We spent many hours on research to finding arduino smart home iot, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best arduino smart home iot, you should not miss this article. arduino smart home iot coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 arduino smart home iot by our suggestions
525 reviews analysed
1. OSOYOO IoT Wooden House Learner Kit for Arduino MEGA2560 | Electronic kit STEM Set for Learning Internet of Things, Mechanical Building, How to Code | Educational Coding for Kids Teens Adults
- INTELLIGENT & FUN SYSTEM FOR BEGINNERS & PROFESSIONALS: Perfect intro to programmable Arduino electronic and IoT robotics. Includes a 19 lesson tutorial that will take young boys and girls from amateurs to experts while they play. Our simple to follow guide takes you and your child on a journey from building a simple ‘Hello World!’ program to a complex fully functional smart home with a RFID door switch, motion, Ultrasonic distance detection and more!
- WIFI PROGRAMMING AND CONTROL: The Internet of Things simply means connecting devices to the internet and other network connected devices, allowing you to control them from your web browser, smartphone and more. Essentially, it allows you to take any device with an on/off switch and connect it to the internet, which allows you control over your home and devices from almost anywhere in the world. With dedication and a bit of practice you’ll feel like an expert in no time!
- BEST DIY INTERNET OF THINGS VALUE PACK FOR EARLY LEARNERS: This Gift Bundle Includes Everything You Need To Build & Engineer Your IoT Home Kit: Wooden House Model, OSOYOO MEGA2560 Arduino Compatible Board, MEGA IoT Extension Board, One-Channel Relay, Micro Servo Motor, 1602 I2C LCD Module, Gas, Flame & Sound Detection Modules, RFID, LED, & Button Modules, 4×4 Matrix Keypad. Sensor Set Includes: Photosensitive, Temperature & Humidity, Buzzer, Ultrasonic, PIR Motion. PnP Jumpers, Cables, & More
- STEAM CURRICULUM BUILT FOR THE CLASSROOM OR HOME: Great for any skill level — whether you’re a pro or beginner. ! Our MEGA IoT Extension Board supports XH2.54 that allows PnP devices to be connected error free, making this kit the easiest way of learning about the Internet of Things. Our easy to follow guide will walk you through setting up temperature and humidity detection, control of a servo motor, RFID entry, and so much more — right in your web browser
2. KOOKYE 16 in 1 Smart Home Sensor Modules Kit for Arduino Raspberry Pi DIY Professional
- SMART HOME LEARNING KIT–This kit combines the most common electronic components of smart home projects,developed specially for those beginners who are interested in Arduino and raspberry pi 3 DIY.
- THE PROFESSIONAL SMART HOME KIT–This has 16 sensors modules and delicately selected sensors to detect temperature, humidity, sound, light, infrared, motion, flame,vibration,digital touch, air pressure and many other commonly-used sensors modules.
- THE MOST COMPLETE SMART HOME KIT–This universal kit are compatible for Arduino UNO R3 / Mega2560 / Mega328 /Nano / Raspberry Pi 3, it could DIY 16 projects according to your need.
- HIGH QUALITY GUARANTEE–We eliminate many old-fashioned sensors which have low reliability and duplicate function as other sensor in the kit, the kookye modules sensor kits are choosed carefully for our user.
- DETAILED TUTORIAL ON OUR WEBSITE–Our website (http://kookye.com/?p=1573) provide step-by-step instruction, detailed circuit connection graph/video, verified sample code and library package which can save lot of user’s research time and speed up the learning progress.
3. Aoicrie 37 Sensors Assortment Kit.37 Sensor Starter Kit for Arduino Raspberry pi Sensor kit 37in1 Robot Projects Starter Kits for Arduino, Raspberry pi 4 Pi 3,3B+,RPi A,Model B,B+,2
- Professional 37-in-1 Sensor Module Kit, NOT ONLY compatible for ARDUINO, BUT ALSO compatible for Raspberry Pi 3,3B+,RPi A,A+,Model B,B+,2. Please note: Assortment Box not included.
- High quality sensor kit. Includes Basic Components and Sensors. Compatible with for Arduino MCU.Good Feedback from our customers, so choose us you will get a High Quality and Reliable Kit.
- Standard interface can be controlled directly by microcontroller ( 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic)，Touch sensor module, Heartbeat, detection module, Infrared sensor receiver module…….
- The highest cost performance kit for electronic hobbyist and advanced learners to expand Raspberry Pi and Arduino programming.Infrared sensor receiver module.
- A great Kit for Arduino experiments or as a basis for a larger project.You will never have to worry about having the parts to complete your project with the most common modules being present in this package.
4. Z-Uno – The only universal Z-Wave board to create your own Smart Home devices
5. UCTRONICS Ultimate Starter Kit for Arduino with Instruction Booklet, MEGA 2560 R3, ESP8266 Module, 1602 LCD, NE555 Timer, RTC Module, DHT11 Temp & Humi Sensor, Water Lever Sensor, Sound Sensor Module
- The ultimate starter kit is especially designed for Arduino MEGA2560. With this kit, you can learn how to program with Arduino IDE to develop many interesting projects. You don’t need to solder the pins by yourself, just connect the circuit by dupont cables to breadboard
- The kit includes 59 kinds of the electronical components, 153pcs totally, support basic and advanced projects, you can also build some smart home systems with this kit
- With tutorial paper book in the package. The tutorial book of 33 lessons includes introduction of components, code library, schematic, dedicate wiring diagram, detailed steps of operation and experimental result. This paper book makes your wiring much easy
- Each component is packed in a little plastic bag, with label on it. There’s a complete component listing in the box. It is quickly and easily for you to find the correct components
- Don’t worry for the technique problem you meet when learning. UCTRONICS team will provide you professional technique support
1pcs Mega2560 R3
1pcs MEGA 2560 R3 Proto Shield V3
1pcs 830 Tie Point Breadboard
1pcs 65 Male to Male Jumper Wire
20pcs 15cm Male to Female DuPont Wire
1pcs USB Cable
1pcs 9V Battery Clip
1pcs 9V 1A Power Supply
20pcs 220 Ω resistor
10pcs 1KΩ resistor
10pcs 10KΩ resistor
2pcs SS12D00G3 Switch
1pcs Power Supply Module for Breadboard
4pcs 5mm Green LED
4pcs 5mm Yellow LED
4pcs 5mm Blue LED
8pcs 5mm Red LED
2pcs 74HC595 IC
8pcs 6x6x5mm Button
1pcs 5mm RGB LED
1pcs 5V Active Buzzer
1pcs 16R Passive Buzzer
2pcs S8050 NPN Transistor
2pcs S8550 PNP Transistor
2pcs SW520D Tilt Switch
1pcs 7-segment Display
2pcs GL5528 Photo resistor
1pcs 5V Relay Module
4pcs 1N4007 Diode
4pcs 1N4148 Diode
1pcs 4-bit 7 Segment LED
1pcs SG90 9g servo
1pcs DC Motor
1pcs L9110 DC Motor Driver IC
1pcs Stepper Motor
1pcs ULN2003 Stepper Motor Driver
1pcs PIR Motion Sensor
1pcs 1602 LCD
2pcs 10K potentiometer
1pcs 502 5K Thermistor
1pcs DHT11 Temp & Humi Sensor
1pcs Joystick Module
1pcs HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor
1pcs HX1838 IR Receiver
1pcs 21 keys Remote Controller
1pcs 10 segment LED
1pcs 4×4 Matrix Keyboard
1pcs RTC Module
1pcs Water Lever Sensor
1pcs Sound Sensor Module
1pcs MAX7219 8×8 LED Module
1pcs NE555 Timer
10pcs Ceramic Capacitor(104 100nf)
2pcs 10uF Electrolytic Capacitor
1pcs MPU-6050 Module
1pcs Rotary Encoder Module
1pcs ESP8266 Module
Note: No battery is included!
6. KEYESTUDIO Smart Home Starter Kit for Arduino UNO, Electronics Home Automation Coding Kit, Wooden House Learner DIY Kit STEM Education for Kids Adults Teens
- This Smart Home Starter Kit is an all-in-one bundle for Arduino beginners to fast experience and build fun projects. Able to set your own password for this arduino-based smart home kit to start electronics connection.
- The home automation system kit comes with an R3 control board, sensor shield and hundreds of sensors/actuators such as LED, buzzer, relay, button module,1602 I2C LCD module, gas detection module, bringing endless possibilities to your applications.
- You can make 15 fun projects following our step-by-step tutorials on how to build Internet of Things projects with Arduino. Start from building a basic LED Blink program to a complex fully functional smart home with fan control, motion, moisture detection, BLE remote control and more!
- Refined instructions on how to assemble the house from scratch. All the necessary programs and codes, software and driver installation files are included. The assembly is relatively easy. Everything you need is in the box including tools.
- Great for anyone that’s into building and learning Arduino electronic, robotics and coding. Search Online-tutorial on KEYESTUDIO wiki website
- Technical support is available!
Take your existing skills and capabilities to the next level by building challenging sensors modules applications with ease.
This is a great smart home kit for you to explore more functions.
Project 1: LED Blink
Project 2: Breathing Light
Project 3: Passive Buzzer
Project 4：Controlling LED By Button
Project 5：1-channel Relay Module
Project 6：Photocell Sensor
Project 7：Adjusting Motor Servo Angle
Project 8：Fan Module
Project 9：Steam Sensor
Project 10: PIR Motion Sensor
Project 11: Gas Sensor
Project 12: 1602 LCD Display
Project 13: Soil Humidity Sensor
Project 14: Bluetooth control
Project 15：Multi-purpose Smart Home Kit
7. Stemedu 0.96 OLED Display ESP32 ESP-32S WiFi Bluetooth Lora Module Development Board Antenna Transceiver SX1276 915MHZ 868MHZ IOT for Arduino Smart Home
- Main chip: espressif esp32 and SX1276
- Lora chip:SX1276
- Operating voltage: 3.3V to 7V
- Main Frequency:240MHz
- Dual-mode Bluetooth: traditional Bluetooth and BLE low-power Bluetooth
- Development environment: support arduino
- Transmit power: 19.5 dBm @ 11b, 16.5 dBm @ 11g, 15.5 dBm @ 11n Receiver sensitivity up to – 98 dBm
- Document link https://github.com/HelTecAutomation/Heltec_ESP32/tree/master/examples/LoRa
- What you will get: 1pcs esp32 lora oled development board,2pcs pin header, 1pcs antenna,2pcs lable
Main chip: espressif esp32 and SX1276
Operating voltage: 3.3V to 7V
Distance: about 2.8KM in open place
Computing power: 600DMIPS
Dual-mode Bluetooth: traditional Bluetooth and BLE low-power Bluetooth
Development environment: support arduino
USB adapter chip: cp2102
Operating temperature range: -40 ° C to + 90 ° C
Support modes: Sniffer, Station, softAP and Wi-Fi Direct
Data rate: 150 Mbps @ 11n HT40,72 Mbps @ 11n HT20,54 Mbps @ 11g, 11 Mbps @ 11b
Transmit power: 19.5 dBm @ 11b, 16.5 dBm @ 11g, 15.5 dBm @ 11n
Receiver sensitivity up to – 98 dBm
UDP continues to throughput by 135 Mbps
Document link https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8DSGdAr8_31d19WQmN6SE1fLVE
1 X ESP32 Lora OLED development board
2 X Pin header
2 X Pin header stickers
8. Arduino MKR IoT Bundle [GKX00006]
- Learn the basics behind the Internet of Things, build your own connected devices, and control your Arduino MKR 1000 board over the Internet.
- With 5 step-by-step tutorials on Arduino’s online platform, includes all the components needed for those and more!
- Connect to the dashboard of Arduino’s IoT Cloud: log, graph and analyze sensor data, trigger events, and automate your home or business.
- Display information locally using the LCD display, or activate mechanical devices with one of the two motors in the kit.
- Power the board from the USB port, or using the included battery connector (battery not included).
Whether you’re looking to build your first Internet of Things project or simply make an existing device smarter, the MKR1000 Bundle provides everything you need to get started. The kit is based around the MKR1000—a powerful board that combines the functionality of the Zero and the Wi-Fi Shield—and enables Makers to add connectivity to their designs with minimal prior networking experience. Each bundle includes: 1 Arduino MKR1000 board, with header soldered. 1 micro USB cable, 1 400-point breadboard, 70 solid-core jumper wires, 1 9V battery snap, 1 stranded jumper wire 1 stranded jumper wire, 6 phototransistors, 3 potentiometers (10 kilohm), 10 pushbuttons, 1 temperature sensor (TMP36), 1 tilt sensor, 1 alphanumeric LCD (16 x 2 characters), 1 bright white, 34 LEDs (1 bright white, 1 RGB, 8 red, 8 green, 8 yellow, 3 blue), 1 small DC motor (6/9V), 1 small servo motor, 1 piezo capsule (PKM17EPP-4001-B0), 1 H-bridge motor driver (L293D), 1 octocouplers (4NE5), 2 MOSFET transistors (IRF520), 5 capacitors (100uF), 5 diodes (1N4007), 3 transparent gels (R,G,B) 1 male pin strip (40 x 1), 20 resistors (220 ohm), 5 resistors (560 ohm), 5 resistors (1 kilohm), 5 resistors (4.7 kilohm), 20 resistors (10 kilohm), 5 resistors (1 megohm), 5 resistors (10 megohm)
9. Arduino MKR WiFi 1010 [ABX00023]
- MKR 1010 simplifies the prototyping of WiFi-based IoT applications, easily connected and configured to other Arduino products. You do not need to be a network expert!
- The hybrid WiFi / BLE connectivity module has a low power consumption mode, improving the life of your batteries.
- Ideal for: Entry point to and professional IoT, building wireless sensor networks in minutes, remotely operated devices.
- Cloud features: the board can connect to any kind of existing WiFi network, or use it to create your own Arduino Access Point. It is also possible to connect your board to different Cloud services, including Arduino IoT cloud!
- Simply to power with a USB cable or external Li-Po 3.7V battery. Recharge the battery through the USB port.
The Board is composed of three main blocks:
- Microchip ATSAMD21 MCU based on an Arm Cortex-M0+ processor
- u-blox NINA-W10 series low power 2.4GHz IEEE® 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi ECC508 CryptoAuthentication
The design includes a Li-Po charging circuit that allows Arduino MKR WiFi 1010 to run on battery power or external 5V, charging the Li-Po battery while running on external power. Switching from one source to the other is done automatically.
- Microcontroller Microchip ATSAMD21 (Arm Cortex-M0+ processor)
- WiFi u-blox NINA‑W102 (ESP32)
- Board Power Supply (USB/VIN) 5V
- Supported Battery(*) Li-Po single cell, 3.7V, 700mAh
- Minimum Circuit Operating Voltage 3.3V
- Digital I/O Pins 8 UART 1 SPI 1 I2C 1 I2S 1
- Connectivity WiFi, BLE
10. Arduino Nano 33 IoT [ABX00027]
- The ease of use of a Nano board with the addition of secure IoT and BT connectivity
- Small (45mm x 18mm), robust and powerful board
- 3.3V variant of the Nano family. Arm Cortex-M0+ microcontroller and a pre-certified ESP32-based WiFi and Bluetooth module from u-blox
- Clock up to 48MHz, Flash 256KB, SRAM 32KB, Secure WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity with a 6-axis IMU, ECC608A crypto chip provides IoT security. Two 15 pins connectors (one on each side) that are pin to pin compatible with the original Arduino Nano
- Pre-certified module with external processor ensures maintaining RF compliance when writing application code.Run directly from high voltages from lead or multi-cell Lithium-ion batteries providing 3.3V power supply to peripherals at significant output current
- On-board DC-DC power supply enables the board to be powered up to 21V maintaining high efficiency and offering a lot of current to external devices without overheating
This small, robust and powerful board has WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity that combined with its low power architecture makes it a practical and cost effective solution for your connected projects. The Arduino Nano33 IoT is fully compatible with the Arduino IoT Cloud and supports full TLS secure transport: the ATECC608A cryptochip stores the cryptographic keys in hardware, offering a very high level of security for this class of products. The integration with the Arduino IoT Cloud offers also a very efficient way of setting up online dashboards with little coding and minimal effort. The on-board IMU can be used to wirelessly monitor vibration, orientation, and rotational speed of small objects thanks to its lightweight and compact form factor. Flexible to the requirements of your design, it can be used as a breadboard when mounting pin headers, or s a SMT directly soldered on a PCB thanks to its castellated pads.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Arduino Smart Home Iot for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!