We spent many hours on research to finding accer monitor for desktop, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best accer monitor for desktop, you should not miss this article. accer monitor for desktop coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 7 accer monitor for desktop by our suggestions
919 reviews analysed
1. Acer R240HY bidx 23.8-Inch IPS HDMI DVI VGA (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Monitor
- 23.8″ Full HD IPS Widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response Time: 4ms, Refresh Rate: 60Hz, Pixel Pitch: 0.2745mm. 178 Degree Wide Viewing Angle, Display Colors: 16.7M
- The zero-frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge-to-edge.
- Signal Inputs: 1 X HDMI, 1 x DVI (w/HDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- No picture visible using the osd menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit
The Acer R Series 23.8″ wide viewing IPS display shows every detail clearly and vivid without color difference from any viewing angle. Its zero frame design puts no boundary on your visual enjoyment while the brushed hairline finish stand matches any environment . The Acer Z35 supports NVIDIA Ultra Low Motion Blur technology to make objects in motion sharp and clear, even at high refresh rates. You can turn on ULMB in the settings menu of your monitor. The Acer Z35 can support ULMB at 80Hz, 100Hz and 120Hz refresh rates. ULMB is not supported at refresh rates above 120Hz on the Z35.
2. Acer KA220HQ bi 22" (21.5” viewable) Full HD (1920 x 1080) TN Monitor (HDMI & VGA port),Black
The Acer KA220HQ bi 21. 5″ widescreen LCD with LED-backlit display combines stylish functionality with amazing 1920 x 1080 resolution, allowing you to enjoy high-definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. Incredible 100, 000, 000: 1 contrast ratio and rapid 5ms response time highlight the advanced technology, but this display is as well. The KA220HQ bi LCD also features HDMI & VGA ports for greater compatibility, a Kensington lock slot to protect your investment, and energy star compliance to help you save money and energy.
3. Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port)
4. Acer CB242Y bir 23.8" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Zero Frame Home Office Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync – 1ms VRB, 75Hz Refresh, Height Adjustable Stand with Tilt & Pivot (HDMI & VGA ports),Black
Enjoy an outstanding visual experience with an Acer CB242Y Zero Frame IPS monitor Designed with prosumers in mind this display features incredible images and colors Through AMD Radeon FreeSync technology the frame rate is determined by your graphics card not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor giving you a serious competitive edge Plus users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less and low dimming display The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display (UM QB2AA 001)
5. Acer CB272 bmiprx 27 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Zero Frame Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology – 1ms VRB & 75Hz Refresh (Display, HDMI & VGA port),Black
- 27 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display with AMD Radeon free Sync technology
- Response time: 1ms VRB
- Refresh Rate: 75Hz – Using Display port or HDMI port.Brightness:250 nit
- Zero frame Design | ergo stand: ergonomically-designed stand | VESA mounting compliant (100 millimeters x 100 millimeters)
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA, 1 x audio-in & 1 x audio-out (VGA & audio cable included)
Enjoy an outstanding visual experience with an Acer CB272 Zero Frame IPS monitor. Designed with prosumers in mind, this display features incredible images and colors. Through AMD Radeon Free Sync technology, the frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less and low dimming display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display. (UM. HB2AA. 001)
6. Acer KB272HL bix 27" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Acer VisionCare VA Monitor with Flicker-Less, BlueLight Filter and AMD FREESYNC Technology (HDMI & VGA Port)
7. Acer Aspire TC-895-UA91 Desktop with KB272HL bix 27" Full HD (1920 x 1080) VisionCare VA Monitor with Flicker-Less, BlueLight Filter and AMD FREESYNC Technology (HDMI & VGA Port),Black
- 10th Generation Intel Core i3-10100 4-Core Processor (Up to 4.3GHz)
- 8GB 2666MHz DDR4 Memory | 512GB NVMe M.2 SSD | 8X DVD-Writer Double-Layer Drive (DVD-RW)
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802.11ax Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology | Bluetooth 5.1 | 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- Response Time: 4 millisecond (G to G). Stand – Tilt (-5°~25°)
- 27 Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen VA Display with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology
- 75Hertz Refresh Rate Using HDMI Port
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Accer Monitor For Desktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!