We spent many hours on research to finding acer chromebase 2.1 ghz, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best acer chromebase 2.1 ghz, you should not miss this article. acer chromebase 2.1 ghz coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 acer chromebase 2.1 ghz by our suggestions
586 reviews analysed
1. 2018 Newest Acer CB3-532 15.6" HD Chromebook with 3x Faster WiFi, Intel Dual-Core Celeron N3060 up to 2.48GHz, 2GB RAM, 16GB SSD, HDMI, USB 3.0, Webcam, 12-Hours Battery, Chrome OS
- This chromebook is 15.6 inch notouch screen
- Intel HD Graphics 400 with shared graphics memory
- Intel Celeron Dual-Core N3060 1.6 GHz, Up to 2.48GHz
- 2GB DDR3L 1600 MHz
- 16GB eMMC Flash Memory, No Optical drive
- SD card reader
- 1 x USB 2.0
- 1 x USB 3.0
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x Headphone output/Microphone input combo . Bluetooth4.0, 802.11ac, HD Webcam
- Chrome OS, Only 2.76 lb, Color: White
Google Chrome OS 11.6″ multitouch screen for hands-on control. Typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. IPS technology for wide viewing angles. Energy-efficient LED backlight. Intel Celeron processor N3060 Entry-level dual-core processor for general e-mail, Internet and productivity tasks. 2GB system memory for basic multitasking 16GB eMMC flash memory. This ultracompact memory system is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback. Intel HD Graphics 400 Weighs 2.76 lbs. and measures 0.8″ thin Ultraportable design, featuring a smaller screen size and omitting the DVD/CD drive to achieve the compact form factor. 3-cell lithium ion battery. The Corning Gorilla glass display resists scratches and withstands minor impact damage. Bluetooth interface syncs with compatible devices 1 USB 3.0 port maximizes the latest high-speed devices. Also includes 1 USB 2.0 port to connect more accessories and peripherals. The USB 3.0 port is backward-compatible with USB 2.0 devices (at 2.0 speeds). HDMI output expands your viewing options Built-in media reader for simple photo transferSupports SD memory card formats. Next-Gen Intel Wireless-AC connectivity (2×2, 867 Mbps)Connect to a Wireless-AC router for nearly 6x the speed, more capacity and wider coverage than Wireless-N (150 Mbps). Backward-compatible with other Wi-Fi networks and hotspots. Built-in HD webcam with microphone Additional ports Headphone/microphone combo jack. Note: This Chromebook does not include a built-in DVD/CD drive.
2. Acer C720P-2625 11.6-Inch Chromebook Intel 2955U 1.40GHz Dual Core 4GB-DDR3 16GB-SSD
The Acer 11.6″ Chromebook is pre-installed with the Chrome operating system, which uses apps to supply most features and functions, such as creating reports, playing games, browsing the Internet, and more. The majority of apps require online access for use but hundreds can also be used offline. The Chromebook’s 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi allows you to download apps from the Chrome Web store and then use them.
Key Specifications:Processor: Intel Celeron 2955U, 1.40 GHz Dual-core 2 MB Cache
Memory: 4GB DDR3L SDRAM
Capacity: 16GB Solid State Drive
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
Operating System: Chrome OS 64 bit
Display: 11.6″ HD LED 1366 x 768 Backlight Multi-Touch Screen
SD Memory Card Reader: Yes
Optical Drive Type: No
Front Camera/Webcam: Yes
Wireless LAN: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n
Interfaces/Ports: 1 x HDMI, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x Audio Line Out
Battery: 3 cell Li-Polymer
Height: 0.8 inch
Width: 11.3 inch
Depth: 8 inch
Weight: 2.98 pounds
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2016
Reviewed in the United States on December 15, 2014
Keyboard: As with all of the c720 Chromebooks, the keyboard is pleasant to use, although not my favorite - I would rate it 4/5 in the usage department. If you do a lot of typing then the lack of delete key is inconvenient, but alt+backspace works for delete and is easy to use with practice. Also, there is enough travel in the keys to provide good but not great feedback. I don't always know if a key is successfully pressed and as an anal-retentive, keyboard-staring typer, it delayed me until I learned to deal with it. One could consider it somewhat therapeutic to break my keyboard-staring habit. If it weren't for that it wouldn't necessarily be a problem. The keyboard doesn't seem as nice as the original Samsung Chromebook, but the Acer is superior in every other way.
Build: I'm in agreement with many people that it isn't a design beauty, but when buying a computer that is last on my check-list. Both the touch and non-touch models are very study, albeit the touch model is slightly heavier than other 11.6" machines (both machines also have a much longer (9 hour average) battery life than the other 11.6" devices I own). The touchscreen model is very responsive, has good picture and color quality. It does show fingerprints pretty badly, but I've used nearly everything to clean it and the screen has not scratched.
ChromeOS: It is the same on every device, so there is little point recapitulating what many people already say. Yes, there are some limitations, although as a student I was able to use it for everything up to putting the final touches on APA papers. I had a backup windows machine that served for that, so I used ChromeOS 90% of the time. My biggest issue is that google-docs errored out and required me to refresh while in the middle of work.
Reviewed in the United States on August 17, 2014
Can do everything I need as a grad student, simple to use with a few things that are different (like no delete key, but a backspace key)
No worries about updating OS
No delete button or end button or home nutton which are nice if you are writing
16gb memory is plenty if you have wifi (and really who doesn't) The integration works great with gdrive for storage, and i have not used any of the internal memory at all.
no problems streaming videos from all sites cnn or DTV to watch shows, and amazon movies work great
great battery life under heavy usage (I stream cnn video or other stuff while working on papers and I get about 10 hours)
I bought a class 10 sd card for memory expansion not knowing if I would need it. It sticks out from the slot 3/4 of the way!!!! Horrible design, and will only cause problems. This is one item that NEEDS to be fixed
Overall if you want a good product that is quick to do work, in word documents light excel etc, plus web stuff and watch online shows tthis is awesome. I love the no mess and long wait for wingdows.
Reviewed in the United States on November 21, 2015
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on August 10, 2016
Reviewed in Canada on June 24, 2020
Reviewed in Canada on June 24, 2016
Nice Chromebook though.
Reviewed in Canada on April 27, 2020
3. 2018 Acer 15.6" HD WLED Chromebook with 3x Faster WiFi Laptop Computer, Intel Celeron Core N3060 up to 2.48GHz, 4GB RAM, 16GB eMMC, 802.11ac WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, USB 3.0, HDMI, Chrome OS
Google Chrome OS
15.6" display: Acer ComfyView technology reduces reflection. Typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. LED backlight.
Intel Celeron Processor N3060 @ 1.60GHz (2 Core, 2M Cache, up to 2.48 GHz)
4GB system memory for basic multitasking
16GB eMMC flash memory
Built-in cloud support
Intel HD Graphics 400
Bluetooth 4.2 interface syncs with compatible devices
2 USB 3.0 ports maximize the latest high-speed devices: USB 3.0 ports are backward-compatible with USB 2.0 devices (at 2.0 speeds).
HDMI output expands your viewing options
Built-in media reader for simple photo transfer
Next-Gen Intel Wireless-AC connectivity: Connect to a Wireless-AC router for nearly 3x the speed, more capacity and wider coverage than Wireless-N. Backward-compatible with all other Wi-Fi networks and hotspots.
Built-in HD webcam with microphone
Built-in virus protection and Google products
Note: This Chromebook does not include a built-in DVD/CD drive.
4. Acer C720P-2625 11.6-Inch Chromebook Intel 2955U 1.40GHz Dual Core 4GB-DDR3 16GB-SSD (Renewed)
Acer C720P-2625 11.6-Inch Chromebook Intel 2955U 1.40GHz Dual Core 4GB-DDR3 16GB-SSD (Certified Refurbished)
5. 2018 Acer 14' FHD IPS Display Premium Flagship Business Chromebook-Intel Celeron Quad-Core Processor Up to 2.24Ghz, 4GB RAM, 32GB SSD, HDMI, WiFi, Bluetooth Chrome OS-(Renewed)
- Equipped with an Intel Celeron N3160 Quad-core 1. 60 GHz processor.
- This chromebook comes with a 14" Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution screen.
- 32 GB Flash drive storage to keep your collection of data and documents.
- Sporting a Chrome OS operating system equipped with Microphone, 2 USB Ports and HDMI Port
The Acer Chromebook 14 has everything you�d expect and then gives you more. For one thing, it�s completely encased in aluminum alloy. Then you get a bigger 14-inch anti-glare HD or Full HD screen, up to 12 hours of battery life and enhanced wireless speeds. And did we mention it�s absolutely stunning?
6. Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop, 15.6" Full HD IPS Display, AMD Ryzen 7 3700U, RX Vega 10 Graphics, 8GB DDR4, 512GB SSD, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10 Home, A515-43-R6DE
- Amd Ryzen 7 3700U dual-core processor (Up to 4. 0GHz) | 8GB DDR4 Memory | 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15. 6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display | AMD Radeon RX Vega 10 mobile Graphics
- 1 - USB 3. 1 Gen 1 port, 2 - USB 2. 0 Ports & 1 - HDMI Port with HDCP support
- 802. 11AC Wi-Fi | Backlit keyboard | up to 7. 5 hours Battery Life
- Windows 10 Home
Acer Aspire 5 A515-43-R6DE comes with these high level specs: AMD Ryzen 7 3700U Dual-Core Processor 2. 3GHz with Precision Boost up to 4. 0GHz (Up to 4MB L3 Cache), Windows 10 Home, 15. 6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display, AMD Radeon RX Vega 10 Mobile Graphics, 8GB DDR4 Memory, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD, True Harmony Technology, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, Acer Purified. Voice Technology with Two Built-in Microphones, 802. 11ac WiFi featuring 2x2 MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2. 4GHz and 5GHz), 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port), Bluetooth 4. 0, Back-lit Keyboard, HD Webcam (1280 x 720), 1 - USB 3. 1 Gen 1 Port, 2 - USB 2. 0 Ports, 1 - HDMI Port with HDCP support, Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 7. 5-hours Battery Life, 3. 97 lbs. | 1. 8 kg (system unit only) (NX. HG8AA. 002).
7. Acer SB230 Bbix 23" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor with AMD Radeon FREESYNC Technology - 1ms | 75Hz Refresh (HDMI & VGA Ports)
8. Acer R240HY bidx 23.8-Inch IPS HDMI DVI VGA (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Monitor
- 23.8" Full HD IPS Widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response Time: 4ms, Refresh Rate: 60Hz, Pixel Pitch: 0.2745mm. 178 Degree Wide Viewing Angle, Display Colors: 16.7M
- The zero-frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge-to-edge.
- Signal Inputs: 1 X HDMI, 1 x DVI (w/HDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- No picture visible using the osd menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit
The Acer R Series 23.8" wide viewing IPS display shows every detail clearly and vivid without color difference from any viewing angle. Its zero frame design puts no boundary on your visual enjoyment while the brushed hairline finish stand matches any environment . The Acer Z35 supports NVIDIA Ultra Low Motion Blur technology to make objects in motion sharp and clear, even at high refresh rates. You can turn on ULMB in the settings menu of your monitor. The Acer Z35 can support ULMB at 80Hz, 100Hz and 120Hz refresh rates. ULMB is not supported at refresh rates above 120Hz on the Z35.
9. Acer SA240Y Bbmipux 23.8" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Slim Edge-to-Edge Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology, 1ms VRB, (USB 3.1 Type-C Port, Display Port & HDMI Port), Black
- 23.8" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS Display with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology
- Response Time: 1ms VRB | Refersh Rate: 75Hz - Using Display Port or HDMI Port | Brightness: 250nits
- Elegant Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Design: Provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge-to-edge!
- Includes HDMI Cable and USB Type-C Cable
- USB Type-C Port: 1 x USB 3.1 (Type-C) port: Supporting Data, Power (15W) and DisplayPort over USB-C | Video Ports: 1 x Display Port & 1 x HDMI
Acer SA240Y 23.8-inch monitor has an amazing thin enclosure with a frameless bezel. Through AMD Radeon FreeSync technology, the frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. The 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution with an incredible 100,000,000:1 contrast ratio lets you enjoy High-Definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. Enjoy the accurate color performance presented by IPS technology, and vivid color in every viewing angle. The eye protect technology also gives you a comfortable viewing experience while Energy Star compliance helps you save money and energy. (UM.QS0AA.B03)
10. Newest Acer Aspire 1 15.6" FHD Laptop for Business and Student, Intel Celeron N4020(Up to 2.8 GHz), 4GB RAM, 64GB eMMC, Up to 10-Hours Battery Life, Microsoft 365 Personal, Win10 w/GM 4K HDMI Cable
- 【Intel Celeron N4020】Intel Celeron N4020 Dual-Core Processor (4MB Cache, Up to 2.8GHz). 4GB DDR4 Memory, 64GB eMMC. Give you the power to surf, stream, and do so much more. Edit photos and videos faster than ever, and move between programs and Windows quickly.
- 【15.6" FHD Widescreen LED】15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit TN Display. Intel UHD Graphics 600. 1 - USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 - USB 2.0 ports, 1 - HDMI port, 1 - Ethernet (RJ-45) Port & 1 - Combo headphone / microphone-in jack.
- 【up to 10-hours of battery life, GM bundles】up to 10 hours battery life. Microsoft 365 Personal Subscription (activation code included). Ghost Manta 4K HDMI Cable.
- Windows 10 in S mode is designed for security and performance, exclusively running apps from the Microsoft Store. If you want to install an app that isn't available in the Microsoft Store, you'll need to switch out of S mode. Switching out of S mode is one-way. If you make the switch, you won't be able to go back to Windows 10 in S mode. There's no charge to switch out of S mode.
- If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there. Lightweight and stylish, the Aspire 1 features a 15.6” Full HD screen and 802.11ac WiFi 5 for fast connectivity and reliability that you can count on wherever you venture.
How to switch s mode to windows 10
On your PC running Windows 10 in S mode, open Settings > Update & Security > Activation.
In the Switch to Windows 10 Home or Switch to Windows 10 Pro section, select Go to the Store. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.)
On the Switch out of S mode (or similar) page that appears in the Microsoft Store, select the Get button. After you see a confirmation message on the page, you'll be able to install apps from outside of the Microsoft Store.
Intel Celeron N4020 (4MB Cache, up to 2.8GHz)
15.6-inch FHD 1920 x 1080 LCD Display
4GB DDR4 SDRAM
1920 x 1080
Intel UHD 600 Graphics
Windows 10 Home in S mode
Dimensions L x W x H (inches):
14.31 x 9.86 x 0.78
2 x USB 2.0,
1 x USB 3.1 Type-A,
1 x HDMI,
1 x Headphone/Speaker/Line-Out Jack,
1 x RJ-45
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Acer Chromebase 21 Ghz for you.Please don't forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!