: Band Capacitor Required: No Motor Sub Application: Direct Dr Fan/Blower Motor Application: HVAC/R Item: ECM Direct Drive Blower Motor Motor Design: ECM Shaft Dia.: 1/2″
- Duty: Continuous Voltage Compatibility: 115, 120, 230, 240, 115/230, 120/240 Includes: 115VAC White Jumper and HVAC System ID Label Application: HP PSC Motors in Residential or Light Commercial HVAC Systems Standards: UL Recognized (1004) Shaft Length: 4-15/16″ Motor Shaft Rotation: CW/CCW Overall Length: 11-1/4″ Motor Thermal Protection: Auto Nameplate RPM: 1070 Motor Mounting Position: All Angle
- No. of Speeds: 1 HP: 1/2 Max. Ambient Temp.: 40 Degrees C Full Load Amps: 6.7/4.0 Ambient Temperature: -40 to 40 Degrees C Body Dia.: 5-5/8″ Frame Material: Aluminum Voltage: 115/230 Country of Origin (subject to change): Mexico
‘ ECM Direct Drive Blower Motor, ECM, Motor Enclosure Design Open Air-Over, 1/2 HP, 1070 Nameplate RPM, 48 Frame, Voltage 115/230, Hz 60/50, 1 Phase, Full Load Amps 6.7/4.0, Motor Mounting Type Band, Auto Motor Thermal Protection, Ins. Class B, Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW, Ball Motor Bearings, Motor Service Factor 1.00, Ambient Temperature -40 to 40 Degrees C, Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C, Frame Material Aluminum, Overall Length 11-1/4 In., Motor Shaft Design Flat, Shaft Dia. 1/2 In. ‘
8. GE • Genteq Evergreen 3/4 HP 230 Volt Replacement X-13 Furnace Blower Motor
9. Brushless Direct Drive Blower Motor, ECM, 1 HP 115/230V Genteq 6010
- INCLUDES FACTORY 2-YEAR WARRANTY!!!
- Evergreen IM-Utilizing ECM Technology [IMAGE SHOWN FOR ILLUSTRATION ONLY]
- 1 hp, 11.0/6.7 amps, 115/230V 50/60 hz.
- 5.6″ Diameter-48 Frame
- Service Factor = 1.0
- Shaft 1/2″ x 4.92″
- Class F Insulation
- 1100 RPM
- Overload Protection
- Replaces / Supersedes: 6010 , 6010IM , GE 5SME39SXL111 and 100’s of PSC Motors. DOES NOT REPLACE EON , 3.0 , 2.3 and 2.5 ECM Motors
Be sure to purchase from an AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTOR to ensure you are receiving a 2-Year Warranty with your purchase!
Evergreen IM High-Efficiency ECM Replacement Motor !
Evergreen IM High-Efficiency ECM Replacement Motor designed to replace factory PSC blower motors in HVAC systems including fossil fuels , electric heat , A/C , heat pump , dual fuel and geothermal; does not replace variable speed EON or X13 ECM Motors. Evergreen motors use up to 25% fewer watts in operating mode and up to 74% fewer watts than a PSC motor in constant fan.
Need Help Identifying the Correct Component…Contact AirstarSupply!
10. GE Genteq Evergreen 3/4 HP 230 Volt Replacement X-13 Furnace Blower Module
- FACTORY 2-YEAR WARRANTY!!!
- 3/4 Horsepower , 208-230 VOLT , Universal X13 Replacement Module
- Kit Includes: (1) EM Control Module , (2) Mounting Bolts , (1) Low Voltage Harness (optional) and Motor ID Labels
- Pre-Programmed , No Complex Wiring
- Auto Rotation Sensing CCW/CW
- Replaces / Supersedes Genteq Evergreen Module X13 Modules on 6207 6207EM and other Genteq 3/4 HP 208/230V Motors as well as Carrier Factory Authorized Parts & ICP X13 Genteq Motors
- DOES NOT REPLACE Azure Digi-Motor EON , 3.0 , 2.3 and 2.5 ECM Motors
Universal X-13 & Evergreen Replacement Modules…No programming required , can be used to replace ECM Control Modules in Genteq X13 Models , Endura Pro and Evergreen EM Motors Only. Bi-directional CW and CCW with rotation sensing technology. For Proper Replacement: match the horsepower (HP) and voltage (VAC) ratings of the new control to the failed control. It is not necessary for the RPM or the amperage (FLA) to match. DOES NOT REPLACE Azure Digi-Motor EON , 3.0 , 2.3 and 2.5 ECM Motors
Features / Specifications
- FREE Standard Shipping!
- 3/4 HP Module , 208-230/60/1 Voltage
- Pre-Programmed & No Complex Wiring
- Compatible with OEM Harness / Plugs
- Auto Rotation Sensing CCW/CW
- Toll-Free Tech Support Included
Kit Includes: (1) EM Control Module , (2) Mounting Bolts , (1) Low Voltage Harness (optional) and Motor ID Labels
REPLACES / SUPERSEDES: Genteq Evergreen Module X13 Modules on 6207 6207EM and other Genteq 3/4 HP 208/230V Motors as well as Carrier Factory Authorized Parts & ICP X13 Genteq Motors
Need Help Identifying the Correct Component for your HVAC System? Contact AirstarSupply!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Electric Motor 25 Hp for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!