Top 10 Authentic Keurig Filters
695 reviews analysed
1. Keurig 5073 08478001060 replacement water filters
Great taste starts with great water! Keep your water fresh and clean with these filter cartridges for use with your water filter handle (sold separately), an easy to use, in-brewer filtration unit. For best results, replace your cartridge every 2 months or after 60 tank refills to keep your water tasting pure and chlorine-free.
2. Pack of 24 Replacement Charcoal Water Filters for Keurig Coffee Machines By Housewares Solutions
- 24-PACK OF PREMIUM QUALITY REPLACEMENT CHARCOAL FILTERS FOR KEURIG 2.0 – Removes chlorine, odors, calcium, and other water impurities prior to brewing so you can fully enjoy the delicious taste and aroma of brewed coffee. Replace after 60 tank refills or after 60 days for best results.
- COMPATIBLE WITH KEURIG 2.0 MACHINES AND KEURIG SINGLE CUP RESERVOIR BREWING SYSTEMS – Specially designed for Keurig coffeemakers, these set of charcoal filter refills will improve your health by improving the water quality and prolonging the lifespan of your machine.
- EASY TO INSTALL – Not only will these filters provide a less expensive way for you to enjoy delicious coffee, but they are also very easy to install. Start enjoying great coffee today by simply using these filters to allow the aroma and fresh-brewed flavors to come through.
- FOR USE WITH ALL KEURIG COFFEE MAKERS REQUIRING A FILTER INCLUDING: – The 2.0 Water Filter Starter Kit accessory, and all Keurig Single Cup Reservoir Brewing Systems purchased after August 2007: Elite,Classic, Ultra, Special Edition, Ultimate and Platinum.
- EACH FILTER MEASURES APPROXIMATELY 2-1/8″ x 1-1/4″ x 1-1/4″ – They meet or exceed original performance standard and are very affordable. Try these high-quality water filters today and you will notice the difference with the first cup.
3. Cuisinart DCC-RWF Replacement Water Filters, 2-Pack
- Made of nonwoven polyester and activated charcoal, Imported
- 2 Filters per retail box
- Removes chlorine, odors, calcium, and other water impurities prior to brewing
- For use with models:
- CHW-12, DCC-1000BK, DCC-1100 Series, DCC-1200 Series, DGB-600 Series, DCC-2000, DCC-2200, DCC-750/BK, DCC-2600, DGB-700BC, DGB-900BC, DCC-2650, DCC-2750, DCC-3000, DCC-2800, DCC-2900, SS-300 and SS-700
- Measures approximately 1-1/2 by 2-4/5 by 5 inches
- Refer the manual below.
Make sure you’re brewing the best with this pack of six Cuisinart replacement water filters. These filters are for use with all Cuisinart water filter holders. They remove chlorine, odors, calcium and other water impurities prior to brewing your favorite coffee. The simple-to-install design makes everything easy, simply replace after 60 days. For use with models CHW-12, DCC-1000BK, DCC-1100 Series, DCC-1200 Series, DGB-600 Series, DCC-2000, DCC-2200, DCC-750/BK, DCC-2600, DGB-700BC, DGB-900BC, DCC-2650, DCC-2750, DCC-3000, DCC-2800, DCC-2900, SS-300 and SS-700
4. Premium 6-Pack Replacement Charcoal Water Filters for Keurig Coffee Machine
- MAJOR CONTENTS: 6-Pack Replacement Charcoal Water Filter Cartridges fit Keurig Single Brewing System.
- COMPATIBLE MODELS: Keurig coffee machine purchased after August 2007: Keurig 1.0 Elite,Classic, Ultra, Special Edition, Ultimate and Platinum series, Keurig 2.0 K200, K300, K400, K500 series.
- PACKING ADVANTAGE: Each water filter refill is individually sealed to avoid exposure to air, one year supply to pre-store and exchange easily and regularly.
- PREMIUM FILTRATION: Keurig charcoal water filters reduce chlorine taste and odor, select pesticides and chemicals, bacteriostatic, and lead-mercury.
- FOR BETTER TASTING BEVERAGES: Replace the Keurig water filter every 2 months or every 60 water tank refills_,_ replace it more often, if you have hard water in your area.
5. Cuisinart DCC-RWF *Triple Pack* Charcoal Water Filters in Cuisinart DCC-RWF Retail Box
Cuisinart DCC-RWF *Triple Pack* Charcoal Water Filters in Cuisinart DCC-RWF Retail Box
6. Keurig Water Filter Refill Cartridges, 2 count, For use with Keurig 2.0 and 1.0/Classic K-Cup Pod Coffee Makers
This water filter cartridge refill pack includes two replacement filters for your Keurig water filter starter kit accessory (sold separately). Simply place a cartridge into the water filter assembly and insert into your water reservoir. For best results, replace your water filter cartridge every 2 months or 60 tank refills. For use exclusively with Keurig single cup reservoir brewing systems purchased after august 2007. This is not compatible with the mini brewing system, mini plus brewing system, the b145 OfficePRO brewing system, or the Rivo system.
7. Premium Replacement Charcoal Water Filter fits All Keurig Machines (12)
- Premium Quality Replacment Charcoal Water Filters for Keurig Coffee Machines and Brewers. Replaces your Keurig water filter.
- Removes impurities (chlorine, odors, calcium & others) that interfere with taste and quality.
- Quality meets or exceeds original filter. Fits all Keurig Coffee machines that require a water filter.
- Bulk packaged with the environment in mind, in one clear bag.
- For Best Results Replace Monthly
Premium Quality Replacment Charcoal Water Filters for Keurig Coffee Machines and Brewers. Replaces your Keurig water filter. Removes impurities (chlorine, odors, calcium & others) that interfere with taste and quality. Quality meets or exceeds original filter. Fits all Keurig Coffee machines that require a water filter. Bulk packaged with the environment in mind, in one clear bag. For Best Results Replace Monthly
8. Bunn 20115.0000 1000 Count 12 Cup Commercial Coffee Brewer Filters, White (1000)
9. Keurig 2.0 Water Filter Starter Kit with Filter Handle and 2 Water Filter Cartridges, For use with Keurig 2.0 K-Cup Pod Coffee Makers
Keep your favorite beverages tasting great with the Keurig 2.0 water filter starter kit. The Keurig water filter uses a charcoal filter system to remove impurities from ordinary tap water so that coffee, tea, hot cocoa, and other beverages are brewed to perfection every time. Simply assemble the water filter and insert into the Water Reservoir of your Keurig 2.0 brewing system. The starter kit includes one water filter handle and two replacement water filter cartridges. Keurig 2.0 replacement filters are cross compatible with K-Cup brewers and Keurig 2.0 brewers. The Keurig 2.0 water filter starter kit is just one of many great accessories for Keurig 2.0 brewers.
10. Keurig 3-Month Brewer Maintenance Kit, Includes Descaling Solution, Water Filter Cartridges & Rinse Pods, Compatible with Keurig Classic/1.0 & 2.0 K-Cup Pod Coffee Makers, 7 Count
- INCLUDES: 4 Keurig Rinse Pods, 1 Descale Solution, and 2 Water Filter Cartridge Refills
- RINSE PODS: reduces flavor carry-over between brews
- QUICKEST WAY TO CLEAN YOUR K-Cup pod holder: rinse away residue and oils that can build up in your coffee maker
- EASY TO USE: use just like you would a regular K-Cup pod
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE: gentle and odorless formula
- DESCALING SOLUTION: use every 3 months to clean and remove mineral deposits that can built up inside your coffee maker
- IMPROVE COFFEE TASTE: by removing mineral buildup that can affect the taste of your beverages
- SAFE AND GENTLE: safely cleans inside your coffee maker without harming your brewer
- WATER FILTER CARTRIDGES: filter chlorine, calcium, and other impurities from your water to enhance beverage taste and quality
- EASY TO USE: soak, rinse, insert and place in your brewer – enjoy better tasting beverages in 5 minutes
Cleaning your coffee maker regularly is an important step to extend the life of your brewer and keep your beverages tasting their best. The 3 Month Brewer Care Kit has everything you need to regularly clean and maintain your brewer for 3 months. The Keurig 3 Month Brewer Care Kit includes 1 bottle of Keurig Descaling Solution, 2 Water Filter Cartridges, and 4 Keurig Rinse Pods. The 3 Month Brewer Care Kit is compatible with all Keurig coffee makers*. *If you have a Keurig K-Mini or K-Mini Plus brewer, we recommend that you consider our Keurig Cleanse Kit which only includes Keurig Descaling Solution and Keurig Rinse Pods as the K-Mini brewers do not use Water Filter Handles.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Authentic Keurig Filters for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!