We spent many hours on research to finding brava convection oven, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best brava convection oven, you should not miss this article. brava convection oven coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 brava convection oven by our suggestions
857 reviews analysed
1. Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, Silver
- Element IQ delievers the right power at the right time and when adjusted to taste, remembers
- 9 present functions: Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat and Warm
- 1800W with 5 Quartz heating elements
- Backlit, easy-read LCD changes from blue to orange when cooking
- 1 Year Limited Product Warranty
- Place the oven on a flat, dry surface. Ensure there is a minimum distance of 4″ (10cm) of space on both sides of the appliance.
- Exterior Dimensions: (W) 18½ x (D) 15¾ x (H) 11 ; Interior Dimensions: (W) 13¼ x (D) 11¼ x (H) 5¼ ; Weight: 22lbs
BOV450XL: Mini Smart Oven
BOV650XL: Compact Smart Oven
BOV800XL: Smart Oven
|Dimensions||16x13x9 inches||16.5×15.5×10.25 inches||18.5×16.25×11.25 inches|
|Capacity||11 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||12 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||13 inch pizza, 6 toast slices|
|Heating Elements||4 (quartz)||4 (quartz)||5 (quartz)|
|Accessories||Baking pan||Baking pan, broil rack||Baking pan, broil rack, pizza pan|
Why the Breville Smart Oven?
Every Breville product begins with a simple moment of brilliance. The Breville Smart Oven began with the simple fact that different foods require different methods of heating: some, like baked goods, need to be cooked evenly; others, like meats, need to be seared on top. Most toaster ovens fail to distribute heat in a consistent way throughout their interiors, let alone change heat distribution to suit the different foods being prepared. This is how the Breville Smart Oven stands apart: whatever the food, it adjusts its heat distribution for perfect results.
An oven that does the thinking for you
The Smart Oven is equipped with Element IQ cooking technology, which adjusts the power of the five individual quartz heating elements to cook food more evenly and quickly. This sophisticated heating system distributes heat throughout the oven when and where it is needed, to guarantee more efficient cooking. Nine different menu options allow users to choose the best setting for the food they are cooking. In addition to dynamically distributing heat to different areas, the Smart Oven can adjust the wattage of its heating elements for even more cooking flexibility. Most ovens have elements with fixed wattage that can only switch between ON and OFF, but Element IQ functions much like a dimmer on a light switch, increasing or decreasing element power with a simple turn of the knob.
For example, broiling requires high heat from above in order to melt and brown, so the Smart Oven activates 1500W of high heat from the top elements of the oven. On the other hand, toast needs to be cooked evenly on both sides without drying out the inside, so the Smart Oven uses high radiated heat from above and below (1800W distributed between four elements) to crisp the outside quickly.
Baking utilizes another feature of the Smart Oven that contributes to even heating: convection heating. Convection cooking uses a fan to circulate hot air so all sides of the food cook at the same rate. This is particularly important for baked goods, such as cookies and cakes, which need to be cooked evenly all the way through.
Each of these nine functions is preset with recommended settings, taking the guesswork out of cooking. However, each can be customized according to recipe, volume of food, or personal taste. Customized settings will remain in the memory of the oven until changed or until the oven is unplugged from the wall outlet, streamlining your cooking process.
Designed with the consumer in mind
The Smart Oven is carefully constructed from the most durable materials. It is attractively housed in reinforced stainless steel, a striking addition to any kitchen. The elements themselves are composed of quartz, rather than the metal elements found in other toaster ovens. Quartz responds more quickly to heat change, which results in more even heating throughout the oven. The roomy interior is coated with a non-stick material that can safely withstand high temperatures, making cleanup easier. A crumb/drip tray that is accessible from the front of the oven (rather than the back, like many other toaster ovens) also makes it easier to clean between cooking sessions. In addition, the oven includes a patented magnetic auto-eject rack: small magnets embedded on the sides of the oven door pull the wire rack halfway from the oven when the door is opened, making food easier to remove and preventing burns.
At 18.5 x16.25 x11.25 inches, the Breville Smart Oven is not too small but not too large. It is larger than most toaster ovens, with space to comfortably fit six slices of toast, a 13-inch pizza, or a whole chicken. However, as a countertop convection oven, it is more space-efficient than a conventional wall oven. A smaller oven means less time to heat up and less time to cook, perfect for preparing a meal in a hurry (or for cooks who like to create in the heat of the moment). This also translates into a cooler kitchen (particularly convenient in the hot summer months) and less energy consumed.
- Easy-clean, stainless steel housing with ribbed plate warming tray
- Non-Stick Interior with 3 rack positions
- 13” pizza, 6-slice toast capacity
- Tempered glass door
- Magnetic auto-eject rack
- 5 quartz elements with Element IQ for smart cooking
- Back-lit easy-read LCD that calculates the correct the time and temperature, illuminating orange during preheating and cooking and blue once the cycle is complete
- Function dial with 9 pre-set cooking functions: bake, broil, roast, cookies, reheat, pizza, bagel, toast, warm
- Temperature and time dial with auto shut-off and sound alert
- Easily removable pull-out crumb tray
2. Cuisinart TOA-60 Air Fryer Toaster Oven, Silver
- 1800-Watts with 7 Functions: Air Fry, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Bake, Broil, Warm, Toast
- 0.6 Cubic Foot Non-Stick Interior with Oven Light. Dimensions (L X W X H) : 15.50 x 16.00 x 14.00 inches
- Capacity: Toast 6 slices of bread, Air Fry 3lbs of chicken wings, Bake a 12-inch pizza or Roast a 4 pound chicken
- Adjustable Thermostat with 60-Minute Timer/Auto Shutoff, Toast Shade Selector-Timer
- Includes: Oven Rack, Baking Pan, Air Fryer Rack/Basket
The Cuisinart AirFryer Toaster Oven is a premium full-size toaster oven with a built-in airfryer. It will not only bake a 4 lb. chicken or 12 in. pizza, broil salmon steaks, and toast 6 bagel halves at once, it can also airfry up to 3 lbs. of food using little or no oil. Powerful ultra-hot air “fries” favorites like wings, chicken tenders, and fish and chips to crisp, golden-brown doneness. And since a toaster oven stays on the countertop, this is a fryer that never has to be put away. Enjoy the crunchy texture and tastes you love – no deep fryer required. The AirFryer Toaster Oven, only from Cuisinart!
3. Breville BOV845BSS Smart Oven Pro 1800 W Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, Brushed Stainless Steel
- Features an interior oven light to keep an eye on your cooking
- 10 pre-set cooking functions include: toast 6 slices, bagel, bake, roast, broil, pizza, cookies, reheat, Warm, slow cook
- Capacity: 6-slice toaster, 13″ pizza. Dimensions : 15.75 x 18.50 x 11 inches
- Convection powered: an inbuilt fan that circulates the hot air within the oven. It speeds the cooking process by stripping away the cold air that surrounds your food
- Non-stick cavity coating: the walls on the inside of the oven feature a non-stick coating for easy cleaning
The Breville BOV845BSS Smart Oven Pro with light and slow cook setting is the first oven with Element IQ that controls heating elements to suit whatever you are cooking with 10 preset functions. Slow Cook Function will automatically switch to Keep Warm for up to 2 hours and can be set at ‘HI’ 2-8 hours, or ‘LO’ for 4-10 hours. Key features comprise of a timer with auto shut-off and alert, temperature conversion & frozen food functions, a color changing LCD, and a magnetic auto-eject rack. Accessories included with your oven are a 12″ x 12″ enamel baking pan, a 12″ x 12″ enamel broiling rack, and a 13″ non-stick pizza pan. The 0.8 cubic foot interior allows for a 6-slice toast capacity, and as a guide, can accommodate most 3.5 quart Dutch oven vessels with lid, and 5 quart vessels with foil lid. Voltage – 110-120 volts , Power – 1800 watts.
4. BLACK+DECKER Countertop Convection Toaster Oven, Silver, CTO6335S
- Convection heating fan circulates warm air throughout the oven for fast, even baking. Plus, two rack positions for cooking flexibility. Wattage : 1500 Watts
- Digital Controls easy-to-use buttons provide precision control over time, temperature, and function: bake, broil, toast, bagel, pizza, frozen snacks, potatoes, cookies
- 120-Minute Timer with automatic turns off when the timer runs out, oven dimensions (L x W x H) 22.8 x 13.4 x 15.5 inches
- The expanded toaster oven fits nicely on the countertop, while the curved interior makes room for 12” pizzas and 6 slices of bread.
- Removable Crumb Tray – Keeps counters clean and makes it easy to remove crumbs before they burn in the bottom of the oven.see page 15 for troubleshooting, page 20 for warranty information.Volts:120 Volts
Cooking versatility at the touch of a button! The BLACK+DECKER 6-Slice Stainless Steel Convection Countertop Toaster Oven with Broiler Pan features one-touch functions for a whole range of foods: bagels, pizza, frozen snacks, potatoes, and cookies. Convection technology circulates air within the oven for fast and even results while baking. Plus, the toaster oven includes a broiler pan and an external crumb tray that slides in and out, making cleanup a breeze. When it’s time to eat, trust the #1 brand in toaster ovens**—BLACK+DECKER. Dual position rack place food right under the broiler or make room for large items. High and low oven rack positions provide the versatility to have great results on all foods. Nonstick interior cleanup is fast. Just wipe clean the cooled nonstick surfaces.
5. KitchenAid KCO255BM Dual Convection Countertop Toaster Oven.99Cu.’, Matte Black
- Cook chicken up to 20% faster with dual convection bake* *compared to bake setting
- 3lb chicken.
- Built-in temperature probe for more control during the cooking process and great results
- Large capacity fits up to 2 whole chickens* *Based on 3.6lbs weight
- 12 preset cooking functions including everything from bake, to cookie, pizza, and even dough proofing
- Interior light to monitor your cooking progress without disturbing your dish
- Easy to read digital display for at-a-glance updates on cooking progress
- Streamlined profile and chrome knobs add style to your countertop
- Non-stick interior allows you to quickly and easily clean up any spills
- Includes 1) countertop oven, (1) 9×13-inch baking pan with grill rack, (1) removable metal drip and crumb tray, (1) removable metal rack, (1) temperature Probe
KitchenAid brand brings full-size oven expertise to this dual convection countertop oven that fits more than you think. Save time and bake 2 whole chickens* at a time. This countertop oven also features a built-in temperature probe for more control during the cooking process, for perfect cooking results time after time. In addition, it features 12 preset cooking functions, an easy to read digital display, an interior light to check progress at any time without disrupting your dish, and a non-stick interior for quick and easy clean every time. The dual convection bake setting allows you to cook up to 20% faster – compared to bake setting; 3 lb Chicken. *Based on 3.6 lbs Weight.
6. Breville BOV900BSS Convection and Air Fry Smart Oven Air, Brushed Stainless Steel
- SUPER CONVECTION TECHNOLOGY: 2-speed convection fan (Super & regular) offers greater cooking control. Super convection provides a greater volume of air to ensure fast and even heat distribution, perfect for air frying, dehydration and roasting
- PRECISION COOKING & ELEMENT IQ: With Element IQ – 6 Independent quartz heating elements move the power where it’s needed most, above and below the food for perfect results
- AIR FRY & DEHYDRATE PRESETS: Why buy a stand alone air fryer or dehydrater when the Smart Oven Air can air fry french fries and other family favorites and dehydrate a range of foods. Dehydrate up to 4 trays of goodness
- SIZE MATTERS: The large, 1 cubic ft, interior makes room for toasting 9 slices of bread, roasting a 14-lb turkey, air fry favorites like French fries, slow cook with a 5 qt Dutch oven and comfortably fit most 9″x13″ pans and 12 cup muffin trays
- SUPER VERSATILE: 13 cooking functions to guide you to perfection: Toast 9 slices, Bagel, Broil, Bake, Roast, Warm, Pizza, Proof, Airfry, Reheat, Cookies, Slow Cook, Dehydrate
- LCD DISPLAY: To easily access the built in smart functionality, choose from 13 cooking functions. Integrated oven light automatically turns on at the end of cooking cycle or can be switched at the touch of a button
- WARRANTY: 2 Year Limited Product Warranty
- Power: 1800 Watts.
13 SMART COOKING FUNCTIONS WITH AIR FRY AND DEHYDRATE.
The Smart Oven Air with Element IQ is for the cook who desires a countertop oven that can roast for large gatherings, air fry crispy French fries & family favorites and dehydrate a wide range of healthy foods. The super convection setting reduces cooking time by up to 30% with great crispness.
7. Oster Large Digital Countertop Convection Toaster Oven, 6 Slice, Black/Polished Stainless (TSSTTVMNDG-SHP-2)
- 6-slice convection toaster oven for faster, more even cooking
- Convection technology and a wide temperature range of 150 to 450 degrees F let you cook with the convenience of an oven
- Digital controls with 7 cooking settings and an interior light for easy viewing
- Large interior can accommodate one 12-inch pizza, casseroles, cookies, and even a roast
- oven measures 19.72″ W x 16.29″ D x 11.33″ H, with 31.5-inch cord
- Includes durable baking pan and removable crumb tray for easy cleanup.Watts: 1300W
Precaution:Do not touch hot surfaces. Always use oven mitts when handling hot materials and allow metal parts to cool before cleaning. Allow the unit to cool thoroughly before putting in or taking off parts. Always use the oven handles when moving the unit. Perfect for large families, this countertop oven from Oster comes equipped with convection technology, which means it distributes heat quickly and evenly for thorough cooking and excellent results. The oven provides a large interior that can accommodate a frozen pizza, a whole chicken, a casserole, or even a pan of crescent rolls or chocolate-chip cookies. Two rack positions allow for customizing the space, especially helpful when cooking a tall roast. Furthermore, the sleek, modern-looking unit features a stainless finish frame and a user-friendly manual/digital control panel for convenient operation. Choose from a variety of cooking functions, including Bake, Convection Bake, Broil, Toast, Pizza, Defrost and Warm. Adjust time and temperature using one touch controls. Other highlights include a see-through door that allows for checking on food at a glance, an optional interior light, an easy-to-clean interior, and an external removable crumb tray. A durable baking pan comes included.
8. NuWave Latest Gen Primo Grill Oven, New & Improved, Combines Grill with Infrared Convection Heat for Simultaneous Top and Bottom Cooking for Faster and Delicious Results from Frozen or Fresh
- The NuWave Primo Combo Grill Oven is truly one of a kind. With its unique heating capabilities, smart digital temperature probe, advanced cooking features and energy efficient design, the NuWave Primo offers something for everyone. Whether you have years of experience or you’re a novice home cook still honing your skills, you can always get delicious results when you cook with the NuWave Primo.
- The NuWave Primo cooks your food by heating from the Power Head above your food as well as the non-stick Grill Plate below your food, cooking from all sides simultaneously. The Primo even lets you customize where the heat is coming from with the simple press of a button. So, if you want a crispy crust on your pizza, turn up the heat in the Grill Plate. But if you want evenly baked cookies, turn up the heat from the Power Head. You have total control.
- The Integrated Digital Temperature Probe precisely measures your food’s internal temperature in 1°F increments while cooking and turns off the unit when your set temperature is reached. This ensures your meat, seafood and poultry come out perfectly cooked each and every time, while virtually eliminating the possibility of over or under-cooking.
- The NuWave Primo is made with intuitive digital controls built right into the Power Head. Adjust your cooking temperature, set your cooking time, customize the top and bottom heat percentages and so much more all with the simple press of a button. The Primo includes a Preheat button to help ensure perfect results, a Sear button for crispy results and a Warm/Reheat button keep your food at the perfect temperature until you’re ready to eat.
- The NuWave Primo uses a combination of conduction, convection, infrared and contact heat to cook all your favorite foods quickly and efficiently. In fact, the NuWave Primo can cook up to 70% faster than conventional ovens while using up to 75% less energy. The Primo can even cook frozen foods without the need to defrost, saving you even more time in the kitchen.
NUWAVE Primo 1500-watt Dual-Heat Combo Grill Oven with Integrated Digital Temperature Probe
9. De’Longhi EO141150M Livenza Compact Convection Oven 0.5 cu. Ft. Silver
- Heat Lock System maintains the temperature inside while emitting up to 30% less heat off the glass door.
- 40% FASTER COOKING: The convection fan works with heating elements to evenly distribute air through the oven for quick, precise cooking
- 9 PRESETS: Whether you want to make a pizza or bake cookies, nine presets help take the guesswork out of cooking
- SAVE TIME AND ENERGY: Preheats up to 60% faster than full-size conventional ovens *When compared with average 30″/5 cubic feet range oven
- SEE WHAT’S COOKING: The internal light helps you keep an eye on your dishes
- SIMPLE CLEANUP: The nonstick, scratch-resistant interior makes cleanup quick and easy
- USER-FRIENDLY CONTROLS & DISPLAY: Easy-to-use electronic controls and an LCD screen let you adjust and keep an eye on cook times from a distance
- EXCLUSIVE RECIPE APP: Enjoy recipes developed specifically for this oven, including suggested oven settings and controls
The De’Longhi Livenza Compact Convection Oven: roast, broil and bake with ease while eliminating the need for and excess heat of your full-size oven. With the Livenza Compact Convection Oven, you can do this and more. An innovative heating system maintains consistent heat with insulated construction and a double glass door. This beautifully engineered design has convenience and precision in mind, featuring nine preset functions that take the guesswork out of cooking. It’s spacious enough to cook all of your most loved meals, fitting a whole chicken or pizza, yet sleek and compact enough to complement any kitchen. Its powerful convection works with the circulation of hot air, which cooks your food up to 40% faster and evenly, without adding heat to the kitchen. Cleanup is a breeze thanks to the nonstick, scratch-resistant interior. There’s never been such performance in compact convection cooking.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Brava Convection Oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!