Finding your suitable readers for 240 gig ssd laptop drive internal is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for 240 gig ssd laptop drive internal including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
646 reviews analysed
1. Kingston 240GB A400 SSD 2.5” SATA 7MM 2.5-Inch SA400S37/240G
- Fast start-up, loading and file transfers
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive
- Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement
- Capacity: 240GB, Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0. 240GB — 500MB/s Read and 350MB/s Write. No additional drivers are required
Incredible speeds plus rock-solid reliability – Kingston’s A400 solid-state drive dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot, loading and file transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives. Powered by a latest gen controller for read and write speeds up to 500MB/s and 450MB/s, this SSD is 10x faster than a traditional hard drive for higher performance, ultra-responsive multi-tasking and an overall faster system. Also more reliable and durable than a hard drive, A400 is built with Flash memory. There are no moving parts, making it less likely to fail than a mechanical hard drive. It’s also cooler and quieter, and its shock and vibration resistance makes it ideal for notebooks and other mobile computing devices. A400 is available in multiple capacities from 120GB-480GB to give you all the space you need for applications, videos, photos and other important documents. You can also replace your hard drive or a smaller SSD with a drive big enough to hold all your files. Backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s)
2. PNY CS900 240GB 2.5” SATA III Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) – (SSD7CS900-240-RB)
- Upgrade your laptop or desktop computer and feel the difference with super-fast OS Boot times and application loads
- Exceptional performance offering up to 535MB/s seq. Read and 500MB/s seq. Write speeds
- Superior performance as compared to traditional hard drives (HDD)
- Ultra low power consumption
- Faster boot up and quicker application launch
- Cost effective HDD replacement for better overall performance
The PNY CS900 2. 5-Inch SATA-III (6 GB/s) solid state Drive (SSD) is an excellent choice for a mainstream solid state Drive (SSD) Upgrade from a hard disk Drive (HDD). The CS900 drive is designed for an easy and cost-effective HDD replacement in the existing PC system to help realize faster boot times, quicker application launches, and better overall system performance. With no moving parts, PNY CS900 is highly durable, less likely to fail, and supports up to 3 years of warranty.
3. SanDisk SSD PLUS 240GB Internal SSD – SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5″/7mm – SDSSDA-240G-G26
- Easy upgrade for faster boot-up, shutdown, application load and response (As compared to 5400 RPM SATA 2.5″ hard drive. Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMark Vantage scores.)
- Boosts burst write performance, making it ideal for typical PC workloads
- The perfect balance of performance and reliability
- Read/write speeds of up to 530MB/s/440MB/s (Based on internal testing
- performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application.)
- Shock-resistant for proven durability -even if you drop your computer (Shock resistant (up to 1500G) and vibration resistant (5gRMS, 10-2000 HZ/4.9 gRMS, 7-800 HZ), Temperature (from 0 degrees Celcius to 70 degrees Celcius))
- 3-year limited manufacturer warranty
4. Western Digital 240GB WD Green Internal PC SSD – SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm – WDS240T2G0A
- SLC (single-level cell) caching boosts write performance to quickly perform everyday tasks
- Shock-resistant and WD F.I.T. Lab certified for compatibility and reliability
- Ultra low power-draw so you can use your laptop PC for longer periods of time
- Includes a 3-year limited warranty so upgrading your storage is worry-free
- The free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard* lets you easily monitor the status of your drive
For use in laptop and desktop computers, a WD Green SSDs offers high performance and reliability to boost your daily computing activities. With comprehensive WD F.I.T. Lab testing and WD Green solid state drives are compatible with most PCs. The free WD SSD Dashboard* lets you monitor your storage, and when combined with the 3-year limited warranty, upgrading your digital storage is worry-free. Operating Temperature 0 Degrees Celsius to 70 Degrees Celsius .
5. Silicon Power 256GB SSD 3D NAND A55 SLC Cache Performance Boost SATA III 2.5" 7mm (0.28") Internal Solid State Drive (SP256GBSS3A55S25)
- 3D NAND flash are applied to deliver high transfer speeds
- Remarkable transfer speeds that enable faster bootup and improved overall system performance. The advanced SLC Cache Technology allows performance boost and longer lifespan
- 7mm slim design suitable for Ultrabooks and Ultra-slim notebooks.
- Supports TRIM command, Garbage Collection technology, RAID, and ECC (Error Checking & Correction) to provide the optimized performance and enhanced reliability.
- 3-year limited warranty. (Please register your product via SP official website to get the complete manufacturer warranty services, product support and more.)
3D NAND Technology for Enhanced Reliability and Power Efficiency
Applying the advanced 3D NAND flash, Ace A55 features higher reliability and better power efficiency than traditional SSDs equipped with 2D NAND flash. The A55 offers improved endurance and longer battery life that you're able to work longer without frequently recharge your laptop.
High Transfer Speeds for Fast Start Up
Powered by high quality controller and original synchronous NAND flash, the A55 delivers incredibly high transfer speeds that enable short boot time, fast application loading and quick file processing.
SLC Cache Technology for Performance Boost and Longer Lifespan
The A55 especially applies the ”SLC Cache technology” that allows all data to be written in the SLC portion first and leads to higher peak writing performance. In addition, the technology can reduce write amplification and thus offer better endurance and longer lifespan of the SSD.
Free-download SSD Health Monitor Tool – SP Toolbox Software
The A55 comes with a free-download SSD health monitor tool – SP Toolbox Software, which is especially designed for you to easily monitor the current health status of a SSD. By such, you can run a performance test, get an overall health evaluation and check detailed information about your SSD, including used space on device, device temperature, total bytes written, S.M.A.R.T. status, erase count status and block numbers.
*Please download the software at SP Official Website.
Absolutely Reliable with Bad Block Management
The A55 is built with Bad Block Management, which can continually monitor and replace bad blocks to keep your system in good condition with prolonged lifespan of a SSD.
Multiple Techniques Supported
The A55 is one of the lightest and thinnest SSD of its kind yet it is shock- and vibration-proof since it contains no moving parts. Furthermore, S.M.A.R.T. monitoring system and ECC technology are equipped to promise higher data transmission safety.
The Ace A55 is backed by 3-year warranty.
*Please register your product via SP official website to get the complete manufacturer warranty services, product support and more.
1 x Silicon Power Ace A55 Solid State Drive
6. Crucial BX500 240GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5-Inch Internal SSD, up to 540MB/s – CT240BX500SSD1
- Boot up faster
- Load files quicker
- Improve overall system responsiveness
- 300 % faster than a typical hard drive
- Improves battery life because it’s 45X more energy efficient than a typical hard drive
- Micron 3D NAND: Advancing the world’s memory and storage technology for 40 years
- Crucial 3 year limited warranty
Ever wonder why your phone responds faster than your computer? It’s because your phone runs on flash memory. Add flash to your laptop or desktop computer with the Crucial BX500 SSD, the easiest way to get all the speed of a new computer without the price. Accelerate everything.
7. Patriot Memory Burst SSD 240GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive 2.5" – PBU240GS25SSDR
- 240GB SSD with Phison S11 series controller
- SSD interface: SATA III 6GB/s, for increased system responsiveness, lightning fast boot times, and faster overall performance over traditional platter hard drives.
- Trim support, Smart Zip, Low Power Management, Bad Block Management, Static and Dynamic Wear leveling.
- DRAM cache: 32MB SDR
- Form Factor: 2.5″, 3-year warranty
The Patriot burst solid-state drive (SSD) is the perfect way to enhance computer performance. A SATA III 6GB/s interface that is backwards compatible with SATAIII 3GB/s, this SSD provides greater performance over traditional HDDs.
8. Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 250GB – M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology (MZ-V7S250B/AM)
- INNOVATIVE V-NAND TECHNOLOGY: Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology, the 970 EVO Plus SSD’s NVMe interface (PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 NVMe 1.3) offers enhanced bandwidth, low latency, and power efficiency ideal for tech enthusiasts, high end gamers, and 4K & 3D content designers
- BREAKTHROUGH READ WRITE SPEEDS: Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 3,500MB/s and 3,300MB/s, respectively
- Random Read (4KB, QD32): Up to 600,000 IOPS Random Read. Operating Temperature-0 – 70 ℃ Operating Temperature
- PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZATION AND DATA SECURITY: Seamless cloning and file transfers with Samsung Magician Software, the ideal SSD management solution for performance optimization and data security with automatic firmware updates
- SUPERIOR HEAT DISSIPATION: Samsung’s Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops
- 5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: 5-year limited warranty or 600 TBW (Terabytes Written). Power consumption (Idle) – Max. 30 mW * Actual power consumption may vary depending on system hardware & configuration. Voltage – 3.3 V ± 5 % Allowable voltage
For intensive workloads on PCs and workstations, the Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus delivers ultimate performance powered by Samsung’s NVMe SSD leadership. The ultimate in performance, the 970 EVO Plus is upgraded to be faster than the 970 EVO. It maximizes the potential of NVMe bandwidth for unbeatable computing that meets the needs of the most demanding tech enthusiasts and professionals. For performance that puts you in command, the 970 EVO Plus combines the next-gen PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 NVMe interface with the latest V-NAND technology to achieve fearless read/write speeds up to 3,500/3,300MB/s, up to 53% faster than the 970 EVO. Samsung’s advanced nickel-coated controller and heat spreader on the 970 EVO Plus Solid State Drive enable superior heat dissipation. The Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops. Advanced drive management made simple, Samsung Magician software will help you keep an eye on your drive. A suite of user-friendly tools helps keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance.
9. TEAMGROUP Ultra L3 EVO 240GB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal Solid State Drive SSD (Read/Write Speed up to 530/470 MB/s) T253LE240GTC101
- 4 Times Faster Than HDD – With great performance and ultra-fast read and write speed, SSD is 4 times faster than the traditional hard drive. It speeds up boot time, shutdown time and the response time of applications. Absolutely the best product to replace the traditional hard drive.
- The Ultra-High Cost-Performance SSD – SATA III 6Gb/s interface which has excellent transferring efficiency and compatibility to satisfy requirements from any kind of desktop, notebook, and embedded device. 2.5-inch drive available in 7mm to fit in more systems even slimmer notebooks
- High Performance – Provides the best data reading/writing speed and lower power consumption. Read/write speeds up to 530/470 MB/s. Brings new life to your PC by speeding up its boot/shutdown time and enhancing multi-tasking performance.
- Supports S.M.A.R.T. / TRIM – Monitors the status of your drive and maintains maximum performance of compatible operating systems
- Product Warranty – 3 years warranty and free technical support
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 240 Gig Ssd Laptop Drive Internal for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!