648 reviews analysed
1. Digital Heat Pad by Best Value Vacs-6" Vacuum Chamber Heat Pad
2. Best Value Vacs GV5GA Aluminum Vacuum Chamber, 5 gal
3. BACOENG Universal Vacuum Chamber Series: 2 Quart Standard
- Universal Chamber Series: Traditioanl Heat Cured Silicone Gasket Chemically Resistant to Butane and Polar Solvents
- Service Kit include: 5 Feet Reinforced Vacuum Hosing+Adaptors+PTFE Tape
- Glycerin filled Industrial Vacuum Gauge (Shock resistant for shipping and accurate to within 0.5inHg) Measuring Range：0-29.25inHg(Equal to 14.3PSI/0.1Mpa/750mmHg)
- High Strength Stainless Steel Container, Hydro Tested for Leaks
- Unique Metal Air Regulator (attaches to valve assembly, reduces air flow back into chamber, reduces noise, protect gauge)
Updated on May 17th, 2017: Update Adaptors for hose. This Update reduce the risk of leakage when installation.
Updated on Sep 20th, 2016: Use a Metal Air Regulator and Glycerin filled Gauge for this series. This update reduce the risk of gauge damage. (Some customers released vacuum too quickly, which damaged gauge permanently)
Related Series: Only Items in Bold are available on Amazon.
Universal Chamber Series:1.2Quart/2Quart/1.5Gallon/3Gallon/5Gallon. ( a.co/6FhbPAw )
BACOENG Chamber Series: 2Quart/1.5Gallon ( a.co/dGQZsqm; a.co/gGmUEnb; )
BACOENG Vacuum Pump Series : Mini/Standard/Advanced/Premium ( a.co/euZtOXz )
BACOENG Vacuum Chamber Kit: 1.5GallonKit/3GallonKit/5GallonKit. All Equipped with BACOENG Vacuum Pump Standard. ( a.co/dpnJv3r; a.co/evTRJbw)
BACOENG AC Recharge Kit: With Mini Pump/With Standard Pump
1.Universal Silicone Gasket
2.2 Quart Stainless Steel Chamber.
3.Plumbing System With Liquid Filled Stainless Steel Vacuum Gauge.
4.Unique Metal Air Regulator .
5.Reinforced Vacuum Hosing Connect Directly To Vacuum Pump 1/4″ SAE.
6.Non Stick Silicone Mat.
1).Internal Dimensions：4.4”(H) x 5.4”(OD)
2).5inch Reinforced Vacuum Hosing Connect Directly To Vacuum Pump 1/4″ SAE.
3).2 Quart Vacuum Chamber kit used to degases silicons, epoxies, essential oils, urethane, etc.
4).Silicone gasket to be used over 10,000 times without deterioration.
4. Best Value Vacs 3 Gallon Aluminum Vacuum Chamber and VE225 4CFM Two Stage Vacuum Pump Kit
- Aluminum Vessel, Highly Durable and Reversible Silicone Gasket
- Glycerin filled vacuum gauge
- User friendly vacuum connections that fit most vacuum pumps on the market
- Includes: Silicone vacuum pad, 5′ of vacuum rated HVAC hose to pull a vacuum, 50 Micron Air filter for reducing airborne contaminants when releasing the vacuum.
- Signature REQUIRED Upon Delivery of this item.
5. HFS (R) 2" Oil Filled Vacuum Pressure Gauge – SS/Br 1/4" NPT Lower Mount -30HG/0
Dial Size: 2″ Dial Size (Crimped Casing)
Accuracy: +/- 3/2/3%
Scale: Dual Scale – PSI / Bar
Movement: Copper Alloy
Bourdon Tube: Copper Alloy
Case: Stainless Steel case for protection in harsh environments
Connection: Copper Alloy Lower Mount; 1/4″ NPT (for 2″ dial)
Normal Ambient Temp.: -4F to +140F (-20C to +60C)
Liquid Filling: Glycerin oil filled to enhance the reliability and integrity;
helps dampen the effect of vibration and pulsation;
lubricates the movement and extends the life of gauge.
6. BVV 5 Gallon Aluminum Vacuum Degassing Chamber and VE225 4CFM 2 Stage Vacuum Pump Kit
- Chamber Material- Aluminum, Gasket Material- Silicone, Lid Material- Acrylic
- Internal Dimensions (ID) 10″ Tall x 12″ Diameter
- Vacuum Gauge- (Glycerin Filled) InHG (0)-(-30), Manifold Connections- 1/4″ SAE and 1/4″ FNPT, Temperature Rating- 150°F (65°C)
- Every chamber is tested prior to shipping to lose no more than 2.5Hg/24hrs.
7. Winters PFQ Series Stainless Steel 304 Dual Scale Liquid Filled Pressure Gauge with Brass Internals, 30" Hg Vacuum-0-30 psi/kpa,2-1/2" Dial Display, +/-1.5% Accuracy, 1/4" NPT Bottom Mount
- Brass wetted parts for measuring non-corrosive liquid and gas pressure
- Circular dial is filled with glycerin and enclosed in a stainless steel 304 case for corrosion resistance
- Measures pressure with single (psi) or dual scale (psi/kPa)/(psi/bar)/(Hg. vacuum/kPa)/(Hg. vacuum/bar)
- Display accuracy is + or – 2.5% of full scale value for the 1.5″ (40 mm) and 2″ (50 mm) gauges, and + or – 1.5% of full scale value for the 2.5″ (63 mm) and 4″ (100 mm) gauges
- Lower mount or center back male connection with 1/8″, 1/4″, or 1/2″ NPT rate with restricted orifice
The Winters PFQ series pressure gauge with brass wetted parts has a glycerin-filled circular dial enclosed in a stainless steel 304 case, and a male connection, and measures pressure with a single or dual scale with an accuracy of + or – 1.5% or 2.5%. The OT58 brass wetted parts are for measuring non-corrosive liquid and gas pressure. The stainless steel 304 case is also corrosion resistant and is Ingress Protection certified IP65 for protection against solid objects, including dust or liquids. The circular dial comes in 1.5″ (40 mm), 2″ (50 mm), 2.5″ (63 mm), or 4″ (100 mm) diameters and is filled with glycerin for protection against vibration and pulsation. The dial is white aluminum with black and red markings. It has an aluminum, anodized black, pointer and the lens is polycarbonate for high impact resistance. The gauge measures pressure with a single psi scale or a dual scale of psi/kPa, psi/bar, Hg. vacuum/kPa, or Hg. vacuum/bar. The gauge is accurate to + or – 2.5% of full scale value for the 1.5″ and 2″ dials and accurate to + or – 1.5% of full scale value for the 2.5″ and 4″ dials. The male connection comes with a 1/8″, 1/4″, or 1/2″ NPT (National Pipe Thread) rate with a restricted orifice and is located at the bottom or center back of the gauge. The movement is OT59 brass, and the welding is silver alloy. The 6″ (150 mm) socket gasket, the fill plug, and the lens ring gasket are all made of nitrile rubber for a tight seal. The over-pressure limit is 25% for pressures up to 1,400psi (9,653kPa) and 15% for pressures over 1,400psi (9,653kPa). The working pressure is a maximum of 75% of full scale value. The operating temperature is -4 to 150 degrees F (-20 to 65 degrees C). This pressure gauge is suitable for pumps, compressors, hydraulic presses, machinery, pneumatic equipment, and motors in harsh environments.
Pressure gauges are instruments used to measure the pressure of a gas or liquid inside a vessel and, often, to help ensure the optimal amount of pressure for a given application. Pressure gauges can range from everyday instruments, such as those used to measure the air pressure in a car or bicycle tire, to highly accurate gauges used in mechanical and industrial processing. Most often, pressure gauges measure pressure relative to another reference. For instance, gauge pressure measures pressure relative to ambient air. An example of a pressure gauge measuring relative to ambient air is a tire pressure gauge or a blood pressure gauge. Differential pressure is the difference in pressure between two points, such as when measuring liquid flow along various points in a pipeline. An absolute pressure gauge measures pressure relative to a perfect vacuum, such as an atmospheric or barometric pressure gauge. All types of pressure gauges include either a male or a female mount to connect to the vessel where pressure is being measured, and display results on a dial with varying increments of measure across a given range.
Winters Instruments manufactures pressure gauges, thermometers, diaphragm seals, pressure transmitters, and switches. The company, founded in 1953, is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
8. TSI Supercool V32 Automotive Accessories, 32. Fluid_Ounces
9. BVVâ„¢ Ultra High Purity 710 Extraction Solvent – CDA 12-A-1 Gallon
- BVVâ„ Ultra High Purity 710 Extraction Solvent – CDA 12-A (Note: Container style and color may vary) Disclaimer: Prices may vary due to market value and for orders of 4 totes or more and a tanker there could be up to a 4 week lead time.
- Call in for more accurate lead times. Spigots/Faucets are only compatible with 5 Gallon Jugs and must be purchased separately Trigger Sprayer is only compatible with 1QT and 1 Gallon sizes This is BVVâ„’s Ultra High Purity Lab Grade 710 Extraction solvent it.
10. BVV 1.5 Inch 304 Stainless Steel Tri-Clamp Filter Plate
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Best Value Vacs Vacuum Chamber Fluid for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!