Nowadays, there are so many products of 500 gb 7mm laptop hard drive in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for 500 gb 7mm laptop hard drive in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 500 gb 7mm laptop hard drive which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
795 reviews analysed
1. WD Black 500GB Performance Mobile Hard Disk Drive – 7200 RPM SATA 6 Gb/s 32MB Cache 7 MM 2.5 Inch – WD5000LPLX
- Specifically designed for small form factor desktops, laptops, and Mac computers
- Performance 2.5-inch hard drives available in up to 1TB capacities
- Designed for creative professionals, gamers, and system builders
- Enhanced-availability (EA) models for applications needing around-the-clock access to lower-transaction environments
- 5-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
WD Black hard drives are designed for enthusiasts and creative professionals looking for leading-edge performance. These 2.5-inch mobile drives are perfect for high-performance applications like photo and video editing, gaming and power PCs. Compatible with: Built for Windows or Mac, this My Passport SSD is compatible with USB Type-C and USB Type-A ports. It’s USB Type-C ready to reach read speeds up to 540 MB/s. Also, it uses USB 3.1 Gen 2 bus and is compatible USB 3.1 Gen 1 and USB 2.0, as well as the USB Type-A interface.
2. Western Digital WD5000LUCT AV 500GB 5400RPM 16MB Cache (7mm) SATA 3.0Gb/s Internal 2.5inch Notebook Hard Drive
- Ideal For Portable digital devices of all kinds, including PS3 & PS4 Gaming Console, notebook computers, external storage, and digital media players
- Big capacity for portable computing! Laptop & Notebook
- Fast and Efficient – With 5400 RPM spin speed and 12 ms access time and up to 3 Gb/s SATA interface speed
- 500GB, 5400RPM 16MB Cache, 2.5inch Laptop Hard Drive
- 1 Year Warranty from Reseller
Western Digital 500GB 2.5″ 5400RPM 16MB Cache 7mm SATA 3.0Gb/s Notebook hard drives offer high-performance, low power consumption, and cool operation, perfect for notebooks and other portable devices. Pick the drive that suits your needs with the confidence in knowing that all WD 500GB 2.5″ hard drives are built to the highest standards of quality and reliability.
Massive capacity – Whether they are in an external drive or a notebook computer, 500 GB WD 2.5-inch drives offer the most available capacity for space-hungry operating systems like Windows Vista?, plus plenty of room left over for photos, music, and video..
Fast and Efficient – With 5400 RPM spin speed and 12 ms access time and up to 3 Gb/s SATA interface speed, even the most demanding customer will appreciate the performance achieved by WD AV hard drives.
Quiet – In a notebook drive, silence is golden. WD’s exclusive WhisperDrive combines state-of-the-art seeking algorithms to yield one of the quietest 2.5-inch hard drives on the market. These algorithms also optimize the way a drive seeks for data, which significantly improves power consumption. So now silence (and longer battery life) is golden.
Reliable and Rugged – WD’s ShockGuard technology protects the drive mechanics and platter surfaces from shocks. WD’s SecurePark parks the recording heads off the disk surface during spin up, spin down and when the drive is off. This ensures the recording head never touches the disk surface resulting in improved long term reliability due to less head wear, and improved non-operational shock tolerance.
Tested for Compatibility – We perform tests on hundreds of systems and a multitude of platforms in our FIT Lab and Mobile Compatibility Lab to give our customers confidence that our drives will work in their systems
3. WD Blue 500GB Mobile Hard Disk Drive – 5400 RPM SATA 6 Gb/s 7.0 MM 2.5 Inch – WD5000LPCX (Renewed)
Storage for your everyday computing needs
WD Blue sets the baseline for everyday storage by consistently delivering improved performance over previous generations while successfully maintaining WD’s quality and reliability for over six generations.
4. Seagate BarraCuda 1TB Internal Hard Drive HDD – 2.5 Inch SATA 6 Gb/s 5400 RPM 128MB Cache for PC Laptop – Frustration Free Packaging (ST1000LM048)
- The BarraCuda mobile internal hard drive is the go to upgrade for on the go computing thanks to big capacity in a small form factor
- Tackle projects, maneuver applications, and multitask like a pro with a wide range of available capacities
- Features specialized caching technology for optimized data flow and faster loading
- Confidently rely on portable hard drive technology backed by 20 years of innovation
- Enjoy long term peace of mind with the included 2 year limited warranty
BarraCuda mobile storage is the go-to internal hard drive upgrade for on-the-go computing. Featuring big capacity in a small form factor, a wide range of available capacities, and specialized caching technology, it’s perfect for editing projects, maneuvering applications, and multitasking like a pro. Confidently rely on hard drive technology backed by 20 years of innovation and enjoy long-term peace of mind with the included two-year limited warranty.
5. 500GB Toshiba 2.5-inch SATA laptop hard drive (5400rpm, 8MB cache) MQ01ABD050V
Toshiba MQ01ABD050V MQ01ABDxxxV Series – Hard drive – 500 GB – internal – 2.5 inch SFF – SATA 3Gb/s – 5400 rpm – buffer: 16 MB
6. Kingston A400 SSD 480GB SATA 3 2.5” Solid State Drive SA400S37/480G – Increase Performance
- Fast start-up, loading and file transfers. A400 has a 7mm form factor to fit in a wider array of systems. It’s ideal for slimmer notebooks and in systems with limited available space
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive
- Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement
- Capacity: 480GB, Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0. 480GB — 500MB/s Read and 450MB/s Write
Incredible speeds plus rock-solid reliability – Kingston’s A400 solid-state drive dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot, loading and file transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives. Powered by a latest gen controller for read and write speeds up to 500MB/s and 450MB/s, this SSD is 10x faster than a traditional hard drive for higher performance, ultra-responsive multi-tasking and an overall faster system. Also more reliable and durable than a hard drive, A400 is built with Flash memory. There are no moving parts, making it less likely to fail than a mechanical hard drive. It’s also cooler and quieter, and its shock and vibration resistance makes it ideal for notebooks and other mobile computing devices. A400 is available in multiple capacities from 120GB-480GB to give you all the space you need for applications, videos, photos and other important documents. You can also replace your hard drive or a smaller SSD with a drive big enough to hold all your files. Backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s)
7. MaxDigitalData 500GB 5400RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6Gb/s 7mm 2.5in Notebook/Mobile Hard Drive (MD500GLSA6454S) – 2 Year Warranty
- 500GB Capacity, 5400RPM, 64MB Cache, 2.5inch SATA 6.0Gb/s, 7mm slim – MD500GLSA854S
- Laptop HDD Upgrade or Replacement, PS3 HDD Replacement
- Build your own 500GB Portable USB HDD (USB Enclosure required)
- Works for Any 2.5in SATA System / Devices
- 2 Year Warranty from Reseller, Worry Free Return! 100% Full Refund
MaxDigitalData 2.5-inch 500GB notebook MD500GLSA6454S hard drives offer Ultra fast performance and these are designed for enthusiasts and creative professionals looking for leading-edge performance. These 2.5-inch mobile hard drives are perfect for high-performance applications like photo and video editing, gaming and power PCs., making them ideal for notebooks and MacBook and other portable devices. This is 500GB 2.5″ SATA III 6.0Gbps hard drive with 5400RPM, 64MB Cache, ultra slim 7mm height that fit almost any of the laptop or MacBook with SATA 6.0Gb/s interface, PS3/PS4 Game Console!
Mobile performance hard drive
Increased compatibility with a thin 7mm height.
Designed for thin and light mobile applications with increased cache to 64MB
Built for creative professionals, gamers and system builders
Big capacity for portable computing.
Buffer Size: 64MB Cache
Rotation Speed: 5400RPM
Form Factor: 2.5″
Interface: SATA III (6.0Gb/s) (Backward compatible with SATA II 3.0Gb/s)
Dimension: 7 mm (H) x 100.2mm (L) x 69.85mm (W)
8. Seagate Laptop Thin 5400.9 500 GB 5400RPM SATA 3Gb/s 16 MB Cache 2.5-Inch Internal Notebook Hard Drive (ST500LT012)
Momentous Thin hard drives offer feature-rich, slim, lightweight style at price and capacity points that enable no-compromise designs for thin computing. Featuring the world’s first 7mm z-height (compared to a traditional laptop hard drive with a z-height of 9.5mm), 2.5-Inch form factor drive plus Seagate Smart Align technology, provides a transition to 4K sectors without the need for software utilities. Seagate’ has purpose-built the Momentous Thin hard drive to meet our customers’ demand for affordable, slimmer, fully functional computing solutions.
9. WD Blue 500GBMobile Hard Disk Drive – 5400 RPM SATA 6 Gb/s7.0 MM 2.5 Inch- WD5000LPVX
- IntelliSeek: Calculates optimum seek speeds to lower power consumption, noise and vibration.
- Data LifeGuard: Advanced algorithms monitor your drive continuously so it stays in optimum health.
- NoTouch Ramp Load Technology: Safely positions the recording head off the disk surface to protect your data.
- 2-year manufacturer limited warranty
- Package includes a hard drive only – no screws, cables, manuals included. Please purchase mounting hardware and cables separately if necessary.
- Ships in WD-certified box for safe transit during shipping
WD Blue Everyday Storage Mobile Hard Drive
Big capacity for portable computing.
Built to WD’s highest standards of quality and reliability, WD Blue offers the features and entry-level capacities that are ideal for your computing needs. WD Blue is designed by the brand that you trust with the quality you would expect for a tested, proven, everyday storage solution.
A modern classic
WD Blue storage is designed and manufactured with technology found in WD’s original award-winning desktop and mobile hard drives. WD Blue sets the baseline for everyday storage by consistently delivering improved performance over previous generations while successfully maintaining WD’s quality and reliability for over six generations. The difference is that our colors never fade, generation after generation.
Your power of choice
WD Blue is available in a broad range of entry-level capacities, cache sizes, form factors and interfaces so you can be sure there’s a drive that’s the perfect fit for your system. However, not all hard drives are created equally and for your applications that demand more, WD gives you the power of choice.
Drive with confidence
We perform tests on hundreds of systems, configurations, and a multitude of platforms in our FIT Lab to give our customers the confidence that our drives will work in their systems for the ultimate compatibility. WD Blue allows you to use our drive with confidence, knowing that our storage advancements such as NoTouch Ramp Load technology are proven and reliable everyday solutions.
NoTouch Ramp Load technology
The recording head never touches the disk media ensuring significantly less wear to the recording head and media as well as better drive protection in transit.
Upgrading your drive is easy
WD Acronis TrueImage, available as a free download on the WD Support site, enables you to copy all your data to a new drive so you don’t have to reinstall your operating system to get all the benefits of a new drive.
- Family and business computing
- Adding storage in notebooks or external enclosures
- Adding extra storage space for photos, videos and music
Features at a glance
- Solid performance and reliability
- Built to the highest standards of quality
The WD advantage
WD puts our products through extensive Functional Integrity Testing (F.I.T.) prior to any product launch. On average, each new product goes through 600,000 hours of testing. WD also has a detailed Knowledge Base with more than 1,000 helpful articles. You can also call toll-free support 7 days per week in the U.S. and Canada. See the WD Support site for full details.
All WD drives purchased from Amazon.com are shipped in WD-certified hard drive packaging. It is designed and fully tested to provide WD products with the highest of safety while in transit. With WD-certified packaging, you can rest assured that your WD hard drive will arrive safely, fully protected, in a non-descript, easy-open package.
WD Blue storage is tested and recommended for use in notebooks, external enclosures and certain industrial applications.
You might also consider:
|Big capacity for portable computing.||Cool, quiet operation with massive capacity.||Desktop-class performance for notebook computers.||The must have solution for your single-bay PC.||The right drive for personal, home or small office NAS.|
|Ideal for||Notebooks, external enclosures and certain industrial applications.||Custom-built enclosures and other applications that require cool and quiet operation.||Notebook computers.||Notebooks and all-in-one computers.||Personal, home and small office, 1-5 bay NAS systems.|
|Capacity range||250 GB – 1 TB||1.5 TB – 2 TB||160 GB – 750 GB||120 GB SSD + 1 TB HDD||750 GB – 1 TB|
|Interface||SATA 6 Gb/s
SATA 3 Gb/s
|SATA 6 Gb/s
SATA 3 Gb/s
|SATA 6 Gb/s
SATA 3 Gb/s
|SATA 6 Gb/s||SATA 6 Gb/s|
|15 mm||9.5 mm||9.5 mm||9.5 mm|
|8 MB||16 MB||n/a||16 MB|
|Highest notebook capacity|
|Network Storage Systems|
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 500 Gb 7Mm Laptop Hard Drive for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!