Nowadays, there are so many products of 3/4 hp electric motor 1725 rpm in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for 3/4 hp electric motor 1725 rpm in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 3/4 hp electric motor 1725 rpm which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
939 reviews analysed
1. Leeson Farm Duty Electric Motor – 3/4 HP, 1,725 RPM, 115/208-230 Volts, Single Phase, Model Number M6C17FB9
‘General Purpose Farm Duty Motor, Capacitor-Start, 3/4 HP, Nameplate RPM 1725, Voltage 115/230, 1 Phase, Frame 56, Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled, Full Load Amps 10.8/5.4, 60 Hz, Rigid Base Motor Mounting Type, Motor Thermal Protection Manual, Ins. Class B, Motor Service Factor 1.15, Ball Motor Bearings, Max. Ambient Temperature 40 Degrees C, CWSE Motor Shaft Rotation, Overall Length 11 In., Shaft Dia. 5/8 In., Shaft Length 1-15/16 In., Frame Material Rolled Steel’
2. Grizzly Industrial H5377 – Motor 3/4 HP Single-Phase 1725 RPM TEFC 110V/220V
3. Dayton 3/4 HP Belt Drive Motor, Split-Phase, 1725 Nameplate RPM, 115/208-230 Voltage, Frame 56H
4. Century formerly AO Smith GF2054 1/2 hp, 1725 RPM, 115 volts, 48/56 Frame, ODP, Sleeve Bearing Belt Drive Blower Motor
5. A.O. Smith BN24V1 3/4 HP, 3450 RPM, 1 Speed, 115 Volts, 9.8 Amps, 1 Service Factor, 48Y Frame, PSC, ODP Enclosure, Rigid Base Pool Motor
Century BN24V1 3/4 HP, 3450 RPM, 115v, Single speed 48Y Frame Rigid base Pool motor (Formerly A. O. Smith)
6. Dayton 3/4 HP Direct Drive Blower Motor, Capacitor-Start, 1725 Nameplate RPM, 115/208-230 Voltage, Frame 56 – 4YU35
Direct Drive Blower Motor, Motor Application HVAC/R, Motor Sub Application Direct Dr Fan/Blower, Motor Type Capacitor-Start, Enclosure Open Dripproof, HP 3/4, Nameplate RPM 1725, Voltage 115/208-230, Full Load Amps 10.6, Hz 60, Phase 1, Frame 56, Service Factor 1.25, Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C, Insulation Class B, Duty Continuous Air Over, Number of Speeds 1, Mounting Cradle/Stud, Bearings Ball, Thermal Protection Auto, Rotation CW/CCW, Body Dia. 5-5/8″, Length Less Shaft 9-27/32″, Shaft Dia. 5/8″, Shaft Length 1-7/8″, Capacitor Included Yes, Capacitor Required Included, Resilient Ring Dia. 2-1/4″, Ring to Ring Center 9-1/2″, Stud Pattern 3-5/8″, RPM Range 1701-1800WARNING: California ResidentsThis product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
7. A.O. Smith GF2034 Century Resilient Base Split Phase Electric Motor, 115 Vac, 6.8 A, 1/3 Hp, 1725 Rpm
8. Century 3/4 HP Belt Drive Motor, Split-Phase, 1725 Nameplate RPM, 115 Voltage, Frame 56Z OS2074-1 Each
Energy-efficient motor features extended studs for mounting fan guard on shaft endshield For use in exhaust fans, air circulators, and other air-over fan applications. Motor, Split Ph, 3/4 HP, 1725, 115V, 56Z, Open
9. 1/3hp 1725RPM 48/56Frame 115 volts Belt Drive Furnace Motor Century # GF2034
10. New WEG 1HP Electric Motor Fan Pump 56 frame 3480 rpm 1 phase 115/230 volt
Technical Info: Horsepower: 1 Amperage: 6.10 fl amps at 230v Phase: One / Single Phase 2 pole Voltage: 115 / 208-230 RPM: 3480 Torque: 1.49 lb.ft Base: Reinforced fixed base Frame: 56 Shaft Diameter: 5/8″ Keyed shaft Shaft Length: 1.874″ Rotation: Reversible CW or CCW Rotatio Frequency: 60hz Service Factor: 1.00 @ 230v Enclosure: ODP Open Drip Proof (internally fan cooled) Construction: Rolled Steel Overload: Yes – Manual reset button Efficiency: (100%) 67.0 Weight: 36 lbs Additional Product information: Made in Brazil – Capacitor start allows for high starting torque
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 34 Hp Electric Motor 1725 Rpm for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!